PDA

View Full Version : New X-Valve availability?

stircrazzzy
07-13-2019, 11:34 AM
Does anyone know when AGD will have a new run of X-Valves? I have a couple projects stalling on this and would rather not buy secondhand. They’ve had a “brief delay” according to the website for several weeks and I would love to have a better indication :)

Walking Stick
07-13-2019, 08:01 PM
Message Tim(Sandman) at AGD and he'll give it to you straight. What's missing, times he's being told from his contracted suppliers, or perhaps have an alternate option for you. Can't hurt (other than your wallet but you seem to already be anticipating that) and it'd be direct from the source.

Bunny
07-14-2019, 02:05 PM
Stircrazzzy:
Hopefully Sandman can chime in on this, but a month ago AGD was out of LVL10 carriers. I know that was holding up Tunaman for a while.

I was talking to Sandman about a AGD Update forum where he can post the status for parts. Would anyone be interested in seeing a AGD/Sandman only forum to see stuff like that?

Gundam V
07-14-2019, 02:16 PM
That would be nice to see an update forum.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

vintage
07-15-2019, 04:40 AM
i was seeing vacation pics from Tim and family on facebook early last week. he usually updates the facebook group when he knows something.

stircrazzzy
07-15-2019, 10:02 AM
Since I was able to snag a tuna valve this is not quite as important for me right now, but it’s cool to know we can reach out to AGD folks on the forums!