PDA

View Full Version : Flatline Oring question

OneSelfLost
07-02-2018, 02:21 PM
Hey everyone. I have a 3k flatline.. what I dont have is the oring that goes between it, and the bottle. The one that goes on the threaded part. Does anyone know the size and duro of this Oring?

Thank you

Walker
07-02-2018, 03:21 PM
Hey everyone. I have a 3k flatline.. what I dont have is the oring that goes between it, and the bottle. The one that goes on the threaded part. Does anyone know the size and duro of this Oring?

Thank you

I haven't taken mine apart, but the rebuild kit contains the following orings (all appear to be 90-durometer):

1 each - 020
1 each - 015
1 each - 012
2 each - 010
1 each - 006
1 each - 003 (I believe)

The one you are looking for is not in the kit, and appears to be a 112, and buna (70-durometer) should work. This is probably the standard for all tank regs, in this location.

Hope this helps...

Walker

Tunaman
07-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Flatline regs are funny about this oring. Most of the standard paintball tank orings that you will try in this location will leak. It needs to be just a hair fatter than a standard tank oring. Seems like these regs have a tendency to bottom out before the oring seals. I do beiieve it IS in the kit. Only the reg body oring is not included.;)

Walker
07-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Flatline regs are funny about this oring. Most of the standard paintball tank orings that you will try in this location will leak. It needs to be just a hair fatter than a standard tank oring. Seems like these regs have a tendency to bottom out before the oring seals. I do beiieve it IS in the kit. Only the reg body oring is not included.;)

I stand corrected.... Thanks Tuna...

Walker