PDA

View Full Version : Emag Battery Problem

KiXiLe
03-02-2002, 07:33 PM
I just got a used e-mag and so far love it! But I have a question. It came in the mail with the AGD transformer/battery hookup as well as a Radio Shack wall socket adapter. So I plug the Radio Shack into the AGD part, which then goes on top of the battery to charge it.

Well, the light on the AGD battery thingy never goes on so I get no feed back at all. I charged it for 45 minutes and it wouldn't shoot a single shot, it just gave me the 'low battery' message and then turns off. This battery does work b/c it came charged in the mail and I put about a case through it before the battery ran out (in the middle of a game I might add!).

Thanks guys!

Butterfingers
03-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by KiXiLe
I just got a used e-mag and so far love it! But I have a question. It came in the mail with the AGD transformer/battery hookup as well as a Radio Shack wall socket adapter. So I plug the Radio Shack into the AGD part, which then goes on top of the battery to charge it.

Well, the light on the AGD battery thingy never goes on so I get no feed back at all. I charged it for 45 minutes and it wouldn't shoot a single shot, it just gave me the 'low battery' message and then turns off. This battery does work b/c it came charged in the mail and I put about a case through it before the battery ran out (in the middle of a game I might add!).

Thanks guys!

Call agd there were problems with earlier chargers. They might be able to send you a new one. Upon opening the charger up the diffrence between the old one and the new one was a resistor and a few other things. The old charger has a very small resistor that probably could not handle the current load and fried. The new one has a bigger resistor.