03-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Nummech is making some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwn0414
03-05-2019, 05:06 PM
good to know, will keep an eye out

mobsterboy
03-05-2019, 06:34 PM
I've tested a few of Nummech's so far. They are pretty sick. Worth the wait for sure.

going_home
03-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Nummech is making some.

Do they come in black ?

TheRealKaz
03-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Nice I love that people are still creating new things for mags. Going to have pick this up for my mag as well

trbo323
03-06-2019, 12:52 PM
I use CP detents, if you ever lose the ball and spring you can replace them with a airsoft bb and cut pen spring

May need to adjust the lip a little on the detent but I've had the same detent for around 7 years now

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

mobsterboy
03-06-2019, 01:50 PM
I use CP detents, if you ever lose the ball and spring you can replace them with a airsoft bb and cut pen spring

May need to adjust the lip a little on the detent but I've had the same detent for around 7 years now

lol
that's not meant to be a rebuildable detent then. :rolleyes:

I thought about cutting some CP ones but didnt want to deal with recrimping the ends just right so I waited for these. The RPG Retents I have on one of my guns is really nice too. Wish more of those existed still.

trbo323
03-06-2019, 07:14 PM
lol
that's not meant to be a rebuildable detent then. :rolleyes:

Do you always rebuild your markers with the same exact parts that came in it from the factory?

Ya I didn't think so

You are a member of this forum after all

mobsterboy
03-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Do you always rebuild your markers with the same exact parts that came in it from the factory?

Ya I didn't think so

You are a member of this forum after all

Easy there Turbo... I meant the recrimping end part. Really not concerned with what you put back into a detent, its really more of the recrimping process that isnt designed to be done at home or really more than once.

I could be wrong though, YDNA feel free to chime in on this. I know he had a lot of R&D into this when designing his rebuild able ones