PDA

View Full Version : Southern 10 man ATL

captian pinky
10-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Anyone else planning to play this event? I know i will be there fighting like hell to let them play with a mag.... its been a sore subject.

https://www.facebook.com/10manclassic/

going_home
10-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Iconic guns but it only shows cockers....

Good luck !

cougar20th
10-10-2017, 05:21 AM
Why are mags a sore subject there? There's really not alot of mech tournament type guns still out there.
Do they want it autococker only?
Do they have cockers stuck up their ass or something?

captian pinky
10-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Why are mags a sore subject there? There's really not alot of mech tournament type guns still out there.
Do they want it autococker only?
Do they have cockers stuck up their ass or something?

I asked from the very beginning what would be allowed as far as mags.( pneumags, rt's, xvalves shooting pure semi) The guy running the event reached out and asked about what i thought etc. I told him rt style valves can be made to shoot semi and that for what he is looking to do i dont think others should be allowed but he needed to draw a fine line.

skip forward 1 month maybe 2. Rules posted (https://www.nxlpaintball.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NXL-RULES-5MAN-9_6_17-1.pdf) page 14 of rules.

technically the rules don't allow the rt style valves because of the return force. There has been no direct ruling for the rt style valve and they are avoiding it like the plague. Meanwhile they had no issue with the gog enemy which is pneumatic. If im playing in a mech tourney how the hell are they not going to make a ruling on 1 of the 2 most popular mech markers. I will be at the event with multiple mech mags and a cocker if it comes to that.

captian pinky
10-10-2017, 07:56 AM
13 teams total paid of 33 registered, first 28 get to play.

adrenaline
deplorables
Farside
FAT CITY
Fight Club
Fight Club 2
Gridlock
Jax Docs Warriors
PBC
Saberwolves
Team Xtreme
Ultimate
Virtue Von Schnitzels

Fight club's, team xtreme are cocker teams.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-01-2017, 03:45 PM
Need any more players on your team as alternates? There's 3 of us in Chicago with a PSP D3 xball win under our belts. Plus the $60 plane tickets makes this event very appealing.

captian pinky
11-01-2017, 03:48 PM
currently our team is set.