PDA

View Full Version : Rt Valve

venison
03-03-2002, 04:10 PM
Guys I'm sure there has been posts that discussed this before but I gotta ask. I'm about to buy a RT valve. I plan also to buy a flatline air system. However the Flatline may have to wait a couple of months. I now have a preset air bottle and am wondering if I will see much of a performance improvement using the RT with a preset air system.

MAGS own YOU
03-03-2002, 04:37 PM
Preset tanks and retro valves work perfecly. People say that is the perfect pressure for them.

I <3 MAGS
03-03-2002, 05:52 PM
I have a MicroRT and use it with a Crossfire 68/3000 stubby with a pre-set output of 850psi and it works like a dream. I personally want to get an anjustable tank to fine tune it for the best feel, but since your getting a flatline soon the preset will work just great untill you get it.

Predater
03-03-2002, 06:56 PM
the adjustible just maks it whare you can adjust how reactive the trigger is. if you like how reactive it is with your preset just keep it and spend the money on somthing else. if you want it more reactive put the adjustible tank on a higher presure and for less reactive a lower presure. i keep my adjustible on a steady 800. i love that setting.