PDA

View Full Version : Mini scuba compressor.

MoeMag
08-27-2021, 01:41 AM
I still look around here from time to time to see how things are going. Probably haven't played in a decade. Still have my mags. That said... I was snooping around the corners of the internet and found this.

4500psi compressor that can fill a 49cu inch tank in 5 minutes. That's pretty cool. Thought I would share.

https://www.minidive.com/en/packs/minidive-pro-08-l-50-cu-in-minicomp-harness.html#/41-power_supply_-220_v

Bummer is I have no idea where to get fresh/good paint anymore.

Tunaman
08-27-2021, 06:16 AM
Do not support chinese junk. They put Tom out of business with their junk. Find a used shoebox and it will last forever.

trbo323
08-27-2021, 08:14 AM
Yeah those things are terrible. They need so much supporting equipment that doesn't come with it that you realistically double the price to get the thing up and running for more than a month or so.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

luke
08-27-2021, 11:50 AM
Do not support chinese junk. They put Tom out of business with their junk. Find a used shoebox and it will last forever.

itstimetokickchinaoutoftheusa

wetwrks
08-27-2021, 05:04 PM

Agreed

BigEvil
08-27-2021, 08:44 PM

'merica...**** YEAH!

maniacmechanic
08-29-2021, 11:44 AM

truth

going_home
08-29-2021, 03:14 PM

You'd have to kick the whole federal government out, plus the DOJ, FBI, and CIA.

Unfortunately theres no turning this Titanic around now, the iceberg awaits.....

:beemmeup:

luke
08-29-2021, 03:28 PM
What's with the defeatist attitude?

nak81783
08-29-2021, 06:20 PM
You'd have to kick the whole federal government out, plus the DOJ, FBI, and CIA.

So you're telling me there's a chance.

going_home
08-29-2021, 10:45 PM
What's with the defeatist attitude?

Just thinking ahead, what will we do when the state borders are closed in the name of safety for the people, from the un-vaccinated ?

The tyranny is real my friend, this covid scam will not end because the fear is working so well....

:ninja:

luke
08-30-2021, 09:57 AM
Just thinking ahead, what will we do when the state borders are closed in the name of safety for the people, from the un-vaccinated ?
The tyranny is real my friend, this covid scam will not end because the fear is working so well.... :ninja:

This only happens if we allow it. In the end we are a Nation of laws and that is one of two ways out of this mess. It's not a secret who has committed treason or crimes against humanity, the solution boils down to some pretty basic and elementary math. ;)

wetwrks
09-02-2021, 09:03 PM

I want the ATF added in with that bath water...

going_home
09-05-2021, 02:10 PM
I want the ATF added in with that bath water...

Good idea !

Nobody
09-07-2021, 05:34 AM
Yes, yes. Let's all get rid of all things made in china. It only makes sense. 21% of all US imports isn't that important compared to grandstanding about the economy made by all you economic experts(myself included). We can make, i don't know, Afghanistan that(well that ship has sailed & legitimately no ports). Let me think, which country has the industrial base, the raw materials, labor laws & regulations that companies can expliot and the US doesn't have to do any infrastructure builds on. I wonder who that could be?

Move on people, don't you know, the only way to get the rich people mad at you is threatening their revenue source?