PDA

View Full Version : Wow today was a good day

LawFox32
03-02-2002, 09:35 PM
I played a little woodsball w/ some friends of mine today and man was the mag workin well, it was rainin, cold and I was usin Co2, it was sweet, got a few eliminations and got shot only twice, introduced a few people to the sport and to my mag and both were greatly enjoyed.

Oh yeah on an off-note, hey richmond, Va area players what the heck is up w/ BCBG, they have gone to crap, they can't even fill co2 tanks full its pretty darn sad, but I will probably soon check out that new store on hull, which sounds pretty good, but it is kinda 30 minutes from my house, but ohwell, I had a great day, made some tippy's and spider's cry it was sweet

Hemlock86
03-02-2002, 10:13 PM
I had a crappy day on the other hand :/ . 50 Ball breaks...Freezing with flurries....Super brittle paint. Not a good experience for the first time shooting my Mag. But Im sure things will be better in non 32 degree weather. :)

Glad you had fun mang :) I still had fun, just a lil frustrating...

peace

Clare
03-02-2002, 10:31 PM
I didn't really get to play today all that much (really windy), mostly stood there freezing and not feeling my fingers or ears. In the end, it was still fun :)

Hemlock86
03-02-2002, 10:40 PM
Luckily the feild I was at, they built a bon-fire. hehe nice and toasty :) Plus my Proteus mask is like a mini sahna for my face and ears :)

peace

LawFox32
03-03-2002, 07:49 AM
u wanna talk weird weather, here it will be in the 70s one day and then 3 days later it will be in the 20s, its weird.

oh and talkin about cold, I had soccer tryouts for my school on wednesday afternoon and oh my it was cold, and there was like a 15 mph wind blowin the whole time, so it felt like 20 below especially all of us in our shorts and short sleeves, after tryouts my hands and face were all blue and i couldn't even tie my own shoes my fingers were so numb,

and all this while tryin to impress some coach, oh well it kinda worked I made first cuts but i do not know what the future will bring