PDA

View Full Version : This Site is VERY DAMAGING to Paintball, it might Need Some PRESSURE from AO

AGD
03-03-2002, 12:14 PM
Team AO,

This site is damaging to our sport because it tries to use paintball to recreate the Columbine trajedy.

First thing I would like you Canadian AO members to find out is if this is real or not and any detailed info on this field.

If it is we will find a way to deal with them.

AGD

www.columbine.etowns.net

Punisher
03-03-2002, 12:23 PM
Glen Palmer's missing gun "Camile" is shown as a possible marker available. Also, the hit counter showed 666 when I was there. I closed it and reopened and the counter stayed at 666.....
These guys are loser scum.

shartley
03-03-2002, 12:25 PM
I will be watching this one! I would look into it more myself but am VERY busy today. If anyone gets more info, please post it so I can get right on it ASAP.

Thanks.... and thanks Tom for posting it.

hitech
03-03-2002, 12:28 PM
I sent them an email, not that I expect it will do any good. If this is not just a sick joke I hope someone can find a way to force them to stop. Trademark maybe?

On another note, Tom, it's Sunday, shouldn't you be home (or out playing)? ;)

spacemanspiff
03-03-2002, 12:29 PM
Yeah these guys suck. I'm going to drop them an email telling them that what they are doing really blows.

2UnREal
03-03-2002, 12:29 PM
Who would want to go to that? Seriously, do you want to be the people without weapons, just sitting around? SOunds stupid to me. Just wait till the press of some form here's about this. Also Pun, the counters only count you one time. Even if you go there 800 times a day, the counter will not go up 800. Atleast the ones that I have used.

Tunaman
03-03-2002, 12:38 PM
Well I just gave them a piece of my mind...hope they enjoy it! What a disgrace to the sport of paintball and all we have done to keep it safe and sound! Maybe I will break out the BAR and take a ride there. They wanna see Columbine again so bad? HEHE

mattyfatty182
03-03-2002, 12:42 PM
Lol living in Littleton, and seeing that site....not gonna be a fun week for those morons. Should I tell the local TV stations about it? Guarenteed they will be closed within a week. :confused:

AGD
03-03-2002, 12:45 PM
Guys this is AO where we get the facts first and react second. PLEASE, let's look into this, it might be a trap to collect emails for some other purpose. It seems to be a brand new website and the pics don't show any paint splats.

Let's hear from someone in the area first.

AGD

personman
03-03-2002, 12:46 PM
Do we get a free warp if we shut them down?

AGD
03-03-2002, 12:46 PM
If we bring national TV into this it's going to kill paintball in the minds of millions of people. Someone get some facts!

AGD

Miscue
03-03-2002, 12:54 PM
I bet if people close to Columbine found out about this, they'd be pissed. These dudes probably weren't ever serious about paintball, just out to make a buck. Just screws it up for the rest of us who are serious about it.

Miscue
03-03-2002, 12:57 PM
The more I look at this, the more it seems to be fake. Some sick joke.

mattyfatty182
03-03-2002, 12:58 PM
I'll hold off. If this gets out around here, heads are gonna roll.

Cliffio
03-03-2002, 01:02 PM
no way is this site for real, i mean all the pictures dont match up, like tom said, no paint on the walls or anything like that, and the only picture with paint is a really old one that ive seen around before

and what gives it away for me, is this statment
"We also have food and drinks at good prices. Some food items are identical to what you can find at Columbine High-School Cafeteria."

no way, thats just TOO over the top

and the photos of the school layout are from the fbi

nope, this isnt real

holla
Cliff

Butterfingers
03-03-2002, 01:05 PM
I beleive the website is fake, there is no contact information other than an e-mail and there is not a "sendable" addy displayed. If they wanted to do business they would at least have a phone number displayed.

Notice the marble flooring and the carpeting. The aerial photo shows a large modern complex. The diagrams are stolen from news sites. This place would take millions to build. Simply put too nice to shoot up with paintballs. The gypsum board walls would be hard to clean too without staining.

If they had that much money thier website would be better and this would be more public. Fortunately there is a strong possibility it is fake.

The numbers don't add up. The are trying to make us think 1+2=12

Perhaps a scam to collect responses.

Nevertheless these people are tasteless idiots.

AGD
03-03-2002, 01:10 PM
someone see who owns the domain name.

AGD

SGT FURY
03-03-2002, 01:10 PM
lets all decide on a time and we will all log on to thier site at the same time and see if we can crash it. he he he

Tunaman
03-03-2002, 01:14 PM
Registrant:
DtDNS
3207 Spainwood Dr.
Sarasota, FL 34232
US

Domain Name: ETOWNS.NET

Administrative Contact:
Scott, Justin admin@dtdns.com
3207 Spainwood Dr.
Sarasota, FL 34232
US
1-941-377-4078

Technical Contact:
Hostmaster, DtDNS admin@dtdns.com
3207 Spainwood Dr.
Sarasota, FL 34232
US
1-941-377-4078

Billing Contact:
Scott, Justin admin@dtdns.com
3207 Spainwood Dr.
Sarasota, FL 34232
US
1-941-377-4078

Registration Service Provider:
Intercosmos Media Group Inc. dba directNIC.com, support@directnic.com
504 679 5173
http://www.directnic.com

Record last updated on 02-Mar-2002.
Record expires on 17-May-2002.
Record Created on 17-May-1999.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DARKTECH.ORG 12.45.95.225
NS2.DARKTECH.ORG 206.102.192.196
NS3.DARKTECH.ORG 12.45.95.243

© Access WHOIS Domain Information, 2001.

bond1313
03-03-2002, 01:17 PM
Columbine PaintBall is located at:
445 Barklane
Thompson, Manitoba, Canada.

Send us your comments, questions and business enquiries at:

paintball@columbine.etowns.net

The email is fake and does not work, and at the bottom of the page they say the place is in Alberta.

loudhush
03-03-2002, 01:40 PM
I'm 100% sure that this is a fake. For basically one reason.

Thompson Mantioba is a very northern town. Close to the tundra but not in it. I would be very surprized if the population is over 10,000. It is the most northern community in Manitoba reachable by car.

So basically the capital needed to build a fort that size out of plywood would never be recouped. And i slightly got the impression that they built a real building. Impossible.
Who would finace that? That building would be bigger than the local school or schools.

Also the outdoor shots seem to be a little incosistent with the area...the trees seem too big and i only remember pine trees. I could be wrong, i have only been up there once fishing. And that was a few years ago.

Omicron
03-03-2002, 02:17 PM
I asked soem fellow Canadians of mine on pballcanada.com

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/thread?forumid=100679&messageid=1015182016&lp=1015186671

thats the site, they say its fake

rebel_bob
03-03-2002, 02:24 PM
I also believe it is a scam but if its not those are some sick, twisted, messed up, crazy, i could just go on and on and on. I dont think that
1. Anyone would go there by the name and the traduaty(sp) that actually happed in the place that it was created after.
2. No bank or financial supporter would finace that
3.loudhush is probably right that is a very small area and the schools and buldings there could all probably fit with in that so called re-created school.
..just my 2 cents

omni
03-03-2002, 02:25 PM
Thats just friggen sick ...

Someone get ahold of the Domain holders, or the people they bought it from and get that site shut down.

That or go the illegal way and someone hack the DNS to forward somewhere else, like a nice Family site or something.

Why are there sick people like this in the world .. gah.

LawFox32
03-03-2002, 02:25 PM
whether its real or not they got a peice of my mind

dtm410
03-03-2002, 02:36 PM
This site does have a "fake" look to it but someone has put some time and thought into it. The presentation, spelling and grammar look too clean to be prepared by the typical prankster. As far as the counter goes, I logged in 3 times and it counted me each time. The site also does not use cookies (I have my cookies set to prompt and received no requests). I was also wondering how you found this site in the first place. Was it by a search or did someone email the link to you? If it was emailed, you might try to back track it to the source and see if you can get any info there. The counter was just under 900 when I was last on it so this hasn't been around too long. If this site is fake, it sure is beyond me why someone would spend the time and effort to prepare such a sad and sick reminder of this tragedy.

Shaft
03-03-2002, 02:52 PM
http://pages.infinit.net/botrax/

The code source is here

Wayland Fong
03-03-2002, 03:29 PM
i'm not in Canada (or anywhere near, for that matter), so i can't really say anything with any amount of backing. but i think its fake, Tom. most of the pics are outdoors, which i don't think is right. there is no paint marks on the walls. there isn't a phone number to call, which is really odd. and i doubt anyone with any sort of sense would realize that this is a really bad idea. so would someone please look into this (check if the addy is valid or something) before we all go and make fools of ourselves.

mattyfatty182
03-03-2002, 04:02 PM
Appears as though it is a real adress,.I looked on Mapquest.

RSUAVE911
03-03-2002, 04:07 PM
This is one of the most *edit* up things I have seen in a long time...I really hope this is fake, if not I will go and burn this place down myself. They have some nerve to put something up like this, but I do not think that anyone would put themselves in such a position for a lawsuit, and if this is true it is just pure stupidity of their part. I hope AO and others can get to the bottom of this.

Cliffio
03-03-2002, 04:10 PM
and if you look down on the bottom at the banner, it said relive the blah blah blah april something or other 1999

so its been up a long time

which makes it worse i guess

BigFat
03-03-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by The stupid idiots that made that sick site
We care about customer satisfaction and we have the means to make sure that every Columbine PaintBall experience is a pleasant one.

That is just..... well like Tom said, PG-13 rated website.:mad:

[EDIT} Also, a few more observations. I do not think these people have played paintball.
"1 person for 1 day: 50$ (Includes weapon, face-plate, overalls, 400 paintballs)
Extra 100 paintballs: 10$"

Weapons(not guns or markers), face-plates(not goggles or mask), what are they talking about. Also, a case of paint is $200. They are not real.

If their "Image Gallery" is real, there sure are a lot of people wearing camo for an indoor game.

Paintballer86
03-03-2002, 04:45 PM
that is very wrong. I hope they do not get any people to come.

Cha0tic
03-03-2002, 04:51 PM
in one of the pictures, it shows a "SWAT" team member. she was shot out by the "young killers". it looks like she is standing in the woods, not anywhere near a school.

those prices are outrageous....

has anyone sent an email?

RSUAVE911
03-03-2002, 04:57 PM
I sent them an email saying they are going to be contacted by my lawyer in three days...prolly will not happen since I am 17 and do not have a lawyer but it is a threat hopefully it might scare them a little. I suggest everyone send them an email explaining your disgust and a lack of humanity that it shows on their part. :mad:

Rock Star
03-03-2002, 05:17 PM
This has to be a fake but even if it is you know media, thell rip everything out of porprotion. if it is fake the owner still should be beaten with his own arms. [insert flying ninjas/]
my 02.

MagMan5446
03-03-2002, 05:26 PM
200$ for a case...it's supposed to be in canadian currency value.

BEEFYSAUSAGE
03-03-2002, 05:44 PM
well it looks to me to be a bad taste prank site just hack em and take down the site..erm anyone got denial of service???..or just go around to the guys address and punch the poop out of him!!
BEEFY.

ubooze
03-03-2002, 06:12 PM
What a sick pile of *edit*. I say we get someojne with bats to go over to the onwer of the site and beat the living *edit* out of him. I don't care about the paintball thing, but that is SOOO disrespectful to the people.

Spread the word to other forums!!!!

Vegeta
03-03-2002, 06:28 PM
That one gun in the pic there looks alot like one of Palmers old guns... I can't recall the name but its something like 'Camamile' or 'Cammille'.... wait thats it "Camile".. And it looks pretty modifyed with a RDS and that viper? expansion chamber... I doubt they would rent those. I would advise NOT to email them.. thats probably what they want. they WANT to get in the news. They WANT attention..

oh and the whole "Young Killers" play on computers with Doom... and all that BS... ug these people make me mad. I doubt any of this is real.

Vegeta
03-03-2002, 06:32 PM
Oh can someone confirm me on the "Camile" thing I cant seem to find more pics of it anywhere.

[EDIT] I just got a little comfirmation in the chat... it was Glenn's personal gun, 'Camille' (old girlfriend? lol) and they wern't ever produced... very strange how that can be a rental....

Cha0tic
03-03-2002, 06:48 PM
as i remember, camille was one of the very first gravity fed semi auto. it was stolen from glens truck at a tournament. i don't think he ever got it back.

tazman
03-03-2002, 07:41 PM
Has anyone tryed to find a phone number? If so Give it to me and I will call them to find out if they are real or not.

nutz
03-03-2002, 07:46 PM
that is just plain sick

HoppysMag
03-03-2002, 07:58 PM
this makes me sick....

Mango
03-03-2002, 08:00 PM
we definetly need to shut that website down. My buddy up north is pretty good with that "kind of thing" tee hee. Lemme see what he or his brother can do. Then again, they seem to always be busy when I ask them to do it. worth a shot.

GallagherAtWar
03-03-2002, 08:53 PM
im kinda confused do the innicent students just run out of the school with out a gun?? doesn't even sound like it much fun

y whould you come to play it??

sound like a waste of time

and its probabay fake

Chri$

Threewheeler
03-03-2002, 09:01 PM
These types of people make me sick, I don't care if it is some kind of disgusting prank. As far as I'm concerned these people rank right up there with those sickos that were selling "derbis" from the WTC site. If this is for real I can't see it as a money-making venture, and if it is a prank, I am pretty sure that it will go away VERY quickly.

Just my opinion but this is one "entity" that I would love to introduce to a very poorly chronoed E-Mag at close range.

mrhooie
03-03-2002, 09:18 PM
I'm waiting to hear from my wife's aunt and uncle - they live in Thompson and know I own a paintball business, so they keep their eyes out for stuff like that

As for Thompson being close to the tundra? come on buddy - it's not that far north. They do have forests like the ones you see in the pictures

magmonkey
03-03-2002, 09:38 PM
not good at all
even if it is is a prank it is sick

here is another thing sombody should get ahold of palmer because I belive camille was stolen a couple years ago

AGD
03-03-2002, 09:44 PM
Everyone,

Please hold tight on this thing and DO NOT spread this around. It could be that someone, somewhere WANTS us to get all reved up about this for some other purpose. The pictures and the location were carefully chosen and I am digging in a new direction. Please stand by and keep a lid on this thing.

AGD

Snooky
03-03-2002, 09:52 PM
It's fake because if they did have the facility u would think they would have a bunch of pictures showing how it looked real. I'm not sending them an email because i believe they are just trying to collect emails to sell them.

How did u find out about this site tom?

PigSweat
03-03-2002, 10:26 PM
Uh...did any of you guy read the disclaimer at the bottom? That pretty much clears it up.

Pretty *edit sick joke though, it makes me ashamed to be Canadian.

alf
03-03-2002, 10:28 PM
did you guys see the disclaimer at the bottom of the page? or did they just put it up recently?

Disclaimer: Columbine PaintBall is a web site for entertainment purposes only. Columbine Paintball is not an actual paintball facility, nor is there any monetary profits related to Columbine Paintball. However, the mail people send us is hilarious.

Snooky
03-03-2002, 10:34 PM
wasn't there when i was thier my first time.

PigSweat
03-03-2002, 10:46 PM
Sorry Army, it just really pissed me off.

They must have updated the site with that info recently

bushjumper
03-03-2002, 10:52 PM
ok, here's the deal.

This is a joke site. They recently added a disclaimer at the bottom. Apparently, they are enjoying the outraged emails they are getting.

etowns.net is a domain name registered by a dynamic DNS provider called dtDNS. What this means is that DtDNS provides a static IP (columbine.etowns.net) and the actual IP of the host computer is something different. DtDNS redirects any queries to columbine.etowns.net to the computer where this site is actually hosted. (probably some kid's cable modem). As a provider, they do have Terms of Service that their users must follow. The only way we are going to get this shut down is by convincing DtDNS that this site is violating their TOS. Here is the applicable
passage from their TOS (which is located here...DtDNS TOS (http://www.dtdns.com/info/tos.cfm) )

Member agrees not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. Member shall not interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services. Operator may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Service should Member's conduct fail to conform with these terms and conditions of the TOS.

What we all need to do is email DTDNS and complain that we find this offensive. You can email them here ; admin@dtdns.com

Hope this helps.

bj

staind_to_death
03-03-2002, 10:59 PM
as much as i disagree, i would like to point this out to all whom may beleive the site

scroll down to the very bottom and read:

"Disclaimer: Columbine PaintBall is a web site for entertainment purposes only. Columbine Paintball is not an actual paintball facility, nor is there any monetary profits related to Columbine Paintball. However, the mail people send us is hilarious. Apparently people will believe anything, such as believing that a plane actually crashed into the Pentagon on 9-11."

someone send them a virus!

LaW
03-03-2002, 11:07 PM
Hey man yes the disclaimer but that has recently been added, it wasn't there before.

bushjumper
03-03-2002, 11:13 PM
everybody, please email admin@dtdns.com and complain that you find this site offensive. See my post above.

Prezents
03-03-2002, 11:27 PM
Attn: all, this is fake!!! go to the bottom of the page, and see what is said in the last paragraph.

bushjumper
03-04-2002, 12:13 AM
Even though it's fake, it can still be damaging to our sports image. Not to mention that it's in extremely poor taste.

I just recieved a response from DtDNS. Here is what they said....

Hi , we are attempting to contact the site owner at present to find out
the true nature of the site and discuss options before simply "cutting off"
the site.

Please email admin@dtdns.com and let him know what you think about this site!

dtm410
03-04-2002, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the tip bushjumper: They just got an email from me on how I feel about the site.

Wayland Fong
03-04-2002, 02:11 AM
i dunno if someone else posted this yet, but it is FAKE. 100% posative now. look at the email addy. GULLIBLESURFER@columbine.etowns.net. yea, we've all been played for fools.

bond1313
03-04-2002, 06:45 AM
Disclaimer: Columbine PaintBall is a web site for entertainment purposes only. Columbine Paintball is not an actual paintball facility, nor is there any monetary profits related to Columbine Paintball. However, the mail people send us is hilarious. Apparently people will believe anything, such as believing that a plane actually crashed into the Pentagon on 9-11.

CRySyS
03-04-2002, 07:37 AM
Uhh, am I the only one that saw the disclaimer?

Oh, well, now that I saw the second and third page of the thread I see that I am not the only one. ;)

Disclaimer: Columbine PaintBall is a web site for entertainment purposes only. Columbine Paintball is not an actual paintball facility, nor is there any monetary profits related to Columbine Paintball. However, the mail people send us is hilarious. Apparently people will believe anything, such as believing that a plane actually crashed into the Pentagon on 9-11.

Honestly guys a little critical reading goes a long way. ;) Really though it is a stupid sick joke and the juvenile minds, not neccessarily juvenile aged mind you, behind it need to be reported to non other than their parents. Yea, this person has a really bad sense of humor but last time I checked that wasn't against the law. Nobody complains when Hitler takes a pineapple up the rear on the movie screen but you crack a joke at an innocents expense and suddenly people are justifying bodily harm. I'm not saying anyone here is doing that but it happens all the time. Its a stupid joke page and by firing off nasty e-mails you give the author exactly what they wanted. You become the butt of the joke.

Reguardless, my statement still stands.

Cliffio
03-04-2002, 08:16 AM
what are they talkin about?
are they saing that a plane wasnt put into the pentagon?
i dont get that?

anyone know what they are talkin about?

holla
Cliff

Gup44
03-04-2002, 08:57 AM
I believe the disclaimer was put there after all the emails started rollin' in about how stupid the site was. They have moved the disclaimer to the top of the page now.

I read the site and it wasn't there before.

Bushjumper has the best solution. If you don't like this (and you better not), then email the DNS provider. This is an obvious violation. Perhaps that is why they added the disclaimer. Maybe they got some pressure from the DNS provider.

In any case, I'm glad this isn't real. It's very sick and insensitive, and not in good taste whatsoever. There's always going to be idiots who abuse their rights to free speech to do stuff like this.

mrhooie
03-04-2002, 09:09 AM
Well before everyone gets all critical of each other - this website has been changed and modified over the past 20 hours

It is not the same as it appeared when Tom put out the call to AO.

I just got off the phone with my wife's aunt in Thompson, MB and there is no paintball field named Columbine. I know this has been established, but I wanted to let AO and especially Tom know that I have solid proof of that (they live in Thompson MB)

But, going to the site late last night, I noticed they changed it from Thompson, MB to Thompson, AB (which does not exist)

It's good to see the power of email. Disclaimer or not, this is one sick dude - and it sheds a bad light on us as paintballers- disclaimer or not

We were right not to let something like this stick around

Thanks

Hughie Graham
Splat Entertainment
Yellowknife, NWT Canada

Cliffio
03-04-2002, 09:23 AM
ok wow, yesterday when this was first posted, i went to the site and was visitor 737 or something like that now they have 2330

1593 hits in a single day, im sure thats mostly ao members

anyways, i still wanna know what they mean by plane crash into pentagon

holla
Cliff

media
03-04-2002, 10:22 AM
Either the statement about the plane not crashing into the pentagon is sarcastic or the person truly believes there's a conspiracy using movie special effects to create the pentagon damage and the govt somehow fooled even the people who live near the pentagon that could drive by it every day.
So, all the people that were supposed to be on that plane and in the building where it hit either never existed, were killed before the conspiracy, or are in deep govt assisted hiding (cause they are supposed to be dead).

It's most likely sarcastic. If the person really believes it though, that's some serious wacky delusional conspiracy theory.

The web page designer is desperate for attention because his or her parents never gave them any. Poor bastard or (female equivalent of bastard).

BTAutoMag
03-04-2002, 11:22 AM
i think they removed the disclamer cause i cant find it... that site it sick and if they accually played paintball they wouldnt want to damage the sport and they would know what the equiptment is called.

lopxtc
03-04-2002, 01:19 PM
DDoS ... remove them from the net ... and dont tell me I am the only one thinking this ... *L*

Aaron

dtm410
03-04-2002, 06:03 PM
My guess is that the sick mind that created the "Columbine" site is just trying to incite more people with the Pentagon comment. He is just trying to get more people worked up enough to send him an email. When a person thinks and acts like he does, they don't have many friends and this kind of attention is better to him than no attention. I agree with Bushjumper on how to handle this. I sent a complaint in to admin@dtdns.com yesterday and they are getting another one from me today.

beam
03-04-2002, 10:42 PM
Looks like the site is offline now. But man....that made me mad. Good job to those who emailed DtDS.

Thanks Tom for leading this in a responsible and restrained manner.

AGD
03-04-2002, 11:04 PM
Another job well done guys, I believe it was our emails to the ISP that got them off. Let's hope this type of thing doesn't happen again.

AGD

bushjumper
03-05-2002, 01:12 AM
The site itself is not down. The page has changed, and no longer says anything about paintball other than the title.
What they say now is anti-american propaganda. I suggest we keep an eye on this, and at least contain this to a broader political message rather than something that can harm paintball.

We can see now this was a deliberate attempt to offend by someone who sympathizes with the islamic terrorists.

Anyway, Thanks for emailing the ISP and letting them know what you think. I think Glenn Palmer even emailed them....

bj

oldsoldier
03-05-2002, 06:50 AM
It must've been redone by the time i checked on it. It says now that it never was a paintball site...the we "ignorant" americans will believe anything...lol. Too bad i missed the bad pics...:mad: Oh well.

beam
03-05-2002, 08:02 AM
Quote from the "new" site:

"However, the ignorant mail people send us is pathetic, and demonstrates very clearly how the American people is ignorant, illiterate, are mindless zombie clones that will believe anything without question or relying on their own judgment to analyze information veracity and actually come up with an original, unique, intelligent perspective"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Ok then. I am now resolved to letting this freak entertain himself.

soilent green
03-05-2002, 08:46 AM
that is terrible read this off thier web site and decide for your self who is ignorant "and demonstrates very clearly how the American people is ignorant, illiterate, are mindless zombie clones that will believe anything without question or relying on their own judgment to analyze information veracity and actually " learn proper english

soilent green
03-05-2002, 08:50 AM
sorry beam only read the first page of posts didn't see yours

dtm410
03-05-2002, 09:17 AM
There is no site left, only a disclaimer. I find this disclaimer even more offensive. At least it's not slanted towards paintball this time. Time for another email to admin@dtdns.com I guess.

HoppysMag
03-05-2002, 09:33 AM
OK no offense to any Canadians out there. But anyone else think we should make alaska part of the continental USA? I mean comon its canada ,HEEEEHHEEE:D , i hope all canadians dont feel about the US in that way. Dont forget something like 80% of exports got to the US. At least thats what iv heard........This pisses me of, we have done more for other countrys than we have hurt. With us the losers dont come out that bad, look at japan. We kicked there buts and now they are making our cars, TV's, VCR's and lots more. Germany's making our luxery cars.

Anyone got any friends in the " Italian Small Bussines Association"? Hint Hint Wink Wink.

OK NOW IM PISSED!

demonstrates very clearly how the American people is ignorant, illiterate, are mindless zombie clones that will believe anything without question or relying on their own judgment to analyze information veracity and actually come up with an original, unique, intelligent perspective

Ok whos iliterate? ever heard of the word " ARE"?

OK Sorry Canada youv made my "World Dommination List"
I Will put a giant "Laser" on the moon and then i will......What what do you mean my plan is from a movie!........Well in this "MOVIE" did the plan work?......NO! Ahh Crap. Il get you Austin Powers!!!

Its bad enough they had drag paintball into this, but now they are directly attacking the USA.....

BTAutoMag
03-05-2002, 10:39 AM
i just read the disclamer and those people are very sick and demented. for them even to say it was for fun is evdence of this. columbine was a terrible thing and to even make up something that makes fun of it suggests they they are sick. and about the so called truck not plane that crashed into the pentagon... i wonder what made all those eyewitnesses halucenate to make a truck grow by several hundred tons and sprout wings

Temo Vryce
03-05-2002, 01:02 PM
The site is not down it's still up. :(

HoppysMag
03-05-2002, 01:14 PM
Does anyone know of any way we can get them to take that disclaimer down? IE is it breaking anylaws? If its a Canadian hosted site, what are canadas free speach laws..Ect

this is starting to piss me of. Accusing president Bush of crimes against humanity because he didnt order the shooting down of commercial planes , when at the time the attack was thought to be a accident. Even if they knew it was an attack what plane weould they shoot down, mabey canada has a whole 2 planes but at anytime the us has ( I dont know exacts but im sure its ALOT) of panes in the air.

And as for the pentagon, i saw pictures of the pentagon it had obvious parts of a plain in the ruins....

soilent green
03-05-2002, 01:44 PM
I don't always agree with the governments actions but don't use that as an excuse for slandering paintball and poking fun at the loss of young kids lives unfortanitly I don't their is any thing we can do to stop this debouchery

Riotz
03-05-2002, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure what was on that site when this thread was first started. But I kind of get the idea.

I think this person just started it originally to get press. Then once he got press he changed it.

OR

The old site's account was deleted and someone re-registered with the same name and put up that garbage.

However, the service that they are using (etowns & DtDNS http://www.dtdns.com/) seems to be a DNS hosting service. So the person may be hosting it on their home computer or some other server where they don't want it to be found.

The site that is there now seems to be originating from http://pages.infinit.net/botrax/. Which has nothing to do with paintball anymore.

UPDATE

If anyone really wants to get that new site taken down, their best bet would be to email admin@dtdns.com and complain. You might want to CC their uplink which I believe is att.net, according to the traceroutes.

PigSweat
03-05-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
Does anyone know of any way we can get them to take that disclaimer down? IE is it breaking anylaws? If its a Canadian hosted site, what are canadas free speach laws..Ect

this is starting to piss me of. Accusing president Bush of crimes against humanity because he didnt order the shooting down of commercial planes , when at the time the attack was thought to be a accident. Even if they knew it was an attack what plane weould they shoot down, mabey canada has a whole 2 planes but at anytime the us has ( I dont know exacts but im sure its ALOT) of panes in the air.

And as for the pentagon, i saw pictures of the pentagon it had obvious parts of a plain in the ruins....

Hey, dumbass.

Just b/c some jerkoff claims to be based in Canada doesn't mean you can start cracking jokes at a fine nation, and a longtime US ally to boot.

So don't bring unrelated neutral parties into you personal feelings. :mad:

RSUAVE911
03-05-2002, 04:39 PM
^
|
|
|

POTTY MOUTH!

bushjumper
03-05-2002, 04:48 PM
Just b/c some jerkoff claims to be based in Canada doesn't mean you can start cracking jokes at a fine nation, and a longtime US ally to boot.

Your right. We'll just crack jokes at them because they talk funny and smell bad and we don't like them :D

BTW, I kind of doubt it these guys are based in Canada.

ThePatriot
03-05-2002, 04:53 PM
People, it says right on there that Columbine Paintball isnt real at all, its all a joke and not a real place. I dotn know if this was already said, but thats what i got when i clicked on Tom's link. I dont see the problem here....

soilent green
03-05-2002, 05:10 PM
yea maybe its a joke but it is terrible and hurts the name of paintball

bushjumper
03-05-2002, 05:59 PM
ok here's the deal. DtDNS is redirecting the IP address to a web host called Infinit.net in Montreal. They host web pages for an internet service provider called VideoTron.

You can find infinit.net's TOS here (http://www.infinit.com/accueil/responsabilites-en.html)

If you find this new page full of crap offensive (which you should especially if you are American) then we need to email infinit.net and complain...

The address is commentaires@InfiniT.com

The specific user nickname to complain about is botrax.
The page to complain about is http://pages.infinit.net/botrax

bj

Linkin
03-05-2002, 06:53 PM
IM GONNA BREAK SOMEONES ******* FACE!!!! I have never read something more ******* stupid and biased than that! It was sick enough to even post the columbine paintball, but now that **** that degrades the USA!!!! If that person were here, I swear I'd break his ******* neck!!!!

Riotz
03-06-2002, 11:37 AM
here is some more info:

Host: COLUMBINE.ETOWNS.NET

Host Contact:
Jesse Dooling (botrax@videotron.ca)

Description: Columbine PaintBall

Database IP: 0.0.0.0 (dynamic)
NSLOOKUP IP: Hostname is currently offline.

This record is active.

Last updated using DtDNS Hostname Editor (0 updates)
Record created on 24-Jun-2001 at 11:54am.
Record last updated on 05-Mar-2002 at 1:05am.