PDA

View Full Version : Dye Precision is awfully shady.....

Hysperion
02-28-2002, 06:51 PM
I ordered a custom Blue 2k2 Jersey and pants from Dye Precision a little over 2 months ago. 2 weeks later I called back and was told by Eddie that "I just saw the guy working on it (custom name) yesterday you should have it soon"..."are my pants in yet (they were on backorder)" I asked. Eddie tells me "Ya we got those for you"....So I wait for 2 weeks and still nothing- so I call back.....I'm told by Eddie (after asking where my stuff is),"Ya man I saw the box with your name on it ready to go out" ..."Are the pants and the jersey in it?", I ask.....He says, "I'm not sure but the jersey is".....So right there he lied because he told me that he had the pants 2 weeks earlier. It's been 3 weeks today since I talked to them last and still nothing. Dye precision is a very shady company and isn't worthy of anyone's business. If this is how they treat their customers all the advertising in the world won't get me to purchase another Dye product. Props to AGD, shocktech, and G3PB.com, G3PB doesn't have the prettiest website but they're the coolest guys to talk to and they always stock a ton of stuff in stock and send it out right away. No bsing with them.....

Hysperion
02-28-2002, 06:53 PM
in another funny development I've been on hold the last 20 minutes only to get the following message "thankyou for calling dye precision, we're currently closed, our office hours are blah blah blah 5pacific"......great that they don't give a hoot about their customers. Anyone else have similiar experiences with them?

*edited for spelling*

spacemanspiff
02-28-2002, 08:04 PM
I fell your pain bro. I've had a pair of blue invision goggles on back order since january. I gotta call and bug them about it.

Hysperion
02-28-2002, 08:10 PM
has nothing to do with them putting stuff on backorder....has to do with lying....if he had told me that the stuff was on backorder i wouldn't have cared....but when he lies multiple times.....

Predater
02-28-2002, 08:24 PM
hysperion, they may be related if dye is lying tospaceman as well. just a thaught:D

nutz
02-28-2002, 08:49 PM
wow.... that sucks big time... if that were me i would be calling regularly untill i got it