PDA

View Full Version : RT or HyperFrame

Berner9
03-03-2002, 11:47 AM
What would be the better choice? I've shot both and i love the mouse click, but i also like the intellified intelliframe. what do you have and what do you like better?

FeelTheRT
03-03-2002, 12:36 PM
Depends on what you like. If you like fast ROF like Angels and BM2ks, then go with the Hyperframe. If you really like the RT pushback feature, go ahead and get an RT.

My choice would be the Hypermag for several reasons.
1.) faster ROF if you need it
2.) more accurate because theres no RT valve shooting up or shooting down
3.) very light on your wallet

Miscue
03-03-2002, 12:44 PM
I've owned both... the RT is a better value I'd say.

a_malfunction
03-03-2002, 02:13 PM
I have grown so accustomed to my RT's trigger return that my trigger finger got lazy. I cant shoot anything else fast. :) J/K But really, the RT's trigger return spoils you. I love it.

MrAirgunRT
03-03-2002, 04:32 PM
I would go with the RT, ive seen the hyperframes break down way too many times.

AngelBoy
03-03-2002, 05:11 PM
I would go w/ the hyperframe, especially if you are going to be using other guns. If you get used to the RTs pull, and then go and try to use a cocker, ur gonna screw urself over. Just my opinion.

Jonno06
03-03-2002, 06:56 PM
i would go with the hyperframe,well not a hyperframe,maybe a mako,or boo yah.They are cheaper,and have the same features.

OldSchoolMag
03-03-2002, 07:02 PM
I'd go with the RT. Personally, I've never had any "innacuracy" on mine, so I'd say go with it. Plus, I can get my RT at a higher ROF than I could with my friend's Hyperframe. Plus, Boo Yah, went out of business, so I heard, so I wouldn't go with that.

RT all the way.

OSM