PDA

View Full Version : Automags Online Automags.Org Gear

davej946
06-07-2001, 11:25 PM
This sprung from another sticker related post, but...

I want to know if there are any Automags Online stickers, shirts, hats? It seems as though we are a unique breed (AO members) and we should spread the word to all other Mag shooters. What better advertisement than at our paintball fields? I'd be willing to slap on a sticker or T-Shirt, or hat.

I'm darn proud to be a member of this fine online community. Imagine, a group of people brought together by one of the greatest paintball gus ever, blossoming into a cancer support group, a relationship support group (I just helped someone with love...) and whatever else is needed. That's brother/sisterhood!

I wonder, ADG, would it be possible to create some stickers, shirts or hats? I know there are AGD/Automag items out there, but what about AO? I would be the 1st in line to show my pride in AO!

All in favor post here, let's send AGD the message that we love them, and their killer owners group!

------------------
David M. Jones
Loyal AGD Customer For Life
"I love my Mag more than my girlfriend - is that wrong?"

Stavgt
06-07-2001, 11:29 PM
i would be second inline, provided theyre cool enough to wear at a pball field or something, which i dont see how they wouldnt be

nastymag
06-08-2001, 12:11 AM
i wish i could of had you guys when my girl friend cheated with my best friend( i was in the tent too) the site was down

make ao stuff

------------------
in the biggining god created two gun and he said thuo automag shall be for the just and fair and the autococker for the evil and cheaters.

hitmanng
06-08-2001, 01:00 AM
I have really wanted to do this. I even contacted Rod Stern about making something. Unfortunately he likes to license for personal use only, so I couldn't sell it to you.
I have lots of ideas. Unfortunately no graphics program at work. This is the best I can do from here. It would be better on a Black T but couldn't find a graphic quick.
http://v3.freepichosting.com/Image.aspx?Id=53636&Width=450&Height=408&NC=1
I want to do one with the elf comming out of the AO graphic. What do you say oh great ones with the copywrites?
Hitmanng

------------------
"I would rather hit once than miss 140 times."

[This message has been edited by hitmanng (edited 06-08-2001).]

-series-
06-08-2001, 05:51 AM
His name is RONN Stern, not Rod. Hehe...and he happens to play on my team. If you guys need stuff I will beat him into submission http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif Note: He doesn't come cheap.(or try anyway).

------------------
AGD Emag
Black Warp Body
Crystal Blue Warp
68ci Flatline

luke
06-08-2001, 06:27 AM
I think T-shirts and hats would be cool. (BLACK) I like the idea with the elf logo.
The elf would be the "hook" for advertising this site. Imagine the questions, everyone would wonder what its all about, our job would be to direct them to this site.

[This message has been edited by luke (edited 06-08-2001).]

DarkRipper
06-08-2001, 07:47 AM
I don't get the whole elf thing.

What's up with that?

http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif
DR

------------------
Owned a PF mag in 96.
=)

luke
06-08-2001, 08:38 AM
Elves are the tiny invisible people that live in, on or around (depending on what they
prefer) our paintball guns after market parts. Their purpose is to cast their magic into
our guns to increase performance. Now, generally elves will NOT come stock with
the Mags unless they are built by a company other than AirGun Designs. See other
companies have an unlimited supply of elves so this allows them create and think of
new and better ways for the Mag to operate. Generally they are higher performing
parts than what AGD is capable of making themselves or even conceive of in their
own mind (sorry Tom the truth hurts). I think I heard Tom say is was going to try to
get a patent on the elves but he had a hard time convincing the patent office that the
creature does exist (there is an unlimited supply somewhere but Tom can't locate
them). I thought we outlawed slavery........... anyway elves are factory assigned with
every other "HIGHER" performing gun, such as auto cockers, angels. Now you
know why every cocker in existence shoots farther and straighter than the Mag, why
every angel performs over and above all others. See this is why you should put ALL
the faith you can muster up into after market parts. We all want our Mags to out
perform the others, the answer is in after market parts. Because THEY GOT
ELVES! It would be a whole lot easier if Tom would just get it right the first time!
Personally I'm tired of HAVING to waste my money on after market upgrades. I'm
sure if Tom did extensive research and used a scientific approach in the development
of his product's and didn't rely on theory alone, he wouldn't have to let the after
market companies build parts to make his guns perform at a level that comes kinda
close to angels and cockers.

68 Mag
06-08-2001, 09:05 AM
AO rocks. We need shirts and stuff...free, if possible. Put up a good graphic, let us print it on transfer paper, and then put it on a shirt.

BobDigi
06-08-2001, 10:43 AM
Forgot 'Got Evil'.

Make it look like the Intel Inside logo, but Elf Inside.

-Digi

------------------
"When I die, I want to come back as a leotard...all stretchy...THWANG!!"

Chaos
06-08-2001, 05:37 PM
automags.org isn't a copyrighted name, neither is the logo, but I couldn't sell something off thier name. If Airgun gives me permission, I can put up a shopping cart online with everything from shirts to mousepads. Just give me the word.

------------------
~ChAoScLoWnZ
chaosclownz@magcentral.org
<h1>MAG CENTRAL (http://www.magcentral.org)</h1>

rt_81
06-08-2001, 05:54 PM
id snatch up a hat and shirt in a heartbeat. lets get the ball rolling on this one guys. AO members want AO gear.

THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!!!!!
http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by rt_81 (edited 06-08-2001).]

sbikeclix
06-08-2001, 08:21 PM
how about a black sock hat with the "elves inside and/or automag.org logo. that would be sweet. whoever will be in charge of makin these things, id buy one of those in a second

Army
06-08-2001, 09:17 PM
Hat could be included with every new gun and/or repair return. (AGD?)

But cool hat, not the mesh type ball cap but full cloth with strap or elastic adjuster.

AGD
06-08-2001, 09:38 PM
I can always count on you guys to warm things up! Come up with some ideas I'll get them made. I like the elf tie in.

AGD

MiteyWhitey
06-08-2001, 09:47 PM
Even though Im new to this site... Im all for representation and or advertisement for Automags Online. Ill represent for the Southern Californians look for my sticker at Tombstone and SC Village!

Doug

dat...dat...dat..."Check yourself!"

bornl33t
06-08-2001, 09:49 PM
I honestly wasn't going to go beyond iron on t-shirt transfers but man this might actually be worth some effort.

here's what I sugjest.
Someone, me or someone else should do some research. Stuff like who can make up printed T-shirts and and what is the minimun quantity that they will print at what cost etc.
THEN I sugjest we make a thread with all the kewl logos and graphics we currently have or will have. Of those many graphics we should collectively decide on one.... maybe 2. Then the individual in charge will clean it up for a nice clean, clear print and print it in a high resolution.
Then there should be a general charge anounced that includes the shipping (including packaging) and labor charges for that printing Co. including the T-shirt. Once the fund has the required amount of partisipants they should be printed and shipped to all the ppl who invested in their custom, limited print of AO T-shirts.
IF it works then maybe we can do this again... or do a anual AO T-shirt thingy that MAY someday have collectors value.
Can you imagine " yeah? well, I have a 2001 edition of the AO members T-shirt in MINT cont. "
Or maybe we could get Tom to fund design contest for next year's T. the winner get's a signed custom prototype for that years MAG???
ANyone go for this??
I volunteer unless you all think I'm too incoherant or un-trustworthy for this job?

izombiei
06-08-2001, 10:46 PM
Sounds great. I'll work up something also.

------------------
I think a mistake a lot of us make is thinking that the state appointed shrink is our friend.

X-Plosive
06-08-2001, 10:56 PM
I think they should make a sock hat with blue elf ears or something sticking out the side. I want one

jon-boy
06-08-2001, 11:08 PM
I'm a youth pastor (work full time at a church with Junior High & High School students), so I know a thing or two about making t-shirts. I've got two guys who can do shirts for us, relatively cheap. The most expensive thing is the artwork... If someone comes up with something and breaks it down into an EPS file, I could have him work something up. The biggest problem for me is fundage. ($). I've got none. But I'm willing to do the groundwork.
Let me know...

Qwikrthnu
06-08-2001, 11:49 PM
I think the t-shirt idea is great. ive wondered about AGD gear. the only thing ive seen is the t-shirt in the video, and ive never actually seen one. I would love to advertise and support AGD and AO. I like the "elves inside" deal. And the sockhat with the elf ears is hilarious too. I think some of the best stuff would be gear that you could wear when playing. I.e. a turtleneck shirt with automags online around the neck, to wear under jerseys. Things like lanyards, barrelplugs (little elf heads), and gunbags would be really cool also.

------------------
-Ryan

Speed_Mag_22
06-09-2001, 01:16 AM
i would be online to buy all of the above or atleast most of it.

------------------
Superman
Automag P/F
Z-Grip
Blue 12vt. ReVLution
12" J&J Ceramic

Soon:
Black Kapp Stubby
Blue On/Off Asa
SiN Powdercoating

SkApAiNtMaG
06-09-2001, 06:33 AM
No luke, I think that mags already have the elves. What you're saying is that automags suck compared to cockers or angels unless you get "aftermarket parts". No, most mags don't perform better than angels, but mags and cockers performance is real close, thats why we get the MAGvsCOCKER arguments. And no, angels aren't the "almighty gun" that newbs think they are when they havent even held nor shot them. In fact, i have had experiences with an angel that were far worse than my old joker! But since then, Most of the angels were fine and nothing was wrong with them. No flame intended. Just posted my opinion.

SniperWolf
06-09-2001, 03:11 PM
i know i cant personally find any agd stuff, like hats, stickers and shirts, etc. i would really love to have an AGD visor. with the AGD logo on the front and "because quality always shoots straight" on the back. im tired of seeing tons of worr game stuff, and i cant represent my company!

JanStah
06-09-2001, 04:23 PM
Hi all,

Not had to get the ole' PSP skills out for a while; this seemed a good a chance as any:

Here's my Idea for an AGD sweatshirt. Sorry, I nicked your sweatshirt background hitmanng.

http://www.extreme.mcmail.com/wsclipart/agd_shirt1.gif

Also, I've changed my Elves Inside banner...

http://www.extreme.mcmail.com/wsclipart/agd_elves2.gif

Cheers

Jan.

[This message has been edited by JanStah (edited 06-09-2001).]

Army
06-09-2001, 04:53 PM
Something MUST have the "Elves in Black" on it http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

-Jôker-
06-09-2001, 04:57 PM
YES I LOVE IT ME WANT ME WANT STICKERS HAT T-SHIRT VISOR jan your design rules (sry hitmanmag) but we would need hits AO logo on the shirts too

[This message has been edited by -Jôker- (edited 06-09-2001).]

the123
06-09-2001, 06:33 PM
The shirts sound cool. But I really want a Elf Barrel Plug.or a barrel condom with AGD or Automags.org printed on it.
Just some more ideas.
Brian

luke
06-11-2001, 06:49 AM
SkApAiNtMaG,

NO.
I wasn't putting the mag down.

Believe it or not this is the way the whole elves thing got started. I'm sorry if you
don't understand what I wrote and the sarcasm which was used to write it. The
whole elves thing started as a joke when someone posted about how a certain after market part done wonders for their guns performance. It is slowly growing into something else, which is COOL, but fact is, that's the way it started. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

Speed_Mag_22
06-11-2001, 09:21 AM
hey wheres that site that has all the elves stuff on it? would you mind if i took some pictures and put it on my lil website im starting to make? ill make sure ill tell where i got them.
Thanks

Chaos
06-11-2001, 09:31 AM
ok I think I can come up with what you guys want. I work as a graphix and web designer, I can convert the things to EPS or whatever you want them, and clean them up. Also, I work for pimpIT.com (i'm their head webmaster), and they make all their own custom shirts. I can do heat transfer shirts in low low numbers, and sell them for like $15-20 each. As for high quality things, I'm thinking some custom embroidery would be very cool, the type that is stitched. Now the only problem with that, is that you need to have someone do the image that has the thread counts and all that. That'll cost about $200, then the actual production of the shirts. Now you can have almost anything with that type of embroidery. If I could find a place that sells sock hats for a decent price, I could get those done, gear bags, etc. etc.

The nice thing about heat transfer, is you can have as many colors as you want, and it'll show up nice and clear. With the embroidery, and other ways of making shirts, you cant do as many shirts. The bad thing is, heat transfer is only on white shirts. Now I'm working on a few things right now, I'm thinking if I can get up an easy way for you guys to buy Heat Transfer shirts, then that can start a base fund (remember I'm doing this in support, not to make profits), with that base fund I can get up some money to get that image made and printed out, so I can do sock hats, and things like that.

So now heres my question. A nice Tshirt, I'll have a couple other things like sweat shirts also, but as for the Tshirt, how many of you would buy an AO shirt (we can put whatever we want on it) for $20? With this, there would be a small amount of profit, which would go towards making bigger and better things, like the sock hats and such.

Also I can do die cut stickers, they'll be $5-10 each most likely, depending on the size.

Let me know about this though

------------------
~ChAoScLoWnZ
chaosclownz@magcentral.org
<h1>MAG CENTRAL (http://www.magcentral.org)</h1>

Drizit
06-11-2001, 10:24 AM
I'd be interested but white on the field isn't such a good colour, i can talk to an embroydery shop that i do computer work for and see if they could convert the image to somthing with tred counts, also it's in canada so for all you ppl in the USA it would be dirt cheep. i'll get back to you with what i find out

------------------

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Dayspring
06-12-2001, 10:26 PM
Here's something I actually know about. I remember back in my college days of yore (last year) that we were able to make up designs and send them in to the company and they could silk screen them onto the shirt. It didn't have to be a white shirt, and they came out really nice! I think we used Silver Screen or something like that. I could look into it if anybody wants. Like I said, I used to do this stuff back in college.

~Backdraft~
06-12-2001, 11:26 PM
Just taking some glance over these posts I saw some great ideas, I would like to see those go on the market! I would buy one. http://www.automags.org/ubb/biggrin.gif

davej946
10-14-2001, 08:02 AM
This is too good of an idea to be so far down. Allow me to lighten it's load, so it may float to the top of the forum.

UP

Let's get this idea rolling. If you have any ideas (graphic designs, etc.) post on this thread, and we'll get this stuff made!

Wahoo!

shartley
10-14-2001, 08:26 AM
davej946,
As with every other “great idea” this one fell FLAT. Noone actually DID anything. But it sounded GREAT!

Guess what? Now something HAS been done! The AGD SHOP will be opening soon! People will be able to get their AO, AGD, and even CLUB AGD products! Stay tuned for further information and SHOP Opening Date!!!!!

(Added: Here are a couple posts explaining it all...
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14083

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13600

ENJOY!)

Xzion
10-14-2001, 01:39 PM
Slushee and I are working on AO patches, were still working on the actual design and should have a concept up in the next while, along with some prices... presuming anyone is still interested in them that is.