PDA

View Full Version : F#$# s#$#

knownothingmags
02-24-2018, 11:53 PM
posting because i dont remember SH%$

was running great.
now hmmmm.....current issue
using an xvalve,RT on off, with quad oring--->>> guessing i shouldnt use that unless im using an emag setup
leaking down the barrel---->>> guessing i just need to find the right carrier combo with the right oring
* leaking down the barrel, i found a carrier and oring combo that slides well but maybe too well, so i need the carrier up from there right?, well then i get bolt stick and leaky barrel.
firing when i release the trigger----->>> i forget what to do to fix this.

edit: i think this is a bit to do with the quad oring, because now it rting alittle bit, and is really touchy on the trigger.
ill touch base in the moringing but shoot me your thoughts still BIGEVIL, TUNA:p. OR the other guys i forget your names.:confused:
edit #2:
ok took the quad oring out, now it doesnt rt, but it does only fire on the release of the trigger. hmmm. i forget why that happens:confused:

any help would be awesome, i was trying to do an update video on the printed z- now i have these issues to deal with before i can do that.
blah , oh and im too lazy to take apart another mag to use its valve.

thanks for the help.:shooting:

BigEvil
02-25-2018, 09:04 AM
You are trying to play god with a 3d printer. You are going to have to finagle parts to make this work. Start off with a .740 pin and RT on/off, short lvl10 spring and go from there. The quad oring makes the pin act longer. Don't put that variable in the equation.

knownothingmags
02-25-2018, 11:42 AM
You are trying to play god with a 3d printer. You are going to have to finagle parts to make this work. Start off with a .740 pin and RT on/off, short lvl10 spring and go from there. The quad oring makes the pin act longer. Don't put that variable in the equation.

not trying to play god:thefinger:
just trying to get the valve to work.
the valve is being tested without the printed parts to make sure it works before i put it on the printed frame.
i left that out in the first post. :D

knownothingmags
02-25-2018, 01:20 PM
got it fixed thanks BigEvil,
it was the onoff pin, and the sear was totally screwed, the catch was rounded off.

BigEvil
02-26-2018, 08:01 AM
got it fixed thanks BigEvil,
it was the onoff pin, and the sear was totally screwed, the catch was rounded off.

Yay!