PDA

View Full Version : I want to know more about these parabolic p/f plugs

JUGGAJOSH
03-02-2002, 01:03 AM
ive had my mag for over three years but last year i didnt play much{way broke money wise}. this year im coming back i got a bunch of new stuff for my mag, like a CA system, dropforward intelliframe and 12v revvy, i also polished it{i'm sooo proud:D}. but i've been chopping lots of paint. part of it is due to getting used to the new trigger, i'll admit i have been short stroking. but some just should not have happened. my main question is, i have a splash kit with a splashed p/f im wondering if i should get one of these parabolic p/f will it improve over my current one? it has an o-ring and is obviously aluminum but has no screws in it. i know about the plastic nubbins and super bolt, they are on my to do list, but i've never heard about these parabolic p/f and am wondering if i need one. thanks

Army
03-02-2002, 01:27 AM
AGD got to looking at the industry standard PF plug, and concluded it was made wrong. They came up with a more correctly shaped curve, parabolic. The plug also has two set screws that will properly position it in any marker.

The older style plugs allowed too much "lip" inside the feed tube where balls would hang up and get slowed down. The Para-Plug eliminates this lip.:cool:

JUGGAJOSH
03-02-2002, 01:37 AM
so is it worth getting as new one and ruining my color cordination

EnW
03-02-2002, 11:50 AM
Try it...I think they will give you the first one free.
If you don't like it put yours back in and give your new plug to a buddy or save it incase you lose your other one;)

JUGGAJOSH
03-02-2002, 01:20 PM
thats a good idea i didnt know they were free so do i just call??

EnW
03-02-2002, 02:55 PM
Yup!
I think they require you to register your gun with them. It's simple and painless...just call!:D