PDA

View Full Version : New gun

xer0
02-27-2002, 08:22 PM
hey guys i need help deciding on what type of gun i should get. I will have about 500$ to spend and i want a gun that has the best accuracy (in this price range) and is fairly light.

I was either thinking of a Black p/f h/l Mag, a WGP 2002 autococker, or a Smart Parts Impulse.

what i need help with is can you guys tell me which of the above guns (or any gun within my range) has the best accuracy, is a good gun for a forward/middle player, and somewhat light.

(btw, This isnt a debate on whether a cocker or a mag is better)

thx

Snewk
02-27-2002, 08:31 PM
im in the same boat myself, i was looking at getting a centerfeed cocker, but began to read up about them how you have to time them, this and that and then i just said no way. then i was reading up on how mag's were literally plug and play, are reliable and easily maintaned and that really won me over. plus actionvillage.com has a nifty little package you can get a automag powerfeed, 12" smart parts progressive barrel and 68ci 3k flatline for $419. ill get a automag since some goon swiped my model 98 about two weeks earlier, i know its only a model 98, but still it sucked.