PDA

View Full Version : AO Army Jersey 2.0

alpha_q_up23
12-20-2017, 02:53 AM
Ever since I've done my brothers and my wRECk Ballers Jersey through UNDR I've always wanted to do a new AO Jersey. Well time has been busy and I don't have anything to show for it.
A few weeks ago I seen UNDR posted that they had acquired all of Animal Paintball jersey designs. Which lead me to messaging them about the AO Army jerseys that had been made in the last year of Animal Paintball's existence, well what do you know they had them, so I've talked to them about doing another run for people who coukdnt/didn't get in on the original run.

At this moment we're only talking about doing the jerseys and there are some conditions to doing these jerseys. We'll I'm going to have a poll to gauge interest, please only vote if you are interested and can commit to purchasing a jersey cause all colors might not be available, we've come to the conclusion that if we can muster up more than 3 people willing to get a certain color UNDR will commit to a small run.

Pricing would be as follows.

Non padded practice jerseys $60 shipped with name and number

Padded tourney style jersey $100 shipped with name and number.

If it’s outside the US add $10 on top for shipping

This would be the jersey design, with some slight modifications. I think I'll ask to remove the text at the bottom of the jersey and the Magpies unless anyone opposes.
https://i.imgur.com/UD2IWC3.jpgh

Below are the colors schemes to vote on
https://i.imgur.com/uQeJ6fx.jpgh

Again this isn't a pre-order or anything just yet just a poll to gauge interest.

awo702
12-20-2017, 03:09 AM
I’d be down for one minus the text/magpies. Not sure what color. Custom name an option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alpha_q_up23
12-20-2017, 03:25 AM
Yes, a custom name and number would be included in the above mentioned pricing.

Korso
12-20-2017, 04:55 AM
I'd be down for one, maybe two (one for my son). Any pattern is ok with me, but voted camo since I want to use it for woodsball.
International shipping (Norway)

vintage
12-20-2017, 05:43 AM
i would buy another one.

Walking Stick
12-20-2017, 07:48 AM
The poll only allows me to choose one but I'd buy a Home and a USA jersey.

FarmerKim
12-20-2017, 09:56 AM
I would like one or two in camo or joker. Thanks. Maybe another design with the AGD logo would attract some interest.

captian pinky
12-20-2017, 10:11 AM
i know my self and probably others would be interested in a jersey if it didn't resemble the last jersey run when everything hit the fan.

removing the ao army star logo
removing the magpie ( don't think anyone really ever understood it anyway)

dahoeb
12-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Id take a padded camo

luke
12-20-2017, 01:14 PM
Personally I didn't like magpie logo they went with, I liked the original version.
Although I didnt think it needed text (i.e. Magpies) nor did it need the birds holding an Automag.
Plus I think the Automags.org font should match the boards font.

alpha_q_up23
12-20-2017, 04:19 PM
So as to clear up some things, I'm gonna try to see if we can remove the magpie, along with the text at the bottom back of the jersey, everything else would remain the same this run would be mainly for people who didnt/couldn't get one from the previous run, or those who just want another.

Im planning to design an "throwback" AGD jersey for sometime in 2018 along with a newer AO Jersey that will be based on people voting on here.

Please, if you want a jersey and would be able to commit to buying an AO Army 2.0 jersey speak up by voting, and if you would want two or two different colors, vote for the one you mainly want and post that you'd take 2 or what other color. If I don't see a huge interest, I don't see why I'd bother in proceeding.

Billz804
12-20-2017, 04:49 PM
I would be down for a jersey (the last one was such a cluster**** that I cancelled my order), but I don't really want a magpies/AO army.

Sorry if that isn't helpful, but wanted to show interest for the more "traditional" AGD/AO jersey.

captian pinky
12-20-2017, 04:58 PM
can you add a poll option for non magpie jersey?

bowcycle
12-20-2017, 07:39 PM
I'm down for a redesign, but don't need another of this same jersey.

keiko_819
12-20-2017, 07:58 PM
Bring back the throwbacks...revival of a classic style would probably peak more interest than this Jersey that left a bad taste in people's mouth.

Patron God of Pirates
12-20-2017, 09:53 PM
As one of the cooks I can tell you that this design suffered from having too many cooks. It's just kind of a hot mess. If anyone wants to do a redesign I have most of the files that were used here.

alpha_q_up23
12-20-2017, 11:04 PM
Okay so maybe I should just abandon this journey and start the "throwback" and new AO/AGD jersey

vintage
12-21-2017, 05:39 AM
you're not going to please everybody obviously, so lets see your idea on a re-design.

Patron God of Pirates
12-21-2017, 07:45 AM
Okay so maybe I should just abandon this journey and start the "throwback" and new AO/AGD jersey

Yuppers. People don't get what they want, they want what they get. Art is one of those things best not done by committee.

crudeidol
12-21-2017, 09:46 AM
Definitely down for this! I need a good jersey

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

alpha_q_up23
12-21-2017, 01:18 PM
Okay I'll make a few designs and give some previewsand let's see what we can come up with, I have an AGD Logo or two but, who do I connect with to get a whatever other logos are available?

luke
12-21-2017, 01:26 PM
So where did the first run go bad?

Ff33gfd
12-21-2017, 02:07 PM
I'm in for 2. Would still like the one u and your bro have. :D

Flatliner333
12-21-2017, 02:11 PM
Whatever the opinion of the above jersey, like or dislike, if my memory serves me right ( and that's iffy at times ) I remember this project in a positive way. There was a collective effort by the whole AO community to voice their ideas and opinions that resulted in the final artwork on this particular jersey. Everyone got to vote if they wanted certain things or not and had the options to get whatever they wanted pretty much. This resulted in many variations of the same jersey and I think there was around 50 people or so who got one. I think BT did a jam up job putting it all together in a mad rush to get them all done in time for Living Legends. We had several AO members who went to LL that year and we wanted to represent the Mag community. I understand a few people didn't receive their jerseys in a timely fashion or maybe not at all (?) but as a whole I thought it was a success.

BLachance75
12-21-2017, 05:33 PM
So where did the first run go bad?

If you have time to kill, LINK (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?266381-AO-Army-Jersey-Pre-Order)

BTAutoMag
12-22-2017, 09:22 AM
The first run went bad cause I bit off more than I could chew, the manufacturer made promises that they flaked on, and I went on a 8 month 60/hr a week overtime stretch almost as soon as the **** hit the fan. There were so many issues that I mentally shut down... I still have a bad taste in my mouth. There were also alot of issues with the manufacturering that I just kinda ate. I have a pile of bad barrel socks and a few misprinted tech mats still.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Mag-Convert
12-25-2017, 12:27 AM
I'd Be down for a padded jersey

sjrtk
12-25-2017, 02:39 PM
I am down for a pair of jerseys.

nerobro
12-25-2017, 05:10 PM
I'm in, for two jersies.

sjrtk
12-26-2017, 08:39 AM
Just so long as I can get one of them with the USA colors I am happy with them.

MnwNwo
12-27-2017, 08:16 PM
I would be in for one, whatever what you decide to go with

Mondoatx
12-27-2017, 08:46 PM
I would too... a padded one... for a giant...

Flatliner333
01-03-2018, 10:57 PM
My wife said she would want one, if they do this will it only be in the color that gets the most votes or the colors that get at least 3 votes or what ?

El Zilcho
01-11-2018, 11:22 PM
I could use another jersey regardless of style