PDA

View Full Version : my new mag!

theraidenproject
03-01-2002, 08:41 PM
*edit* - pic is attached at about the 20th post and linked below, because i'm still trying to find a place to host it. i cant host from geocities, tripod, or angelfire, and villagephotos daily bandwith limit for a free account gets exceeded in less than an hour. please PM me with a good place to host pics, for AO and ebay. thanks
http://geocities.com/theraidenproject/automag-complete.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/theraidenproject/automag-complete.jpg

parts are listed below. I played with it, although with tunman's hopper and a rental nitro tank, and it shot great. It was a much-needed improvement over my tippmann. I bought the mag + accesories from tunaman, the tank from donggie, and the hopper from acepaintball.com. I know I need an elbow, but I'll pick one up next time I head to the field. I'll probably also get a tank cover. The tank seems a little far back far me, so I'm thinking about a larger drop. I'll play with it this sunday and see how it is, though. Please post any comments or suggestions. Don't email or post any trades, though, because I want to play with it first, and if i dont like it i'll start a dedicated thread in the classifieds for a new drop. Thanks for looking!

Snewk
03-01-2002, 08:46 PM
congrats, looks nice! i was going to sell my 98 for a new gun but it grew legs and walked away :mad:

SlipknotX556
03-01-2002, 09:56 PM
congrats, nice gun :D :D :D :D

liigod
03-01-2002, 09:57 PM
no coment

MAGS own YOU
03-01-2002, 10:00 PM
Lii god arent you that retard that threw his gun through the window? I thought you said you quit.

renegade2k
03-01-2002, 10:03 PM
that tank is HUGE!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt stand that

MAGS own YOU
03-01-2002, 10:06 PM
Think thats huge? This guy at my field has a 145 ci c02 tank on his shocker and it takes about 10 minutes for us to fill it.

Arman/XPM
03-01-2002, 10:16 PM
theraidenproject
Dein Automag ist sehr schön!
-Arman

natedogg
03-01-2002, 10:16 PM
you are prolly gona need a KAPP FOREGRIP EXTENSION from 888 paintball if you wana get a bigger drop......your gun is hot...mind if i take it to the movies tonight?

AdrenalineMag
03-01-2002, 10:54 PM
du sprechst nicht deutsch hier, hier is fur sprechen englisch, ihr sprecht deutsch wann die katze ist grun und sehr lang fur essen (and yes i know theres no oomlouds or however you call them, i cant figure out how to do that...) (oh yeah, and i know what i said didnt make a whole lot of sense, but thats just me)

Panzerr
03-02-2002, 12:13 AM
No offense, but ick, get a better drop forward. That tanks is way too big for that one! You'll scare the girls! ;)

tysonmachado
03-02-2002, 01:00 AM
Nice mag, but I agree about the tank being too far back. You might need to switch the gas-through foregrip for a regular foregrip to fit a longer dropforward on it. The KAPP dropzone might be low enough to fit.

Manuel_FZR
03-02-2002, 05:42 AM
Hey, doch noch´n paar Deutsche hier im Forum...

btw nice Mag.

Arman: nice freeflow ;)

Panzerr
03-02-2002, 07:04 AM
Kein Deutsch sprechen? Wir können was wir will sprechen.

TigerMan
03-02-2002, 09:00 AM
Yeah you'll most likely want a bigger drop, and you may have to replace the foregrip if you do since it might not go down enough to miss the foregrip.

Paintballer86
03-02-2002, 09:38 AM
Richtlinie Automags. Ich habe eine sehr nette Installation auf meinem automag und also tun Sie Sie. Ich mag Ihren Gewehrgecken!
:D

Jonno06
03-02-2002, 10:40 AM
what paintballer86 just said,i can only undertand 3 words,automags,mag,and mag.Nice gun,too big of tank for me,good bad man tank.

theraidenproject
03-02-2002, 01:23 PM
heres an attachment of it until i can get it hosted again...
im starting to agree with you guys about the drop, but i'll see how i play with it tomorrow. Thanks for the nice comments.

Paintballer86
03-02-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
what paintballer86 just said,i can only undertand 3 words,automags,mag,and mag.

HE HE HE :D Stupid translator

theraidenproject
03-02-2002, 06:40 PM
a.) my new house has a little land, so if i want to play at home (i dont have a scuba), the 88/45 makes a lot of sense
b.)i need a large tank for "big games" (9-lunch, lunch-4, u can go and refill anytime, but its a pain), but they dont fill to 4.5k
c.) it'll be fine once i match it to a drop
d.) i have a demension 4.3 and theres no point in carrying more paint than you can shoot
e.) it doesnt seem THAT big to me
f.) it was a great deal (thanks again donggie)

again, someone please PM with a good (FREE!) place to host pics for AO and ebay, thanks

Tunaman
03-02-2002, 07:33 PM
Hey...If you shoulder the gun and the tank lands where you want it to, and you wind up with a decent sight plane, and its comfy, you got the right tank. I happen to know you have long arms so it will prolly work ok for you. As for the free hosting, go to www.freeyellow.com. They offer free 50 MB. I have been using them for years. Hope this helps...