PDA

View Full Version : AGD Tech Mats!

OneSelfLost
06-24-2018, 12:44 PM
Hey everyone,

We have a limited run of tech mats for the community to enjoy!

The mats turned out beautifully. The image is fabric attached to a flexible rubber mat. The rubber won't slide across your workbench, and is much more durable than the standard "mousepad" type mats that have been released. No foamy mousepads here! Shipping to CONUS/Canada is $17.85 (elsewhere will need to be quoted). These things have some weight to them(1.7 lbs), and measure a whopping 20"x16", hence the shipping price is what it is.

The price is $40 USD, plus $17.85 USD shipping. I know the price is a little high, but these are very good quality tech mats - you won't be disappointed.

Please PM me for PP info.

Thank you.

PS - HUGE shout out to BTAutomag / Patron God of Pirates for supplying the artwork, and to AGD for OK-ing the use of the logo.

st6212
06-25-2018, 10:21 PM
Nice! pm'd

b-cuzz
06-26-2018, 02:47 AM
PM inbound!

Patron God of Pirates
06-26-2018, 07:14 AM
I think you may be mixing Zac and I up. Easy enough because we're both names Zach and both have our forum names on the art.
BTAutoMag = Zac Arbuckle
Patron God of Pirates = Zach Sundberg

But he absolutely deserves props. Zac coordinated the original run, sourced all the files I used to make the art, and had a lot of input on the design.

OneSelfLost
06-27-2018, 09:44 PM
I think you may be mixing Zac and I up. Easy enough because we're both names Zach and both have our forum names on the art.
BTAutoMag = Zac Arbuckle
Patron God of Pirates = Zach Sundberg

But he absolutely deserves props. Zac coordinated the original run, sourced all the files I used to make the art, and had a lot of input on the design.

Dude, I thought you guys were one in the same! Thank you for offering up the artwork to make this run possible. The mats turned out awesome. I hope everyone likes them as much as I do.

Sandman
07-04-2018, 11:18 PM
These are too nice to use! Frame and hang them on the wall!

BigEvil
07-05-2018, 04:43 AM
How the hell did I miss this??? PM inbound.

Sandman is right.. this gets framed.