PDA

View Full Version : MOTM Entries

mpsd
05-26-2021, 08:16 AM
Hi everyone, I was looking at the MOTM entries thread and so far we only have one for each category. Last month, we didn't have a poll for the Classic MOTM. I'll re-enter an OPEN entry but I appreciate it if you can also enter some additional contestants. :cheers:

jbtamu1011
05-26-2021, 10:48 AM
Well, I can definitely do that when my projects get back from anno. I've been waiting on one since mid March.

mpsd
05-26-2021, 01:27 PM
Thanks. I ended up posting my Sydarm as a classic. At some point, I'll run out, tho. :D

captian pinky
05-26-2021, 02:06 PM
I am always a last minute entry.

Bunny
05-27-2021, 06:39 AM
Dang!! I have missed this place. I know I have been slacking on adding the badges as well. For example, I still need to get captian pinky a real badge for his record run :-)

Let me mow the lawn and snap a few pictures of some stuff I was working on last year!

Xyxyll
05-27-2021, 08:36 AM
Dang!! I have missed this place. I know I have been slacking on adding the badges as well. For example, I still need to get captian pinky a real badge for his record run :-)

Let me mow the lawn and snap a few pictures of some stuff I was working on last year!

Sweeeeeet. Can't wait to see em.

alpha_q_up23
05-27-2021, 12:36 PM
I always meant to submit, but I always end up forgettting lol

mpsd
05-27-2021, 04:11 PM
Thanks everyone for adding some entries!! Great ones, by the way!

mpsd
05-27-2021, 04:22 PM

I actually could use some help in updating my badge and banner. Would love it if you could do it for me. I currently have 11 wins but badge still shows 8 and banner shows 6.

Thanks, Mendel.

Bunny
05-27-2021, 06:11 PM
Sounds good. I'm going to put up another list of things to do. One of my ideas was to use some of the former winners and photoshop them into the rotating banner in the top left. If I can figure out a good template, it shouldn't take too long to trace. I think eventually we will have to upgrade Vbulletin so I was waiting around for all of those changes again.

alpha_q_up23
05-28-2021, 01:04 AM
Sounds good. I'm going to put up another list of things to do. One of my ideas was to use some of the former winners and photoshop them into the rotating banner in the top left. If I can figure out a good template, it shouldn't take too long to trace. I think eventually we will have to upgrade Vbulletin so I was waiting around for all of those changes again.

I was gonna post up a thread asking about banner templates that way we could get some new ones in rotation, when I get on my pc and have some down time I like to design stuff and as much as I like seeing my mug on the banner sometimes, I'd like to see more, also I need an updated banner of me lol

mpsd
05-28-2021, 02:59 PM

Thanks, I truly appreciate it!

Pizza_Monger
05-29-2021, 07:15 AM
Posted on open. I can contribute to the classic next month too. in the middle of a move and can’t dig that gear out.

Also I’m new to this community but been using mags since the late 90’s…wanted to say that you have all been very welcoming and I’m happy to support in anyway I can.

mpsd
05-29-2021, 02:05 PM
Posted on open. I can contribute to the classic next month too. in the middle of a move and can’t dig that gear out.

Also I’m new to this community but been using mags since the late 90’s…wanted to say that you have all been very welcoming and I’m happy to support in anyway I can.

Welcome to the group and thanks!!