PDA

View Full Version : No click when i gas up

Chad_one
03-02-2002, 02:46 PM
I was just wondering if anyone here could help me. When ever i gas up my gun i don't here that click when it pressurizes(sp). I have about 1000psi in my tank too. Any sugestions are wanted thanks.

personman
03-02-2002, 02:49 PM
Try to shoot it, if it shoots fine, than your good. Sometimes if the trigger sear is already set, I bet it wouldnt make the noise. If it doesnt shoot, make sure you arent triple regging, and check your on/off assembally.

Chad_one
03-02-2002, 02:54 PM
Yea, I already tried to shoot it but there was nothing. Whats tripple regging? And it could be the on/off assembly cuz i took it out without watching the the order the go in (thats bad, i know) so i'm not sure if its in right, i also have a diffrent kind of on/off valve so the pics on the internet don't help. So if you can help thanks.

personman
03-02-2002, 02:56 PM
Ok, the diffrent kind of on/off could be it. Look on your valve, the instructions for putting the on/off should be lazer engraved there. Tripple regging is when you have 3 regs. 1 in your tank, 1 as your foregrip, and 1 in the gun.

Predater
03-02-2002, 03:04 PM
if you have a reactor valve i sugest getting a stock one. check 888paintball in the automag section. it has a picture of the reactor. this valve caused me a lot of grief.

Chad_one
03-02-2002, 03:07 PM
Ok Thanks predater. It is a reator valve to i couldn't think of the name. duh

Chad_one
03-02-2002, 03:12 PM
Ok Thanks to Predater I know its a reactor valve so now does any one know the order in which this set up goes in?

Autotrigger
03-02-2002, 03:23 PM
I know this may seem like a simple suggestion, but is your velocity adjuster in far enough? Because if is isn't your mag won't cock and make that "click"! Check it out!

Predater
03-02-2002, 04:54 PM
the big piece with the wholes goes in after the orings that seal the off position. then two more orings (one big and one small) to seal ith pin when it is feeding gas in to the chamber then the little flat piece goes in last. and of corse the pin goes doun the center. mine always had problems so i quit using it. i hope that helped.

i just remembered:
if the pin is all the way in when you put the valve in the gun the little gruve at the bottom of the pin that sticks out will hang and wont let it engage. try only pushing the pin in as far as it takes to put the valve in the gun. thats what i used to do. post a reply to tell if that worked.

Chad_one
03-02-2002, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. Ok predater does the part with the holes go in holes first or last and i haven't used it enough to see if it has problems but if i do i'll just get the stock one or something. And Autotrigger i think its in fart enough but I'll double check.

Chad_one
03-02-2002, 06:14 PM
Do the holes on the valve go in first or last is what i meant?

Chad_one
03-02-2002, 08:19 PM
UP

Predater
03-03-2002, 01:24 AM
im sorry that i didnt get back to you earlyer but i went to town. the wholes go in first.

the prob i had with mine was the little flat disk that goes in last. it would pop out of the valve enough for the orings to reposition themselves and the gun would leak. i just got tired of dealing with it and put the stock one back in.

reply to tell if it worked.

Chad_one
03-03-2002, 12:30 PM
Sorry for the long reply too. I did everything and it WORKS it ended up the on/off pin was in to far so i pulled it out some like you said and she worked. P.S. I was actually putting everything in right to. Well thanks again for the help Predater, I'll watch for the leaking too.