PDA

View Full Version : thanks to don and my emag/warp/halo combo!

hawpunch
03-02-2002, 04:24 PM
today was my first day test driving my new emag/warp feed/halo combo...it was a blast. it was a bit heavy at first, but i got used to the weight in no time and the amount of paint that i could lay out was incredible. the people at the place that i went to were very helpful and for most of them, it was their first time seeing an actual warp. i think they were pretty excited and a lot of them were talking about buying a warp feed and possibly an emag :). shot out a whole bunch of people, got shot out...it was a great fun day. my friends and i came down as a pretty decent size group. so we were able to run games until more people showed up and after that it was a blast!

big thanks go out to don (modified paintball) for selling me a great emag at a great price and also selling me the warp feed at a great price. despite past comments put up on AO, he's a very honest business man and i've have nothing but positive things to say about him. thanks for contributing to my great day, don!

aloha,

jae park

p.s. for those of you debating whether to get a warp feed or halo...get one! no ball breaks except for a couple down the barrel (dye boomstick).

p.s.s thanks agd for making such great products and allowing even a crappy player like me to look at least decent on the field. or at least look good getting eliminated :).