PDA

View Full Version : T-REV Senario in Houston

Tufiremn
02-27-2002, 11:42 PM
Any AO members going to TRev in Houston? I know Grey_Goose is up in that area.

Clare
02-28-2002, 04:06 AM
hey
I'm from Austin too. where do you play?

Tufiremn
02-28-2002, 11:18 AM
I mostly play recball at a private field close to Wimberly. I'll also head out to Petty's every once and a while since I live in S. Austin, and work in Lockhart. Where do you play?

Clare
02-28-2002, 04:54 PM
I live in south austin too (riverside area) ... I play at petty's

Tufiremn
02-28-2002, 05:08 PM
Sweet, Maybe I'll see you out there sometime. I drive a Red 4x4 Dodge Ram w/ a lift and big tires, and I shoot an RT Pro with Boomy, and Warp.

Havoc_online
02-28-2002, 05:12 PM
me and capoeira are going out there to petty this weekend, you game? (Sat.)

Tufiremn
02-28-2002, 05:15 PM
Yeah, I'm supposed to go out there on Saturday, but the weather is supposed to get wet and cold. Might go anyway, there's always Hangerball.

Havoc_online
02-28-2002, 05:18 PM
sweet, look out for a green Durango if it rains o'well too bad for anyone without a mag, lol j/k. probably going to be some sweet sliding around.

MAGS own YOU
02-28-2002, 08:09 PM
Hey, come down to twisted, its in conroe. 10$ to get in, 60 for a case of team colors, free air all day, and you can bring your own paint.

bond1313
02-28-2002, 09:15 PM
mags own you, I have been thinking about making a trip up to twisted. is it true that you can not use marbs there???? Do they have any speedball,hbyerball or air fields. I live in liberty wich way you think would be best for me to drive up there, take 146 to 105 and take that over or take 90 to 45 and take 45 up????

MAGS own YOU
03-01-2002, 04:46 PM
You can use marbs, just no RPS Super Swirl or red paint. 9 Fields:

Bank- A Large course made out of trucks and buildings(about the size of a wendys parking lot.

Bank and Tires: My favorite non-competition field. Its Bank^ with a ridge dividing it and tires, we play civil war style which is where 2 teams start out on opposite sides of the rige and blast eash other in the face

Tires- Ahh the big boy field. Its where we have small tournys and competition matches. These are huge tires with mostly 2 stacks and a snake. The 50 is my hang out.

Vietnam- A GIANT FIELD. This field is huge its almost a mile of woods where you have huge battles im talking 200 on 200. Ive only played it once and it was chaos. They only play it when its packed (like 350 people)

Fort- A giant base with towers and bunkers inside. One team starts inside the other about 100 meters away. This is another big field where the outside team attacks on the inside and at the end, you get a speedball battle in the the middle of it with a hyperball field.

Little Tires: The tire field of bank and tires where you are mostly longballing(like 25 yards) to each other. I dont like this field becuase there is no 50 and the 40 bunkers are little barrels.

Desert Storm- My second favorite field. Its a giant desert with an awesome 50 A-Frame. There is alot of woods on one side and the other is wide open speed ball. You normally see some hardcore bunkers here.

Civil War- A field about 50 yards long with nothing in the center. Eash team starts on 2 GIANT piles of logs , and you shoot at each other across the field. At the end you see some like 5 foot massacers. Sometimes you start in the middle and like just waist everybody.

Fort Speedball- Only the hyperball field inside the Fort. You see games of 150 in there when there should be 5, thats funny stuff to watch.

SUP AIRBALL!- A new 5 man field that has been put up but not been gassed up.

PM me for any directions and tell me when your going. www.twistedtexas.com

Grey_Goose
03-12-2002, 04:43 PM
I'm gonna miss TRev :(