PDA

View Full Version : Best HPA for a pneumag with x-valve?

stircrazzzy
07-18-2019, 07:01 PM
Hi guys,

I have a classic RT, and clearly for that I’d like to use a Ninja SHP. However, I have two pneumags. What should I use with those? Preferably Ninja tanks, because I tend to stick with one brand :)

I suspect since I don’t need the trigger to RT, going super high pressure is a waste, and also considering the LPR, I may need a more reasonable input pressure. But what’s the ideal pressure coming from the tank?

Tunaman
07-18-2019, 07:25 PM
Hi guys,

I have a classic RT, and clearly for that I’d like to use a Ninja SHP. However, I have two pneumags. What should I use with those? Preferably Ninja tanks, because I tend to stick with one brand :)

I suspect since I don’t need the trigger to RT, going super high pressure is a waste, and also considering the LPR, I may need a more reasonable input pressure. But what’s the ideal pressure coming from the tank?850 seems perfect for me.

awo702
07-18-2019, 09:01 PM
Tuna’s right. 850 is all ya need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captian pinky
07-19-2019, 06:56 AM
Personally I have switched all my regs to powerhouse and run them at 800.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rawbutter
07-19-2019, 03:14 PM
Standard 850 output should be fine. If you're pneumag isn't shooting reliably at that psi, you probably need to adjust the LPR output (make it higher), not the tank regulator.