PDA

View Full Version : AGDRules....

magdude25
03-01-2002, 08:26 PM
hey guys im posting NOT to get flammed but to Tell you guys that hes not a con or anything, Ive Succesfully made 2 transactions with him over the past 2 months , There has been no trouble. So dont judge him till you give him a try. - This is MY personnel opinion.

HoppysMag
03-02-2002, 08:54 AM
Why would we flame you??? Did some people have a bad trade with him or something?

magdude25
03-02-2002, 12:12 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26610&highlight=blue+vision , check that out Hoppysmag

HoppysMag
03-02-2002, 04:29 PM
WOW.....Thats horrible, tryin to sell a gun that he dosnt even have.....And worse its a gun belonging to a AO member......i hope that was a honest mistake.

shartley
03-02-2002, 04:43 PM
I wonder why a Moderator has not taken note of this and looked into it..... seems like a serious issue.

AGDRules
03-02-2002, 04:57 PM
I will clear this up now ok guys, I am a good guy I just somehow make myself look bad, and I apologize for it.

The Impulse that I posted for my friend... he asked me to post his gear on a forum I know so I went straight to AO, I have never met teh guy but he seems like a trust wrothy guy, Now he says hes not lying that it is his gear, but I dont wanna get flammed about it because I was trying to help a friend out. I am sorry I tryed to help him sell his gun, it was an honest mistake and I had no itentions of getting any one mad because he lied to me.

And if anyone does deals with me which involve money, Grey_Goose has repeatedly said I never have teh cash, but thats because he doesnt understand it takes time for some people to collect an amount like 800 US from a friend who lives 2 hours away. I am sorry I cannot do everything everyone asks right then and there. If I ever do a money transaction and the person wishes me to send a M/O out first I have no problem in doing so. I am very sorry that I got goose upset by not being able to drive down to Toronto to get the money for him but I do go to school and it was a weekday. Anyways it makes me upset since I have never even done a transaction with anyone but magdude25. So please forgive me and drop this thread. I again apologize for any thing I have done in the past to make myself look like an jerk, but I hope I can fix it.

HoppysMag
03-02-2002, 05:11 PM
ok.......forgiven in my book.