PDA

View Full Version : So long BEO ;(

BigEvil
09-05-2018, 07:32 PM
Just an FYI for those that don't know - after 10+ years I decided to pull the plug on BEO mkII. No one was using it anymore and with the demise of photobucket most of the old posts were kinda worthless anyhow. Facebook and social media killed the forums. So like a good little citizen, we will be using the BigEvilOnline Facebook group and of course AO going forward. (All the good stuff will be on the FB group :p )

The URL will redirect right to it (In a few hours). www.BigEvilOnline.com

At some point, I might decide to build BEO MkIII as a wordpress site, but truthfully I really am not motivated to do it right now.

Some of my other paintball URLs will redirect back here to AO.

See you on the field and on Facebook :D

-Your Benevolent Dictator

going_home
09-05-2018, 09:48 PM
So that means you are no longer a benevolent dictator.

Welcome back to peasant-ville.

;)

BigEvil
09-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Allen you are still my ***** :D

knownothingmags
09-06-2018, 08:20 AM
were you able to download any information off of it before shutting down.?
sad to see it go, times are a changin.

jbtamu1011
09-06-2018, 09:25 AM
What was BEO mkII?

captian pinky
09-06-2018, 10:33 AM
What was BEO mkII?

It was a website.

cougar20th
09-06-2018, 11:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/MzqwgKH.gif

:cry::cry:

BigEvil
09-06-2018, 02:41 PM
What was BEO mkII?

Second version of BigEvilonline.com, which was a Vbulletin site like this one. The first was a Nuke site, which was awful..

going_home
09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Allen you are still my ***** :D

I went to Tunaball 3 times and dont remember if we even played together.

I tell you what, you get to Hanks field next big game and we will find out the truth of that statement ;)

Hanks field is the new gathering place, real woods my friend, on the side of a mountain, hunting humans.

:)

zondo
09-06-2018, 08:38 PM
Great job, Scott! When my wife laughs about meeting people online, I remind her that they are the only ones that will put me up for a night, feed me food, and give me alcohol without meeting me in person.

I also never would have made it to Tunaball without BEO.

When are you coming out to SoCal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigEvil
09-07-2018, 07:29 AM
Great job, Scott! When my wife laughs about meeting people online, I remind her that they are the only ones that will put me up for a night, feed me food, and give me alcohol without meeting me in person.

I also never would have made it to Tunaball without BEO.

When are you coming out to SoCal?

It has been too long. Let's see how the finances are next year. Last time I came out it was awesome. Maybe we can have a Z-day :D

BigEvil
09-07-2018, 07:29 AM
I went to Tunaball 3 times and dont remember if we even played together.

I tell you what, you get to Hanks field next big game and we will find out the truth of that statement ;)

Hanks field is the new gathering place, real woods my friend, on the side of a mountain, hunting humans.

:)

Im too scared to go to Hanks field. I just saw "Deliverance" for the first time :o

Loguzzzzzz
09-07-2018, 11:01 AM
So sorry to see that place go. It was my home for the last 10 years, went there just about every day until last Friday when it was GONE!:cry::cry::cry:

Paintball will never be the same (for me anyways) without BEO!:(
:thefinger:

captian pinky
09-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Im too scared to go to Hanks field. I just saw "Deliverance" for the first time :o

lol

Flatliner333
09-07-2018, 12:43 PM
Had fun hanging out there over the last few years...LONG LIVE BEO...

BigEvil
09-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Had fun hanging out there over the last few years...LONG LIVE BEO...

Better hanging out in person my brother.

zondo
09-07-2018, 09:11 PM
It has been too long. Let's see how the finances are next year. Last time I came out it was awesome. Maybe we can have a Z-day :D

Bring it! We will have to get Nick, Uber, and Shrub out.

knownothingmags
09-07-2018, 09:31 PM
**** id love to get out to CA again, and get shot up and ***** about my markers not working :D

BigEvil
09-09-2018, 06:55 PM
**** id love to get out to CA again, and get shot up and ***** about my markers not working :D

Didn't I fix one of your ego mags while we were walking to the chrono last time I was out there :)

knownothingmags
09-09-2018, 07:00 PM
Didn't I fix one of your ego mags while we were walking to the chrono last time I was out there :)

yeah totally. you did, i was being a ***** that day. you helped out without hesitation. that was a good day.

Flatliner333
09-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Better hanging out in person my brother.

Your absolutely right. I remember the first time I met you at Living Legends, you treated my wife and I like family and I will never forget that. BEO is a brotherhood and I for one will never let go of that.

Loguzzzzzz
09-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Bring it! We will have to get Nick, Uber, and Shrub out.

What am I, chopped liver?!?!?!?

Loguzzzzzz
09-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Your absolutely right. I remember the first time I met you at Living Legends, you treated my wife and I like family and I will never forget that. BEO is a brotherhood and I for one will never let go of that.

^^^^^what he said^^^^^

knownothingmags
09-11-2018, 11:13 AM

on point right there. :shooting::headbang:

TwilightG
09-11-2018, 12:57 PM
BEO welcomed me into the 'family' years ago. Very similar story to those mentioned above...
I drove about 4.5 hrs by myself to go to Tunaball 3 ('07-'08-ish?) and meet a bunch of people for a weekend of paintball who I only knew by their screennames and very few faces.

Scott was the first I met face to face and received a friendly welcome from everyone who attended his cookout. (along with lots of food, beer, and paintball stories)

Life pretty much got in the way of paintball for me for the past 5-6 years but I still consider everyone I've met through BEO to be friends, even those who I have not met in person yet. I can only hope to get back on the field with you guys again soon. :cheers:

Loguzzzzzz
09-11-2018, 01:15 PM

I'll make sure not to hold my breath!!!

BigEvil
09-11-2018, 01:16 PM
I'll make sure not to hold my breath!!!Got any Amex points?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Loguzzzzzz
09-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Got any Amex points?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk:thefinger:

going_home
09-13-2018, 06:35 AM

This ones for you city boy :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9WjwTrkdtE

yee yee ;)

Redic
09-21-2018, 04:12 PM
Good riddance, that place was full of a$$holes

Loguzzzzzz
09-25-2018, 12:04 PM
Good riddance, that place was full of a$$holes
One of those PROUD A$$holes right hear! ;)
:ninja: