PDA

View Full Version : inherited several Automags, need help.

DanG.
03-07-2021, 08:00 PM
So my father passed away recently and I've just inherited all of his paintball guns, most of which are automags. I just don't know what they'd be worth. Anybody know how to appraise them?

Thanks!

Beemer
03-07-2021, 08:23 PM
Make a Thread Here

https://automags.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?53-What-s-it-worth

DanG.
03-07-2021, 08:28 PM
Make a Thread Here

https://automags.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?53-What-s-it-worth

Thanks for the help, I'll get pictures for them when I can soon and try there.

b-cuzz
03-08-2021, 01:22 AM
Cue Jaws music.....

EDIT: That was not intended to sound insensitive, you have my condolences, sir.

Tunaman
03-08-2021, 07:24 AM
Sorry for your loss Dan. Please let me know if you need any help with those guns.

mpsd
03-08-2021, 07:40 AM
Sorry for your loss as well, Dan. RIP. Do you know if he used to be a user here as well?

captian pinky
03-08-2021, 08:35 AM
Sorry for your loss Dan.

DanG.
03-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Sorry for your loss Dan. Please let me know if you need any help with those guns.

Thanks, my dad and I both played at what i think were the first 2 tunaball events (at top gun in NJ, right?) and I remember it being a great day.

edit: his username is rmg

knownothingmags
03-08-2021, 04:14 PM
man sorry for your loss.

Tunaman
03-08-2021, 06:27 PM
Your Dad was a great guy. In honor of your Father I will fix any of these guns that need it. Send me pics.:cry: And to all you sharks around here you can just forget it...:D

going_home
03-08-2021, 06:27 PM
My condolences Dan.

BigEvil
03-08-2021, 08:25 PM
Thanks, my dad and I both played at what i think were the first 2 tunaball events (at top gun in NJ, right?) and I remember it being a great day.

edit: his username is rmg

Oh no! So sorry for you loss. I remember you guys well. Was wondering about you.

DanG.
03-08-2021, 09:14 PM
Oh no! So sorry for you loss. I remember you guys well. Was wondering about you.

Yeah we really hadn't gotten out to play in several years now, just caught up with other aspects of life. My dad got diagnosed with prostate cancer about ~3 years back and actually managed well for a while, keeping himself busy with his eclectic side projects. Eventually it metastasized and the road was downhill from there. He passed on 3/3. My remaining family and I have been cleaning out the basement since, and he's got shelves of paintball stuff that my mom wants to sell, so here I am trying to help.

Edit: i just sent pics of his mags to Tuna, will keep you guys in the loop.

Xyxyll
03-09-2021, 09:07 AM
So my father passed away recently and I've just inherited all of his paintball guns, most of which are automags. I just don't know what they'd be worth. Anybody know how to appraise them?

Thanks!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a family member recently as well, and if I can make a recommendation, keep one of his paintball markers - whichever one was his prized one. Paintball was clearly a bond you two had together and every time you play with that marker you'll feel him out there playing with you.

the123
03-09-2021, 06:57 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a family member recently as well, and if I can make a recommendation, keep one of his paintball markers - whichever one was his prized one. Paintball was clearly a bond you two had together and every time you play with that marker you'll feel him out there playing with you.

Well said, keep one to use!

zondo
03-14-2021, 08:36 PM
Your Dad was a great guy. In honor of your Father I will fix any of these guns that need it. Send me pics.:cry: And to all you sharks around here you can just forget it...:D

[emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk