View Full Version : Another Finished Project

dahoeb
05-17-2018, 09:15 PM

AnthonyW
05-18-2018, 12:21 AM
Very Nice Work!!!

rawbutter
05-18-2018, 06:23 AM
That's nice. I really like the little red accents. Those match up nicely. At least until you need to use a different Freak insert. :p

I love the rail too. That's one of Luke's rails, isn't it? I never noticed before how the slanted/curved part on the bottom lines up perfectly with the frame.

dahoeb
05-18-2018, 07:01 AM
Thank u sir! yeah, i thought the same thing when I put it together, “man, hope it looks this sharp with the orange or purple insert” haha

And yeup, thats just a Lukes Teth Rail, bought it right out of the AGD store. And ur right, the lines with the rail and frame do match up pretty well, I didnt really even notice until now...nice...

This is probably my favorite build since my old a pariah/chimera mag back in 05’ when Rogue was making them. Im in love this thing.

That's nice. I really like the little red accents. Those match up nicely. At least until you need to use a different Freak insert. :p

I love the rail too. That's one of Luke's rails, isn't it? I never noticed before how the slanted/curved part on the bottom lines up perfectly with the frame.

going_home
05-18-2018, 08:51 PM
Looks great , except for the grips .....

They aint right

:confused:

dahoeb
05-19-2018, 08:03 PM
they're one of my favorite parts! haha Until they inevitably start to yellow, then I'll probably just throw on some black Hogues or nice CCM panels (if they ever get in stock).

Looks great , except for the grips .....

They aint right

:confused: