PDA

View Full Version : Tunaball X date poll

BigEvil
06-13-2016, 07:09 AM
Next year will be Tunaball's TENTH anniversary. I would like to try to make it special somehow but we with all of the events going on in May it will be tough to be able to pull it off before June.

I am putting a poll up to gauge interest on which date works best for people. Obviously, I can't be beholden to the results of the poll but as always I will do my best to accommodate as many people as possible.

Next year for the "Vintage Gun Day" part of the weekend I would really love to do a Mags vs Cockers game. However, if the usual holds true that would mean it would be ME and like 5 other players vs about 75 cocker guys.

Before anyone asks, YES I already spoke to TK. June is out of the question for him. :(

Please reply to the poll and post any questions or comments you might have below...

Thanks!

:dance:

going_home
06-13-2016, 08:35 AM
May +1

sjrtk
06-13-2016, 11:46 AM
I voted but it doesn't matter to me. Just let me know when and I'll be there.
Also I guess I will be one of the 5 on your side...

knownothingmags
06-13-2016, 12:59 PM
I wouldn't be able to make a may one.

going_home
06-13-2016, 03:03 PM
I wouldn't be able to make a may one.

Tom Kaye can't make a June one.

We need to make sure to do it when he can at least make Saturday, and what about Zupe?

He needs to make it out......

And Beemer

knownothingmags
06-13-2016, 04:19 PM

We need to make sure to do it when he can at least make Saturday, and what about Zupe?

And Beemer

ill see what I can do.
ill just drive again so that im not messing with plane tickets.

maniacmechanic
06-13-2016, 05:59 PM

And Beemer

I voted before I read the thread , so mine changes to May

BigEvil
06-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Ok, so here is some info regarding having this in May - we probably loose both Simon and the Old School PB guys.

Flatliner333
06-13-2016, 08:17 PM
My kids are still in school in May ( I like to bring them along) and first two weeks of June are bad for me ( Kids still doing stuff) so I voted late June / July... My .02

Redic
06-13-2016, 08:22 PM
Do we even need Tom there?
He only came once in 10 years and that was only because tuna was sick. I would rather see people like flatliner Ando and know nothing there

SoulCoffin
06-14-2016, 07:10 AM
Do we even need Tom there?
He only came once in 10 years and that was only because tuna was sick. I would rather see people like flatliner Ando and know nothing there

i agree. his presence that one year, or lack of presence all the other years, had no impact on my enjoyment at any tunaball in years past. it's hanging out with everyone else, seeing peeps i only get a chance to see at tunaballs, and meeting regular ao'ers who are new to tunaball. it's these people that make tunaball, tunaball.

capt spank
06-14-2016, 08:22 AM
get William shatner to come.

going_home
06-14-2016, 11:48 AM
Simple, wait till CPX announces LLX dates and do it a different weekend in May.

I could care less if the old school paintball guys come, but I'd like to see Simon and TK make it.

I think Tuna enjoyed TK being there, and what's the name of the game again ?

pillage
06-14-2016, 02:04 PM
The beginning of May last year made for a nice cool weather game. May for me.