PDA

View Full Version : resurrect xvaled mag help

dannypwr
12-03-2017, 05:52 PM
I bought all the part to create a UL xvalve mag . right now with an HP tank the trigger pressurizes and i can hear it click and feel pressure behind the trigger. the prob it wont shoot. need some advice before i go crazy. i did up the velocity/pressure withe the back adjuster all in and all out. so, do you guys think i need to bring out the trigger rod? is my on/off poopie?

thanks

luke
12-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Is there a gap between the trigger rod and the back of the trigger when it's aired up? If not adjust the trigger rod.

Nobody
12-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Make sure you are using a HP air tank. Anything less than 600psi, it will pressurize but not fire.

luke
12-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Also, if you have trigger stops and they're not adjusted properly it can act like an improperly adjusted trigger rod. If you do have them back both completely out and try again.

athomas
12-10-2017, 10:30 PM
I bought all the part to create a UL xvalve mag . right now with an HP tank the trigger pressurizes and i can hear it click and feel pressure behind the trigger. the prob it wont shoot. need some advice before i go crazy. i did up the velocity/pressure withe the back adjuster all in and all out. so, do you guys think i need to bring out the trigger rod? is my on/off poopie?

thanksIs the level 10 properly tuned? A carrier that is too tight or a bolt spring that is too stiff won't allow the bolt to release when you pull the trigger.