PDA

View Full Version : Manual for BOO Yaah

leerix
03-03-2002, 04:30 PM
has anybody got the manual for thier boo-yaah, I would greatly appreciate if they could scan it and mail it over?

c.eriksson@sympatico.ca

soilent green
03-03-2002, 08:32 PM
I don't have a scanner but do you have a particular question

leerix
03-03-2002, 10:22 PM
Well...in fact i am having the same kind of problems as most on the forum with boo yaah....i need to know what the specss are for the battery....what is the voltage and amperage of a fully charged battery and what are the specs on the charger?

please and thanx....

soilent green
03-04-2002, 02:28 PM
I think the battery is 9.6v some of the newer ones had a different battery if you want to charge it in the house I use the car charger hooked up to an adapter that I got at radio shak it works good and was cheap

leerix
03-04-2002, 02:35 PM
smart idea.....
Hey Solient Green....
can you look at the specifications on your charger...I didn't get one and I want one but i don't want to fry my board....lemme know what's up...

soilent green
03-04-2002, 03:04 PM
sorry i can't seem to find my manual and the charger doesn't say maybe some one else knows try going to Mako's web site and email them they will know

wicked_mag
03-04-2002, 05:32 PM
yea i can't figure out my frame and how to get it to work right either lol we should all meet on aim sometime or sumthing and try to get them all to work lol

leerix
03-05-2002, 12:00 AM
...get center flag and make sure you have ample electricity...we are starting to use the batteries for our hoppers at 7.3 volts....only 7.3 volts and up has worked so far....and the best commercial battery we have found was the energizer at 9.34 v......not good enough...we also notice that 1000 dryfire shots took .2 volts out....thats dry fire..i say thatwith paint you get half that...meaning that you will get approximatley 500 per .2 volts then you have in theory enough juice to blow off 3000 rounds on a single 9 volt battery...giving for calculation errors thta sounds good...but if in actuality you get 1500 out of a single battery it is good....I wonder...Is there not a better more efficient solenoid out there?
Angel parts?
e-mag switch?
hyperframe with boo yah programming?
later all

leerix