PDA

View Full Version : So...How's it going?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Pyrate Jim
03-09-2023, 08:15 PM
Hope everyone is happy and healthy.

How is it going with so many narratives falling apart?
I mean, political discussions here seem to generate lengthy threads offering various interesting and humorous viewpoints.
What's next when it comes to expressing the obvious?

Maybe the hypocrisy of the so-called "twitter" investigation into Gov't censorship starting by trying to censor the witnesses?
The laptop from hell exploding?
The Jan 6th hearings imploding like a star collapsing into a black hole?
Jill Biden awarding the "Woman of Courage" award to a biological male?
Covid origin investigations?

Any opinions?

Nobody
03-09-2023, 10:10 PM
I'd rather here the opinion of how the foxnews straight faced lying to the viewers about anything and everything, but secretly behind the scenes knowing and telling the truth? I mean, while you can debate whether or not opinion hosts do actual recite news but it is another thing when they are making it in a degenerate whirlpool of apathetic self-loathing to only give the people seemingly, what they want, changing the narrative to fit that demographic, then ignore basic facts, contrary to their own opinion, and to keep building up the lie further. That is way more interesting. So tell me, tell all. How do you feel about supporting the lies and continuing this garbage when, everything that you believe in comes from that lie?

Pyrate Jim
03-10-2023, 05:59 PM
THAT'S your opening salvo? Tucker is the new Trump?
Disappointing, but I'll go along.

So, shoot the messenger and the message becomes a lie.
Funny that Nobody denies that the Jan 6 footage is real.
While the new release is edited, much like the video presented to the committee (and the public), it merely shows the other side of the same coin.

The troubling question is why was it hidden for two years? It's obvious who was trying to hide it now that the coin has flipped, and the motive is as obvious.

How about Newsweek?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fact-check-was-nancy-pelosi-s-son-in-law-seen-with-qanon-shaman-on-jan-6/ar-AA18pZqT?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d3da44b02fd34834a2be7d1e95b693ff&ei=8

Nobody
03-10-2023, 06:47 PM
THAT'S your opening salvo? Tucker is the new Trump?
Disappointing, but I'll go along.

So, shoot the messenger and the message becomes a lie.
Funny that Nobody denies that the Jan 6 footage is real.
While the new release is edited, much like the video presented to the committee (and the public), it merely shows the other side of the same coin.

The troubling question is why was it hidden for two years? It's obvious who was trying to hide it now that the coin has flipped, and the motive is as obvious.

How about Newsweek?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fact-check-was-nancy-pelosi-s-son-in-law-seen-with-qanon-shaman-on-jan-6/ar-AA18pZqT?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d3da44b02fd34834a2be7d1e95b693ff&ei=8

Ummm, no. Never mentioned tucker, or the footage or anything you replied to. Are trying to do cancel culture here, only wanting to talk what you want, in what I take as an open question. Hell, I am not even asking anything near the politics.

I asked how do you feel about the entire network, the entire news agency totally lying to you, the entire modus operandi is set up to not only lie on what it shows you but create the lies tbat it shows. A clown doing creative edits to vids means nothing now, because not only is there the fact that he cannot be taken seriously by court order but by loosing any credibility on what he "says is the truth", when he goes the direct opposite of everything he knows is a lie in his private life.

So the edits of a couple seconds here and there can easily be dismissed by the mere question of not what, but how. Like a picture of Adolf reviewing proud children going off to war. That is the what, the how is that he plunge the entirety of Europe into war and bleed his adoptive country dry and now the wolves were at the gates. So while I initially thought it was bad and it is, the bigger fact of the near admittance that they just lie at everything on the network, kinda deflated that balloon.

So please answer my questions.

Pyrate Jim
03-10-2023, 10:05 PM
Really? You were the first to mention Fox News.

Ummm, no. Never mentioned tucker, or the footage or anything you replied to. Are trying to do cancel culture here, only wanting to talk what you want, in what I take as an open question. Hell, I am not even asking anything near the politics.

I asked how do you feel about the entire network, the entire news agency totally lying to you, the entire modus operandi is set up to not only lie on what it shows you but create the lies tbat it shows. A clown doing creative edits to vids means nothing now, because not only is there the fact that he cannot be taken seriously by court order but by loosing any credibility on what he "says is the truth", when he goes the direct opposite of everything he knows is a lie in his private life.

So the edits of a couple seconds here and there can easily be dismissed by the mere question of not what, but how. Like a picture of Adolf reviewing proud children going off to war. That is the what, the how is that he plunge the entirety of Europe into war and bleed his adoptive country dry and now the wolves were at the gates. So while I initially thought it was bad and it is, the bigger fact of the near admittance that they just lie at everything on the network, kinda deflated that balloon.

So please answer my questions.

So, then. It's my bad for assuming that your little rant had something to do with the topic. (Hitler? really going there?) Let's take a look at it, shall we?

I'd rather here the opinion of how the foxnews straight faced lying to the viewers about anything and everything, but secretly behind the scenes knowing and telling the truth?
I can lead you to the facts, but I cannot make you think.
I mean, while you can debate whether or not opinion hosts do actual recite news but it is another thing when they are making it in a degenerate whirlpool of apathetic self-loathing drag shows for kids to only give the people seemingly, what they want more money printed with no backing, changing the narrative to fit that demographic tearing down statues, then ignore basic facts like genetics, contrary to their own opinion like gender, and to keep building up the lie further. That is way more interesting. So tell me, tell all. How do you feel about supporting the lies and continuing this garbage when, everything that you believe in comes from that lie? What lie? Which lie? Just screaming "They lied!" is neither a debate nor a discussion.

So I'm not sure where you're at with this. I started this thread with a wish for everyone's health and happiness.
Seems you have neither.
My sympathy, I'll light a candle for you.

Nobody
03-10-2023, 11:07 PM
Lol, and do you forget that you asked for "any opinions"? I didn't think that I was a prerequisite to wish everyone health, not that I don't wish it, but at the same time, it is not a requirement.

Really? You were the first to mention Fox News. to i did mention it as a whole, it was about how the entire network lies on every single facet of their reporting. So again, how do you feel that the basis of your News source can not be trusted with telling even telling a truth of any matter?

So, then. It's my bad for assuming that your little rant had something to do with the topic. (Hitler? really going there?) Let's take a look at it, shall we? an example, like a sledgehammer can be big and bold. Plus i wanted to make sure it was not missed. But i did not rant, i was asking a question. A question which you are continually trying to avoid.

I can lead you to the facts, but I cannot make you think. what facts?

drag shows for kids as long as there is not anytbing overtly sexual in nation, what is wrong with dressing up? Bugs Bunny did it, the Flintstones, Jacklemmon and Tony Curtis did it for and with Marylin Monroe. Need i go on?

more money printed with no backing as opposed to spending more money and increasing the debt ceilling more tha
every president since the start of the country?

tearing down statues are you talking about those statues of those people who brought arms against the US government?

like genetics, like gender well, if you can find the genes that determine one's gender, better step in line with Mike Lindell and Rudy with all the other proof you seem to have.

What lie? Which lie? Just screaming "They lied!" is neither a debate nor a discussion. if you want specifics on which lie, just ask. It is so hard keeping all the lies strwight from lying to the people on promises from the GOP and policy, from the ex-president on just about everything, but the question is still, HOW DO YOU FEEL THAT EVERYTHING FOXNEWS SAYS TO YOU, YOUR BASE, YOUR IDEOLOGY IS A LIE, ABSENT OF THE TRUTH?

So I'm not sure where you're at with this. I started this thread with a wish for everyone's health and happiness.
Seems you have neither.
My sympathy, I'll light a candle for you.

There, keep on target. Had to kick you back on course. Never knew that I had to ask how everyone was doing, as you were asking an opinion, i.e. "any thoughts"? Sorry, I just figured you want to restart something, fresh and new.

maniacmechanic
03-10-2023, 11:44 PM
it used to be funny
now it is just foolishness

Tunaman
03-11-2023, 06:49 AM
Russia, Russia. Russia. Your media has been lying to you for years now and you suck it up like a little sheep. Just go get your operation and be done with it. Then you can go get your nails done and be happy with yourself. I'll continue to puke whenever I see the likes of the ilk your party spews.
The Left is all about Let's Pretend.

Let's Pretend I'm the opposite sex.

Let's Pretend masks stop viruses.

Let's Pretend I'm a bad puppy on a leash.

Let's Pretend your skin makes you a victim or an oppressor.

Let's Pretend a decrepit zombie got 80M votes and is now the real leader of the free world.

The danger is they force you to play the game with them and punish you when you don't.

Tunaman
03-11-2023, 07:17 AM
More proof of Democrat lies. Keep believing what they tell you...
John Coleman, who co-founded the Weather Channel, shocked academics by insisting the theory of man-made climate change was no longer scientifically credible.

Instead, what 'little evidence' there is for rising global temperatures points to a 'natural phenomenon' within a developing eco-system.

In an open letter attacking the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, he wrote: "The ocean is not rising significantly.

"The polar ice is increasing, not melting away. Polar Bears are increasing in number.

"Heat waves have actually diminished, not increased. There is not an uptick in the number or strength of storms (in fact storms are diminishing).

"I have studied this topic seriously for years. It has become a political and environment agenda item, but the science is not valid."

Nobody
03-11-2023, 01:01 PM
Russia, Russia. Russia. who said anything about Russia? Your media has been lying to you for years now and you suck it up like a little sheep. but yet they are more credibke than foxnews Just go get your operation and be done with it. from the party of personal responsibility, why wouldn't you want to support how someone wants to live, it doesn'teffect youThen you can go get your nails done and be happy with yourself. if that is what it takes to make you happy, what do i have to say against it? I'll continue to puke whenever I see the likes of the ilk your party spews. but you'llsupport a party that has actively brought arms against the constitution. Good job, i see where your prioritiesare
The Left is all about Let's Pretend. nope. Pretend is when you make up word salads to hide behind

Let's Pretend I'm the opposite sex. then you would be one ugly woman, but a solid 6 in Russia

Let's Pretend masks stop viruses. no one ever said they stop viruses, only helped stop the spread of them, inconjunction with vaccines, social distancing and not acting stupid

Let's Pretend I'm a bad puppy on a leash. then I would take you to the animal shelter cause you're not hojse broken

Let's Pretend your skin makes you a victim or an oppressor. if your forefathers were brought to a different country and sold into slavery, and then after you were freed, still made to feel, legally less than a man, and still treated as a second class citizen, then they have a point. But you wouldn't know that.

Let's Pretend a decrepit zombie got 80M votes and is now the real leader of the free world. and yet that zombie, as you say, has outplayed yojr guy, has out worked your guy in half the time and has shown up nearly every single opposition party member to do exactly what he wanted. That zombie is showing that he is far smarter than the "leader of the republicans party".

The danger is they force you to play the game with them and punish you when you don't. what game? Actually doing the job of governing tbis great cojntry? Heaven forbid an elected official do his or her job, instead of sitting there collecting a check and doing othing

Come on Tuna, you can do better than that...

Pyrate Jim
03-13-2023, 09:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ar5OKbd2yk

going_home
03-22-2023, 05:24 AM
The democrats are so brain dead they dont even realize they have insured Trumps election if they arrest him.....

going_home
03-22-2023, 01:08 PM
https://pjnewsletter.com/trump-indictment-chris-rock-washington

Nobody
03-22-2023, 03:41 PM
https://pjnewsletter.com/trump-indictment-chris-rock-washington

Lol, thanks. I needed that laugh.

Hate to tell you, it is not your vote that elects someone, nor mine. It is those people who are undecided, that ebb, and flow from one side to the other. And unlike the gangsta hip-hop scene which I know nothing about, the idea of gaining your criminal bona-fides as a boost to get all those god fearing, white laced never done nothing people in the middle is well, laughable. So no, you would be an idiot to think that a convicted criminal would gain in popularity, enough to win.

Besides, if trump couldn't win in 20, how could a more popular and more accomplished presidency not return for a 2nd term? You have to be a moron to not take a slamdunk 2nd term....

maniacmechanic
03-22-2023, 09:21 PM
lol, thanks. I needed that laugh.

Hate to tell you, it is not your vote that elects someone, nor mine. It is those people who are undecided, that ebb, and flow from one side to the other. And unlike the gangsta hip-hop scene which i know nothing about, the idea of gaining your criminal bona-fides as a boost to get all those god fearing, white laced never done nothing people in the middle is well, laughable. So no, you would be an idiot to think that a convicted criminal would gain in popularity, enough to win.

Besides, if trump couldn't win in 20, how could a more popular and more accomplished presidency not return for a 2nd term? You have to be a moron to not take a slamdunk 2nd term....

lmao

going_home
03-22-2023, 09:32 PM
Lol, thanks. I needed that laugh.

Hate to tell you, it is not your vote that elects someone, nor mine. It is those people who are undecided, that ebb, and flow from one side to the other. And unlike the gangsta hip-hop scene which I know nothing about, the idea of gaining your criminal bona-fides as a boost to get all those god fearing, white laced never done nothing people in the middle is well, laughable. So no, you would be an idiot to think that a convicted criminal would gain in popularity, enough to win.

He's neither a criminal nor has he been convicted of anything, even after 4 years of Russia Russia Russia lies, your facts are only yours, no one else thats not mentally ill believes them....

:confused:

Nobody
03-23-2023, 01:28 AM
He's neither a criminal nor has he been convicted of anything, even after 4 years of Russia Russia Russia lies, your facts are only yours, no one else thats not mentally ill believes them....

:confused:

While it is true that all people are presumed innocent before a trial, he is facing indictments on multiple charges. And one would presume that the odds of all those charges being proven innocent is well slim to none.

And I do love how so many people keep thinking that his first impeachment was the crux of all of his problems, I would look more at the fraud charges with NY, the defamation and rape case, the secret document retention case, the voter intimidation/fraud in Georgia and I am sure I am forgetting one.

Tunaman
03-23-2023, 06:39 AM
While it is true that all people are presumed innocent before a trial, he is facing indictments on multiple charges. And one would presume that the odds of all those charges being proven innocent is well slim to none.

And I do love how so many people keep thinking that his first impeachment was the crux of all of his problems, I would look more at the fraud charges with NY, the defamation and rape case, the secret document retention case, the voter intimidation/fraud in Georgia and I am sure I am forgetting one.
tell us more after the entire Biden clan goes to jail for money laundering and corruption...that they have been doing for the last 50 years. When the Secretary of the Navy says that climate change is there number one focus, most of the country knows that we have a serious problem with this administration and their equity hires.

maniacmechanic
03-23-2023, 11:06 AM

I hear they just got Trump for an old JayWalkin charge from 1963

Nobody
03-23-2023, 04:18 PM
tell us more after the entire Biden clan goes to jail for money laundering and corruption...that they have been doing for the last 50 years. When the Secretary of the Navy says that climate change is there number one focus, most of the country knows that we have a serious problem with this administration and their equity hires.

If the Biden family was so evil and corrupt, where is the proof, where is the investigations into that? Surely any of this talk wasn't drummed up solely when Biden took the democratic nomination and became president. If that level of fraud would surely have long and lingering ties that would have started way before 2020, or even during the 40 years he spent in Congress. Why wasn't there investigations when the GOP held both houses of congress, or the senate, or the house? So tell me where is the evidence, where is anything more than a displacement of tru.p for Biden?

going_home
03-23-2023, 04:57 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Stormy-Daniels-Letter-about-No-Relationship-with-Trump.jpg

Nobody
03-23-2023, 08:18 PM
Morals of a man cheating on his wife/vows is not in question. Where he got the money to pay for the hush money is a different matter.

Loguzzzzzz
03-24-2023, 12:42 PM
Nobody, your nativity is only overshadowed by you denial and your ignorance.

I'm not even going to bother to try and explain it, you wouldn't listen....

Ignorance is bliss, I hope you are enjoying your blissful life.

Don't bother to reply because your explanations are meaningless and your opinions are just that, your opinions.....

Pyrate Jim
03-24-2023, 03:16 PM

Let's see.
Russia Gate
Impeachment one
Bounty Gate
Impeachment two
Mueller investigation
Jan 6
Mar-A-Lago raid

Slim to none? Assume the same odds and Trump is still up seven to zero and walks free today. Keep throwing accusations at the wall to see what sticks and so far?
Which horse are you going to lay money on?
The indictment of a former president on a criminal charge is setting a National precedent never done before. Done once, it can be done again.
Who would be target number two when the pendulum swings the other way?

going_home
03-24-2023, 04:32 PM
If the Biden family was so evil and corrupt, where is the proof, where is the investigations into that? Surely any of this talk wasn't drummed up solely when Biden took the democratic nomination and became president. If that level of fraud would surely have long and lingering ties that would have started way before 2020, or even during the 40 years he spent in Congress. Why wasn't there investigations when the GOP held both houses of congress, or the senate, or the house? So tell me where is the evidence, where is anything more than a displacement of tru.p for Biden?

https://media.tenor.com/lJkWw4FxeYkAAAAC/head-in-the-sand.gif

Nobody
03-24-2023, 05:31 PM
Let's see.
Russia Gate Impeachment doesn't mean he was innocent, and congressional inquiry isn't a trial, you can'tbe found not guilty of them.
Impeachment one see above, cause it was the same thing
Bounty Gate trump wasn'ta member of the New Orleans Saints so again throwing in meaningless rubbish to the topic. Stay on target red 2.
Impeachment two again, not a trial nor does it declare his innocence.
Mueller investigation which part? The investigation on whether there was russian influence into the DNC, and wasn'ta investigation into anything trump or the RNC had done, but if you consider that this was done under the trump admin and had some 30+ convictions, that would be a win?
Jan 6 Still on going
Mar-A-Lago raid still on going, but the raid was legally preformed, it was the attempt at retention and lying to the government that is the problem

Slim to none? i know it is a typical GOP tactic to count the gimmes and not actually face the music, as it were, so you need to do some recojnting Assume the same odds and Trump is still up seven to zero and walks free today. you can't count the same odds as trials are not gambling. And your counting is wrong. It is like saying that trump is 0 for 3 in presidential assassinations. Keep throwing accusations at the wall to see what sticks and so far? i don't have to throw anything against the wall, as i am not a lawyer or litigant. But, what i am doing is showing all too what is still on going.
Which horse are you going to lay money on? always with the house.
The indictment of a former president on a criminal charge is setting a National precedent never done before. Done once, it can be done again. unprecedented doesn't mean it is impossible. I guess like all presidents before and probably after to either not do anything illegal or have better lawyers
Who would be target number two when the pendulum swings the other way? oh, do you mean the Impeachment attempts Bidenthat have gone no where? Oh yes, bring it on, alomg with all those calls for investigatios into the Soros back, Hillary joint Biden family wave of corruption family. Did i use enough word salad for you

Replies in red

going_home
03-24-2023, 05:58 PM
https://youtu.be/HXoIF6iqErc

This Stormy Daniel's thing is going nowhere.

Michael Cohen paid her not Trump, he did it on his own, he took out a loan to pay her....

If you want to find the truth watch the whole video.

Tunaman
03-24-2023, 09:55 PM
https://youtu.be/HXoIF6iqErc

This Stormy Daniel's thing is going nowhere.

Michael Cohen paid her not Trump, he did it on his own, he took out a loan to pay her....

If you want to find the truth watch the whole video.

He won't believe that. He only believes what Joy Behar abd Whoopi tell him...

Pyrate Jim
03-24-2023, 10:57 PM
Impeachment doesn't mean he was innocent, and congressional inquiry isn't a trial, you can'tbe found not guilty of them.
Senate acquittal means he could not be considered guilty, either.
see above, cause it was the same thing See above, it's the same thing.
Bounty Gate trump wasn'ta member of the New Orleans Saints so again throwing in meaningless rubbish to the topic. Stay on target red 2.
Which target are you referring to?
Impeachment two again, not a trial nor does it declare his innocence. Neither does it declare guilt.
Mueller investigation which part? The investigation on whether there was russian influence into the DNC, and wasn'ta investigation into anything trump or the RNC had done, but if you consider that this was done under the trump admin and had some 30+ convictions, that would be a win?
After how many months and how many millions of taxpayers dollars were spent proving nothing? I wouldn't call that a win for anyone.
Jan 6 Still on going Yes, by dragging in another 1000 innocent people to be charged with high crimes for walking around not setting stuff on fire.
Mar-A-Lago raid still on going, but the raid was legally preformed, it was the attempt at retention and lying to the government that is the problem
Love the "preformed". Freudian slip?

Slim to none? i know it is a typical GOP tactic to count the gimmes and not actually face the music, as it were, so you need to do some recojnting Assume the same odds and Trump is still up seven to zero and walks free today. you can't count the same odds as trials are not gambling. And your counting is wrong. It is like saying that trump is 0 for 3 in presidential assassinations. Keep throwing accusations at the wall to see what sticks and so far? i don't have to throw anything against the wall, as i am not a lawyer or litigant. But, what i am doing is showing all too what is still on going. No, actually. You don't show anything except denial.
Which horse are you going to lay money on? always with the house. That's what the British thought in 1776.
The indictment of a former president on a criminal charge is setting a National precedent never done before. Done once, it can be done again. unprecedented doesn't mean it is impossible. I guess like all presidents before and probably after to either not do anything illegal or have better lawyers
Claiming precedence opens doors that once unlocked may not be so easy to close, which like a pendulum can swing both ways.
Who would be target number two when the pendulum swings the other way? oh, do you mean the Impeachment attempts Bidenthat have gone no where? Oh yes, bring it on, alomg with all those calls for investigatios into the Soros back, Hillary joint Biden family wave of corruption family. Did i use enough word salad for you
I'm unaware of any impeachment proceedings against Pres Biden other than deep-fake memes or Babylon Bee satires. Perhaps you could educate me with actual proof instead of hyperbole and rhetoric.

Playing with colors. :)

Nobody
03-25-2023, 03:01 AM
Senate acquittal means he could not be considered guilty, either.
But you have to think that the ignominious fact that the man did something so egregious that it resulted in not one but 2 impeachment. Andrew Johnson left office before he could be impeached, and he is a bottom 5 rated president, Nixon resigned before a vote could be taken and Clinton's impeachment was just partisanship at its worse.

Which target are you referring to?
Star Wars ereference on the tench attack on the death star.

Neither does it declare guilt.
guilt?!? There is about half of the convicted inmates that say they aren't guilty. While he was not proven guilty in a courtroom, guilt that lead to the impeachment is more than enough for me, as it was more than enough for both houses of congress.

After how many months and how many millions of taxpayers dollars were spent proving nothing? I wouldn't call that a win for anyone.
Well 3+ years and 3 trials 2 dismissals and the other was reduced charges, costing about $6.5 million. Oh wait, that was the Durham report. Mueller was 30+ indictments, 7 convictions cost between $30 to $35 million(sources differ) but garnering at least $42 million from Manafort forfeiture of money. So you can read that a a positive gain for the taxpayer.

Yes, by dragging in another 1000 innocent people to be charged with high crimes for walking around not setting stuff on fire.
But, were they allowed to walk there? Not only because of covid restrictions, but because of congress, the building is not open to the public in certain instances. So it really doesn't matter if they were the ones with weapons, stealing stuff, defecating and causing damage, trespassing is still against the law, or do you just ignore the laws that you don't like?

Love the "preformed". Freudian slip?
No, just a common mistake of writing.

No, actually. You don't show anything except denial
Because you say that it in denial? You are judging only what your beliefs in the matter are the truth. I come from the fact that there is, my side, your side and the truth in between.

That's what the British thought in 1776.
No, I come from NJ, and I learned early on that gambling is the only way to take a large amount of money and make it disappear. So while it, gambling, can be fun for some, it is not. So, in gambling, the House always wins.

Claiming precedence opens doors that once unlocked may not be so easy to close, which like a pendulum can swing both ways.
No it doesn't. Unprecedented only means it hasn't happened before. There was nothing like it to happen before. And one key thing to remember is, a president and former president is still a citizen of the US and is not above any laws. So again, it is either trump has horrible lawyers that can't hide his illegal activities or every other president has better ones that can hide them.

I'm unaware of any impeachment proceedings against Pres Biden other than deep-fake memes or Babylon Bee satires. Perhaps you could educate me with actual proof instead of hyperbole and rhetoric.
Really? It was from, no surprise MTG. Here you go, https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-resolution/57
And maybe because it was known to fail, your news sources didn't want to show how bad the GOP is doing in passing legislation.

Army
03-27-2023, 04:37 AM
I just remembered why we used to not allow politics on AO.

"Everyone's allowed their own opinion, but to hell with you if you don't agree with mine!"

Careful, I just might come back and spank you kids...

Hi Scott!

Nobody
03-28-2023, 12:36 AM

"Everyone's allowed their own opinion, but to hell with you if you don't agree with mine!"

Hi Scott!

Some mods said it is ok to discuss politics as long as it goes with what the mods believe, otherwise it is still banned. Call it bias, call it still against the rules but what do I know...

going_home
03-28-2023, 02:13 PM
Some mods said it is ok to discuss politics as long as it goes with what the mods believe, otherwise it is still banned. Call it bias, call it still against the rules but what do I know...

What The View tells you.

;)

BigEvil
03-29-2023, 06:31 PM

Hi Scott!

Sup Army!

Im pretty much staying out of this one. The bible warns of "throwing pearls to swine" :D

mobsterboy
03-31-2023, 09:38 AM
Really? It was from, no surprise MTG. Here you go, https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-resolution/57
And maybe because it was known to fail, your news sources didn't want to show how bad the GOP is doing in passing legislation.

Why you gotta bring Magic: The Gathering into this? :rofl:

going_home
04-01-2023, 12:46 PM
https://pjnewsletter.com/da-bragg-democrats-donald-trump-indictment

They will attempt to put a gag order on him to keep him from campaigning but that's not going happen.

They know they can't beat him in a fair election so this is all they have.

The drama continues while Trump is raising tons of money off of this idiocy.

All the Republicans want Joe Bob the diaper king to run again, but the Democrats know that is a sinking ship.

Nobody
04-01-2023, 03:29 PM
https://pjnewsletter.com/da-bragg-democrats-donald-trump-indictment what a joke of an article. It also failed to cover the important facts of the case, being that it doesn'tmatter if he had relations with the woman or not, but when you are ging for elected office, there are some things that you can and cannot do. Hiding the information from the public before qn election is against the law.

They will attempt to put a gag order on him to keep him from campaigning but that's not going happen. i am sure that the judge overlooking the case will adjudicate any gag orders to refrain from the case itself. I will see any gag order as a boon from the ex-president, since his mouth will get him in trouble l

They know they can't beat him in a fair election so this is all they have. oh, so 2020 didnt happen? Yes, nothing to see. Don't look at the date, the last couple of years didn't happen.

The drama continues while Trump is raising tons of money off of this idiocy. this is what is sad. Republicans see their supporters as piggy banks. Something happens and out go the demands for financial support to you. So who are the idiots, the people who fundraise or the people who pay?

All the Republicans want Joe Bob the diaper king to run again, but the Democrats know that is a sinking ship. hate to tell you, but there aren't any other contenders as Biden is doing a very good job. He is getting things done that the people want. So sleepy joe beat him before and if the ex-president happens to not be in jail, he will beat him again

R3plies in red,

going_home
04-01-2023, 06:28 PM
R3plies in red,

2020 and fair election are two things Americans know dont go together, chicoms have sent millions to multiple Bidens, then of course theres the infamous laptop the DOJ thought they made disappear, all of which are not conjecture, but proven facts.....

If I provided links for all these you would say they arent reputable because the view, cnn, mslsd didnt talk about them

Nobody
04-01-2023, 08:13 PM
2020 and fair election are two things Americans know dont go together, chicoms have sent millions to multiple Bidens, then of course theres the infamous laptop the DOJ thought they made disappear, all of which are not conjecture, but proven facts.....

If I provided links for all these you would say they arent reputable because the view, cnn, mslsd didnt talk about them

Says the one with their head in the sand about anything that remotely opposes what you have been told is the truth.

People like yourself who have bought into the lie are exactly the ones that keep giving supposed billionaires more money, cause you can't fathom that more people didn't want a twice empeached ex-president. If there was any evidence contrary to the fact, why hasn't it blown away the results of the 2020 election? You have records of the same people whom you trust telling you exactly what you want to hear, but privately saying the opposite. You have a defamation lawsuit going to trial, on that, where you will have the same people say on the record that they were lying to you and they like everyone else knows there wasn't any mishandling of the results.

But what is sad, is you and others like you that perpetuate this ongoing family because it makes you more "engaged". And when those same people, who you think are telling you the truth, all they really do is throw more red meat at you, seasoned with all the same key words to get you. George Soros, radical, socialist, communists; and you eat it up cause it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. But in reality, you are nothing but a mark, donating money to a cause cause they tell you to, buy this, support that.

And 3 years on, you are still as pathetic and gullible cause you will never leave your echo chamber.

Tunaman
04-02-2023, 05:46 AM
Says the one with their head in the sand about anything that remotely opposes what you have been told is the truth.

People like yourself who have bought into the lie are exactly the ones that keep giving supposed billionaires more money, cause you can't fathom that more people didn't want a twice empeached ex-president. If there was any evidence contrary to the fact, why hasn't it blown away the results of the 2020 election? You have records of the same people whom you trust telling you exactly what you want to hear, but privately saying the opposite. You have a defamation lawsuit going to trial, on that, where you will have the same people say on the record that they were lying to you and they like everyone else knows there wasn't any mishandling of the results.

But what is sad, is you and others like you that perpetuate this ongoing family because it makes you more "engaged". And when those same people, who you think are telling you the truth, all they really do is throw more red meat at you, seasoned with all the same key words to get you. George Soros, radical, socialist, communists; and you eat it up cause it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. But in reality, you are nothing but a mark, donating money to a cause cause they tell you to, buy this, support that.

And 3 years on, you are still as pathetic and gullible cause you will never leave your echo chamber.When it gets so bad that all of your police are leaving because of leftist policies, you should realize there is a real problem. I hope you communists wallow in your own shunt...just like New York and Cali are doing right now. Go color your hair blue and keep using the girls bathroom...where you belong.

Nobody
04-02-2023, 12:34 PM
When it gets so bad that all of your police are leaving because of leftist policies, you should realize there is a real problem. I hope you communists wallow in your own shunt...just like New York and Cali are doing right now. Go color your hair blue and keep using the girls bathroom...where you belong.

I do love responses from Tuna. Take what I assume has been read, ignore those points and interject thi gs that are not even being mentioned. Good job! You are the epitome of 'whataboutism'. You are nearly a meme on avoiding the question. And when you do narrow down on a fact, like boats that stupidly use wind power for propulsion, i.e. sailing vessels, or how there would be a ban on fishing vessels, that had a 35' draft, you always seem to go away when it is explained to you.

Tunaman
04-03-2023, 06:54 PM
I do love responses from Tuna. Take what I assume has been read, ignore those points and interject thi gs that are not even being mentioned. Good job! You are the epitome of 'whataboutism'. You are nearly a meme on avoiding the question. And when you do narrow down on a fact, like boats that stupidly use wind power for propulsion, i.e. sailing vessels, or how there would be a ban on fishing vessels, that had a 35' draft, you always seem to go away when it is explained to you.

Yea put some sails on those cargo ships coming from china...ban fossil fuels and see how much more life will cost you. Only a fool cant see what this country has become. Go color your hair and get your nails done...

Nobody
04-03-2023, 09:41 PM
Yea put some sails on those cargo ships coming from china...ban fossil fuels and see how much more life will cost you. Only a fool cant see what this country has become. Go color your hair and get your nails done...

No one is banning fossil fuels. What the world is doing is moving away from them. And I will fully admit that there are some applications that make clean energy vehicles either unfeasible or unattainable, it doesn't mean that the world can't and shouldn't move forward. Major truck companies are investing in hydrogen based trucks to move cargo in the US. Many car manufacturers have already begun moving towards more choices in there offerings of vehicles that are electric or at least hybrids. Look at what Ford, GM, VW, Toyota, Honda are all doing. You can stamp your feet and curse at the clouds, but it is moving forward. Funnily, you are saying the same things that people said when the car replaced the horse.

maniacmechanic
04-04-2023, 07:43 AM
No one is banning fossil fuels. What the world is doing is moving away from them. And I will fully admit that there are some applications that make clean energy vehicles either unfeasible or unattainable, it doesn't mean that the world can't and shouldn't move forward. Major truck companies are investing in hydrogen based trucks to move cargo in the US. Many car manufacturers have already begun moving towards more choices in there offerings of vehicles that are electric or at least hybrids. Look at what Ford, GM, VW, Toyota, Honda are all doing. You can stamp your feet and curse at the clouds, but it is moving forward. Funnily, you are saying the same things that people said when the car replaced the horse.

LMAO , LOL , ROTFL , ROTFLMAO ,,, THERE WILL BE NO CHOICES , You will conform or be turned to dust

Nobody
04-04-2023, 03:25 PM
LMAO , LOL , ROTFL , ROTFLMAO ,,, THERE WILL BE NO CHOICES , You will conform or be turned to dust

So companies developing different means, in regards to mobility(hydrogen, pure electric, hybrid, diesel electric, even ion propulsion), is not a choice. While only using petroleum products has many choices? I know people joke that people from West Virginia are backwards, but are they now upside-down?

Nobody
04-04-2023, 03:28 PM
And all I have to say is, 34 felonies. 34 criminal acts. It will take a lot of effort to prove someone innocent of all of those charges... just saying

Loguzzzzzz
04-05-2023, 11:32 AM
So companies developing different means, in regards to mobility(hydrogen, pure electric, hybrid, diesel electric, even ion propulsion), is not a choice. While only using petroleum products has many choices? I know people joke that people from West Virginia are backwards, but are they now upside-down?

You do know where most electricity comes from, right?!?!

Just sayn'

(I know, it isn't a fact because you didn't hear it from CNN or the rest of MSM)
:rolleyes:

such a tool.... Oh wait, you're a bridge troll

Nobody
04-05-2023, 12:03 PM
You do know where most electricity comes from, right?!?!

Just sayn'

(I know, it isn't a fact because you didn't hear it from CNN or the rest of MSM)

such a tool.... Oh wait, you're a bridge troll

You do know those totals do not equal 100%, right?

Anyway, what is used now, or used before, does not mean that we cannot change it in the future. Moving away from petroleum and especially coal. Finding cleaner, cheaper and better energy sources only means we as a society, we as a people are progressing forward. Those newer energy sources can mean we can travel faster farther and better.

Loguzzzzzz
04-05-2023, 12:10 PM
You do know those totals do not equal 100%, right?

Anyway, what is used now, or used before, does not mean that we cannot change it in the future. Moving away from petroleum and especially coal. Finding cleaner, cheaper and better energy sources only means we as a society, we as a people are progressing forward. Those newer energy sources can mean we can travel faster farther and better.
Yes, I do know that. Technically Natural Gas is a Fossil fuel so not quite sure why they show it except for some sort of clarity.

Point being unless they expand nuclear power (which will never happen) there is not enough wind or sun to support the grid. Electric vehicles are not a viable option large scale.

maniacmechanic
04-05-2023, 08:14 PM
Coal was the first real energy source, when man destroys the Earth , coal will be the energy source
The Top number " total " add the 3 ( gas,coal, petro )they add up real close to the " total " , all 3 are FF's

Nobody
04-05-2023, 08:37 PM
Coal was the first real energy source, when man destroys the Earth , coal will be the energy source
The Top number " total " add the 3 ( gas,coal, petro )they add up real close to the " total " , all 3 are FF's

You kinda forgot about wood. Was probably used for "energy" for at longer than recorded history. Before Christ? Yes. Before the pyramids where built, yes again. Used when them when them non-homo sapiens were about? Absolutely. But guess the schools in West Virginia can only teach things about and related to, coal...

Nobody
04-05-2023, 08:57 PM
Yes, I do know that. Technically Natural Gas is a Fossil fuel so not quite sure why they show it except for some sort of clarity.

Point being unless they expand nuclear power (which will never happen) there is not enough wind or sun to support the grid. Electric vehicles are not a viable option large scale.

Oh, you need to change your republican search options to, not cherrypick, admit renewable energies and to use proper math.

But there is a way to have nuclear power for the people but you would never support it. Since the US Navy has not had an accident in 50 years, one would think that if you DON'T privatize them, where greed and corruption can occur and have the navy run them that you could have the power that we need without any problems. But that would go against your supposed credence of not having the government interfere in our lives, except for medical needs of mothers with unwanted tumors, religion, Healthcare and the right to tax all citizens. But I digress...

edit and Cali has enacted a electric truck policy, which will turn all the trucks to electric. Which does 2 things. Fix pollution and move goods. Like every single gle policy that the GOP holds dear, they are all centuries old and not of this time.

Loguzzzzzz
04-06-2023, 01:55 PM
Oh, you need to change your republican search options to, not cherrypick, admit renewable energies and to use proper math.
I Googled it and clicked on the first link that made sense...Google = Republican, since when...:rolleyes:

....But there is a way to have nuclear power for the people but you would never support it. Since the US Navy has not had an accident in 50 years, one would think that if you DON'T privatize them, where greed and corruption can occur and have the navy run them that you could have the power that we need without any problems. But that would go against your supposed credence of not having the government interfere in our lives, except for medical needs of mothers with unwanted tumors, religion, Healthcare and the right to tax all citizens. But I digress...
You have no idea what I would support. Stop trying to guess. You have to sell it to Gen Pop. People will just remember Three Mile Island (March 28, 1979), Chernobyl (April 26, 1986), Fukushima (March 11, 2011). Good Luck with that.

....edit and Cali has enacted a electric truck policy, which will turn all the trucks to electric. Which does 2 things. Fix pollution and move goods. Like every single gle policy that the GOP holds dear, they are all centuries old and not of this time.
No, what that did was just insure that trucks which do not want to come to California already, won't. The supply chain will be even more broken. What that does make it worse here. It will be more expensive to live here and much worse than anywhere else in the country.

YAY!
Way to go Governor Newsance...

maniacmechanic
04-06-2023, 04:12 PM
You kinda forgot about wood. Was probably used for "energy" for at longer than recorded history. Before Christ? Yes. Before the pyramids where built, yes again. Used when them when them non-homo sapiens were about? Absolutely. But guess the schools in West Virginia can only teach things about and related to, coal...

,,,,,,,,,,, mrnoitall
https://www.alliantenergykids.com/AllAboutEnergy/HistoryofEnergy

Nobody
04-06-2023, 07:13 PM
I Googled it and clicked on the first link that made sense...Google = Republican, since when...:rolleyes:

There is no problem with Google, but you missed the part about cherrypicking. I know it's second nature by no2, but you could try to be so blatant.

You have no idea what I would support. Stop trying to guess. You have to sell it to Gen Pop. People will just remember Three Mile Island (March 28, 1979), Chernobyl (April 26, 1986), Fukushima (March 11, 2011). Good Luck with that.

Again, read what I wrote. The US Navy has not had any accidents like that. 3 mile island and Chernobyl were disasters because of corruption, 1 was a private company and the other was state corruption. Fukushima was caused by natural conditions. They did everything right, with plenty of safe guards but Mother nature decided to up what it could handle.

Now, it won't be easy to sell it to the people without having the safeguards for the safeguards, but for the immediate future, in order to provide the energy needs for the people, until safer and better solutions come around, that we can get rid of nuclear power. Hence why I proposed the US Navy run them.

No, what that did was just insure that trucks which do not want to come to California already, won't. The supply chain will be even more broken. What that does make it worse here. It will be more expensive to live here and much worse than anywhere else in the country.

YAY!
Way to go Governor Newsance...

And yet the newer companies that will comply and will go there will have an unfettered monopoly. Capitalism at work. If you didn't know when progress starts, you either join in or move out of the way.

Nobody
04-06-2023, 07:20 PM
,,,,,,,,,,, mrnoitall
https://www.alliantenergykids.com/AllAboutEnergy/HistoryofEnergy

I guess you can only understand easily digested hand picked material, but even if you consider that in order to cook food, you needed fire. That was even before natural gas was used to light Baltimore. And ever look at those European castles, from the stone edifices to the dirt Mott structures. There was no plumbing, and the hearth burned wood(even peat moss, but that is a different subject) to heat and to cook. So again, you are missing the entire point that coal, or fossil fuels are only a couple hundred years old, but use of renewable energy, like planting trees to then be burned, has been used for 100s of thousands of years.

maniacmechanic
04-07-2023, 02:11 PM
I guess you can only understand easily digested hand picked material, but even if you consider that in order to cook food, you needed fire. That was even before natural gas was used to light Baltimore. And ever look at those European castles, from the stone edifices to the dirt Mott structures. There was no plumbing, and the hearth burned wood(even peat moss, but that is a different subject) to heat and to cook. So again, you are missing the entire point that coal, or fossil fuels are only a couple hundred years old, but use of renewable energy, like planting trees to then be burned, has been used for 100s of thousands of years.

No see, you miss the point , I KNEW I was wrong in the 1st statement ( about coal ) and you " corrected " me ,,,,,,,,, and You were wrong ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

going_home
04-09-2023, 08:14 PM
What brand electric vehicle do you own Douglas ?

Nobody
04-09-2023, 10:14 PM
What brand electric vehicle do you own Douglas ?

:sarcasm:
Oh no. The ultimate gotcha question that I will slate any talk of differing opinion and facts... what am I to do???? Trying to get me to say I don't practice what I preach, when I am just telling you the facts of the matter.

Except that what I drive has no bearing on the simple fact that ALL the major auto manufacturers are expanding their hybrid, and electric car lines and shrinking their ICE vehicles. Newer and better technologies are being pursued by them to improve not only range, but power output and accessibility. The infrastructure to charge those vehicles is ever increasing making it more viable in the more built up urban areas. That is a fact. That is something that is coming and growing every year.

So what I drive now doesn't matter. In .y area, charging stations are not common. Where I work is not conducive to an electric car. That can change in 5 or 10 years. So you can finger point and cry all you want. The world is changing, whether you like it or not.

going_home
04-10-2023, 05:23 AM
Yep, I'm taking that as a 12 sentence no.

Just like I thought.

Speak no more on these subjects until you are a participant, then you can talk, until then, silence is golden.....

Nobody
04-10-2023, 06:40 PM
Yep, I'm taking that as a 12 sentence no.

Just like I thought.

Speak no more on these subjects until you are a participant, then you can talk, until then, silence is golden.....

Ah, no to that. You do not get to decide on who should speak, speak on what or that anyone's opinion should not be heard. So good luck with all the disappointment in your life.

going_home
04-11-2023, 07:58 PM
Ah, no to that. You do not get to decide on who should speak, speak on what or that anyone's opinion should not be heard. So good luck with all the disappointment in your life.

Cats out of the bag now.

Its too late for all that now.

:goodjob:

Nobody
04-12-2023, 01:42 AM
Cats out of the bag now.

Its too late for all that now.

:goodjob:

Nope. I am only here to disprove all the wrong that is being said on this forum. So you can plead and try all the "gotcha" questions you want, but suffice to say, it is not going to stop the idiocy that is spewed from on anything political.

Loguzzzzzz
04-12-2023, 10:47 AM
Nope. I am only here to disprove all the wrong that is being said on this forum. So you can plead and try all the "gotcha" questions you want, but suffice to say, it is not going to stop the idiocy that is spewed from on anything political.
You disprove NOTHING. You ignore anything people link to to prove something because it is not YOUR truth.
All you do is spew the MSM rhetoric, and also, your own opinions and conjecture....
You know the funny thing about opinions, They are like A$$holes, everyone has one and they all stink...

maniacmechanic
04-12-2023, 02:56 PM
You disprove NOTHING. You ignore anything people link to to prove something because it is not YOUR truth.
All you do is spew the MSM rhetoric, and also, your own opinions and conjecture....
You know the funny thing about opinions, They are like A$$holes, everyone has one and they all stink...

:headbang::headbang:

Nobody
04-12-2023, 03:24 PM

When you link anything to or from foxnews, we'll, I hate to tell you, but they are in a lawsuit about how much they(foxnews) is lying to the public about. There are literal documents stating that they know what the truth is, but will lie about it, because they don't want you, the viewers/consumers, to actually know what the truth is. So forgive me if I do not bow my head at a fabrication factory that tries to masquerade as a news organization.

Yet, anytime there is a link provided, I read it, then decipher the lies from the truth. I just can't help it when you have drunk so deep and so long at anything but the lies that you do not wish to believe that all auto manufacturers are expanding their vehicle lines for electric cars or that hydrogen engines will be coming. christ, none of you would believe that the sky is blue u less you checked with foxnews about it. So I do not ignore any link provided, but it seems that anytime I fact check them, you can't believe that anyone could go against the gospel.

Loguzzzzzz
04-12-2023, 05:50 PM
When you link anything to or from foxnews, we'll, I hate to tell you, but they are in a lawsuit about how much they(foxnews) is lying to the public about. There are literal documents stating that they know what the truth is, but will lie about it, because they don't want you, the viewers/consumers, to actually know what the truth is. So forgive me if I do not bow my head at a fabrication factory that tries to masquerade as a news organization.

Yet, anytime there is a link provided, I read it, then decipher the lies from the truth. I just can't help it when you have drunk so deep and so long at anything but the lies that you do not wish to believe that all auto manufacturers are expanding their vehicle lines for electric cars or that hydrogen engines will be coming. christ, none of you would believe that the sky is blue u less you checked with foxnews about it. So I do not ignore any link provided, but it seems that anytime I fact check them, you can't believe that anyone could go against the gospel.You make me laugh with your dribble. If I have said it once in this thread I have said it a hundred times, I have never watched fox news let alone provide a link. I watch the actual event (if possible) and draw my own conclusions. I don't let people tell me my opinions AS YOU DO! Doug and the rest of the Sheople. Doug: "Please Joy (Behar) tell me what is my opinion today?" If anyone in the thread as drank any Kool-Aid it is you. You have gobbled it down like your Thanksgiving dinner.

Before you accuse me of following anyone you should really take a look in the mirror...and not the Fun-House mirror that makes you look thin. You are the epitome of a follower. Are the nipple piercing for you to be lead around? Asking for a friend.
(by the way it should have been in the septum)
:rolf:

Nobody
04-13-2023, 07:53 AM
You make me laugh with your dribble.

Is it because it is the truth or that no matter how you say that it is dribble, you have yet to disprove anything I have said. Not even counting the fact that you can not even handle the possibility that you could be wrong.

If I have said it once in this thread I have said it a hundred times, I have never watched fox news let alone provide a link.

Never said you did, but others here do. Yet, a lot of what you do say, is eerily is mimicked by fox. And then like anself-replicsting virus, the satellite right-wing news source quotes fox and then fox quotes them. It is a news tree with but one branch.

I watch the actual event (if possible) and draw my own conclusions.

Yes, because of course you do. So in that case, you can shut your mouth about anything on the boarder, cause you can't see the masses of people crossing. You can not have any word about trump and his indictment, cause you aren't in the courtroom. You can literally have no say in anything cause you can only see with your own eyes. Do not be that naive.

I don't let people tell me my opinions AS YOU DO! Doug and the rest of the Sheople. Doug: "Please Joy (Behar) tell me what is my opinion today?"

Exchanging opinions, experiences and feelings is communication. And you would be very sorry to ever not change your opinion as life will change that. Life changes everything. You take in information and you change your opinion. But apparently you are just pigheaded to never change anything.

If anyone in the thread as drank any Kool-Aid it is you. You have gobbled it down like your Thanksgiving dinner.

But that is one of my points, of everyone here wanting an echo chamber. You cannot stand anyone having a different opinion.

Before you accuse me of following anyone you should really take a look in the mirror...and not the Fun-House mirror that makes you look thin.

So insults now? I guess cause you can't explain any of your points of politics, cause they are so complicated that a lowly liberal can't understand, that you must like your idol, have to insult, have to minimize anyone who stands against you. Good job.

You are the epitome of a follower.

If I was following anyone, then wouldn't I be part of a greater group? I mean after the 85mil votes for the party I support, but don't you, Scott, Tuna and the rest all follow the same party line? I mean, how can you follow, when you walk the path alone?

Are the nipple piercing for you to be lead around? Asking for a friend.
(by the way it should have been in the septum)
:rolf:

Again, insults. That not only makes you look dim and foolish, but takes even more legitimacy out of anything you have to say. So if you can't do better, just don't play anymore.

Pyrate Jim
04-14-2023, 07:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tmrhesNCesA

Tunaman
04-15-2023, 01:46 PM

Yet, anytime there is a link provided, I read it, then decipher the lies from the truth. I just can't help it when you have drunk so deep and so long at anything but the lies that you do not wish to believe that all auto manufacturers are expanding their vehicle lines for electric cars or that hydrogen engines will be coming. christ, none of you would believe that the sky is blue u less you checked with foxnews about it. So I do not ignore any link provided, but it seems that anytime I fact check them, you can't believe that anyone could go against the gospel.

Stop watching The View and MSNBC...along with CNN as they have been proven to be liars. Is Dan Rather your hero? Maybe Andrew Gillum? Dye your hair and go to your safe space where no Maga republicans can see you. Dont forget the nail polish.

Nobody
04-15-2023, 08:08 PM
Stop watching The View and MSNBC...along with CNN as they have been proven to be liars. Is Dan Rather your hero? Maybe Andrew Gillum? Dye your hair and go to your safe space where no Maga republicans can see you. Dont forget the nail polish.

Yes, because every other news organization is in a defamation lawsuit and has basically proven through evidence that they lie to there audience... OH wait, that was Foxnews, the largest and most watched news channel. Foxnews doesn't fight against the lies, it perpetuates them.

And I grew up watching Peter Jennings.

maniacmechanic
04-17-2023, 07:56 AM
Yes, because every other news organization is in a defamation lawsuit and has basically proven through evidence that they lie to there audience... OH wait, that was Foxnews, the largest and most watched news channel. Foxnews doesn't fight against the lies, it perpetuates them.

And I grew up watching Peter Jennings.

All news agency's are " storytellers " , damn near all have been sued for defamation ,,,, None of them have a truthtellin crystal ball

Nobody
04-17-2023, 05:53 PM
All news agency's are " storytellers " , damn near all have been sued for defamation ,,,, None of them have a truthtellin crystal ball

If you are going to just generalize then sure, that is true. But when most news agencies get sued, it is because a story is wrong, their piece of reporting has a discrepancy that is false. But the fact is that the agency isn't as a whole wrong for reporting that news and retraction and/or corrective reports are then made to fix the issue. Foxnews, as a whole was not merely getting the story wrong, but actively altering the story, CREATING the news instead of reporting what is there, regardless of personal bias. It is like the firefighter who starts to become an arsonist. So it was not just one media source, it was the whole damned thing.

maniacmechanic
04-18-2023, 09:59 AM
" So it was not just one media source, it was the whole damned thing. "

The media lies to us on a consistent basis, they tell the story they want to tell,
The medias biggest lie, is in the stories they Don't tell us, the media feeds us the narrative they Want us to hear, and folks like you believe it hook, line and sinker
Remember Nobody, china is your friend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nobody
04-18-2023, 02:18 PM
" So it was not just one media source, it was the whole damned thing. "

The media lies to us on a consistent basis, they tell the story they want to tell,
The medias biggest lie, is in the stories they Don't tell us, the media feeds us the narrative they Want us to hear, and folks like you believe it hook, line and sinker
Remember Nobody, china is your friend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe YOUR media lies to you constantly and if you watch foxnews, they certainly do lie to you. They see you only as a commodity to co trol and get money from. I know you will say that the other LEGITIMATE news does that, but what do they gain? Foxnews has a created for-next loop of telling you the others can't be trusted, trust us to tell you what you need to know and buy the products that are on our channel, because they are trusted. We like in the song "Hotel California", you can check out anytime but you can never leave...

So when you say I am a sheep, I buy everything that "they" are selling, it is just projection of exactly what all of you, who tune into the right wing media, are doing. You don't trust anything that your masters doesn't say, cause it has to be made up, "fake news", because they want you to be subservient and unquestioning, and astonishingly, you are just that. George Soros, socialism, Hilary, Russia....

Tunaman
04-24-2023, 07:08 AM
Maybe YOUR media lies to you constantly and if you watch foxnews, they certainly do lie to you. They see you only as a commodity to co trol and get money from. I know you will say that the other LEGITIMATE news does that, but what do they gain? Foxnews has a created for-next loop of telling you the others can't be trusted, trust us to tell you what you need to know and buy the products that are on our channel, because they are trusted. We like in the song "Hotel California", you can check out anytime but you can never leave...

So when you say I am a sheep, I buy everything that "they" are selling, it is just projection of exactly what all of you, who tune into the right wing media, are doing. You don't trust anything that your masters doesn't say, cause it has to be made up, "fake news", because they want you to be subservient and unquestioning, and astonishingly, you are just that. George Soros, socialism, Hilary, Russia....

I hope you have a mortgage Doug...with good credit. Thanks to the administration that YOU voted for, you will now be paying 40.00 a month more on your mortgage to pay for the 1.75 % DECREASE in rates that people with bad credit will get, and you will pay 1% more. Another socialist decision made by this administration that makes no sense. You wont see this on CNN, the View, or MSDNC so you will have to go to the #1 watched news channel to find it. Keep eating the crap they are selling you. Hope it tastes good. I will not be affected as my mortgage is paid off years ago.

Pyrate Jim
04-24-2023, 11:25 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tucker-carlson-fox-news-most-popular-host-out-at-network/ar-AA1ah2Gi?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2d9179eb64a44a20b47896fdeea9b553&ei=7

Pyrate Jim
04-24-2023, 11:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OztM2UJZe98

Pyrate Jim
04-27-2023, 02:49 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-odd-case-of-russian-air-defense-vehicles-showing-up-on-a-train-in-ohio/ar-AA1ar1CT?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c491c516462d499eafd3d5a31972a5c7&ei=20

Pyrate Jim
04-28-2023, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EeJYKAkBd8

Pyrate Jim
06-12-2023, 02:11 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/abc-news-promotes-claims-that-it-is-genocidal-not-to-transition-your-3-year-old/ar-AA1csnpX?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d42d40178b6a40bc9145f83313842300&ei=14

going_home
06-14-2023, 11:49 AM

Doug you do realize you are beating a dead fox news horse don't you ?

You are fine to watch fox news now, they are part of the lame stream media now.

Conservatives have abandoned them now.

So using them doesn't fly any more because they are now on your team.....

;)

BigEvil
06-16-2023, 07:54 PM
Doug you do realize you are beating a dead fox news horse don't you ?

You are fine to watch fox news now, they are part of the lame stream media now.

Conservatives have abandoned them now.

So using them doesn't fly any more because they are now on your team.....

;)

Allen.. he hasn't a clue.

Pyrate Jim
06-16-2023, 08:46 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/even-pool-reporters-have-no-idea-why-biden-ended-gun-control-speech-with-god-save-the-queen-man/ar-AA1cEBjs?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=22037b35dc944cda80949ccc84e53c7d&ei=28

Pyrate Jim
06-20-2023, 08:56 AM
https://rumble.com/v2vb8c2-the-evidence-of-the-2020-election-fraud.html

Loguzzzzzz
06-20-2023, 12:39 PM
Allen.. he hasn't a clue.
I'm not even sure why anyone addresses he ridiculous claims or statements....

maniacmechanic
06-20-2023, 10:41 PM
Remember ,,, the smart guy is sittin ,,,, not standin

Nobody
06-20-2023, 11:12 PM
Oh yes. You people are much smarter than me.

You support a party who can only win elections by gerrymandering districts, installing election restrictions and removing citizen rights to vote.

You support a man who was twice impeached.

You support a man who is facing 68 FELONY indictments and counting for his criminal actions.

You support a man who, when in office used the constitution as toilet paper and has said he would throw out the constitution if re-elected.

You support a man who is by every definition and by every measure exactly a Fascist, wannabe dictator.

You support a man who had the chance to "lock up Hilary", yet couldn't find any evidence for those charges. Goes to show you you should find the crime then find the evidence, not the other way around.

You support a man who lies at every breath, more than any stereotypical politician in history.

You support a man who accrued more to the national debt than every president before him in history. Goes to the whole notion of fiscal responsibility.

You support a man who is a danger to this country, by stealing and refusing to give back national defense secrets because he is a hoarder.

Shall I go on, showing how you are so much smarter than me.

going_home
06-21-2023, 08:45 AM
How's fox news treating you Douglas ?

Pyrate Jim
06-26-2023, 07:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZc1gTYzEU0

Nobody
06-26-2023, 10:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZc1gTYzEU0

Wow, what a video. Not only is sleepy Joe in charge of a mafi-esque crime family, while being totally incompetent towards being able to even dress himself or other dementia related tasks, but he has become a ventriloquist at his age.

But if little badly edited videos like this keep you warm inside, so be it. Just as long as you stand aside and let the democrats and other people actually do the job of running the government, is fine by me. But do me a favor and compare these types of poorly spurious vids to everything the people that are in the GOP have said, openly, without edits on any legitimate news source. One side needs to make up scandalous vids, while the other is creating them at a near daily pace.

maniacmechanic
06-27-2023, 06:42 PM
Seems this vidio has been out there for a while ,,, and none of the Famous Fact Checkers have condemed it yet , but I digress, after all you are the expert in all things ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nobody
06-28-2023, 12:21 AM
Seems this vidio has been out there for a while ,,, and none of the Famous Fact Checkers have condemed it yet , but I digress, after all you are the expert in all things ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Out for a while? PM Modi, just came to the US this week. So not for that long. It certainly wasn't out for as long as trump has been indicted, lol...

But actually, I was wrong. Biden did say that. I had wrongly assumed that the bad video(poor quality and poor presentation), and suspect word or phrase choice was the earmark of the far right, trying to prove that Biden is as criminal as trump is. But context is the main culprit here. I did notice that the vid cut right off after he said that, which is suspect, like I said, but the cut off was hiding that very context, as there was someone that was late in attendance to that very meeting and when that person arrived, Biden, glibly said that statement, which I will assume got a raucous laugh, which the edit did hide very well.

So, to your point Hank, you do not need to fact check something when you have the context of statement. Laugh a little, it was a very funny joke when you know it is a joke.

So there you go. I was wrong, yet I was still right in proving that your views of the obfuscation and horrible political choices only show your naivete.

Tunaman
06-28-2023, 07:19 PM
Out for a while? PM Modi, just came to the US this week. So not for that long. It certainly wasn't out for as long as trump has been indicted, lol...

But actually, I was wrong. Biden did say that. I had wrongly assumed that the bad video(poor quality and poor presentation), and suspect word or phrase choice was the earmark of the far right, trying to prove that Biden is as criminal as trump is. But context is the main culprit here. I did notice that the vid cut right off after he said that, which is suspect, like I said, but the cut off was hiding that very context, as there was someone that was late in attendance to that very meeting and when that person arrived, Biden, glibly said that statement, which I will assume got a raucous laugh, which the edit did hide very well.

So, to your point Hank, you do not need to fact check something when you have the context of statement. Laugh a little, it was a very funny joke when you know it is a joke.

So there you go. I was wrong, yet I was still right in proving that your views of the obfuscation and horrible political choices only show your naivete.

and he said today that Putin is losing in Iraq. Got an answer for that one? Another slip of the tongue? Keep believing what Joy Behar tells you to believe. BAAAAAAA!

Nobody
06-28-2023, 10:43 PM
and he said today that Putin is losing in Iraq. Got an answer for that one? Another slip of the tongue? Keep believing what Joy Behar tells you to believe. BAAAAAAA!

No clue, cause where is it? Where is the context?

I have no problem with someone who might misspeak but gets things right, versus someone who misspeaks and gets everything wrong. How many indictments have been charged to Biden? How many lawsuits has been issued against Biden? Or who has a booming economy? Who has created more jobs in a 50 years? Who is crying that they lost an election and is trying to get back into power?

So yeah, Biden will never be a great orator. I don't hold that against him. He might make me cringe a bit when he goes off script, but when you see the results of what he is doing, making the lives and the country BETTER than when he got. The results speak for themselves. Besides, Dark Brandon will fix all ;)

Pyrate Jim
06-29-2023, 02:12 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hunter-biden-grand-jury-never-heard-from-his-former-business-partner/ar-AA1ddoS1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=387b20b4e2174809a333311122bd572b&ei=9

Pyrate Jim
06-30-2023, 07:13 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/court-misinterpreted-the-constitution-biden-pulls-no-punches-in-reaction-to-supreme-court-decision/ar-AA1dgU66?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a8f139f1cfe54a3a85391ee690818a01&ei=10

Nobody
06-30-2023, 09:03 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/court-misinterpreted-the-constitution-biden-pulls-no-punches-in-reaction-to-supreme-court-decision/ar-AA1dgU66?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a8f139f1cfe54a3a85391ee690818a01&ei=10

So? Other than the notion of "it's not fair to me, cause I had to pay", what is wrong with it? Is it that the president said it was "unconstitutional"? I know that the GOP feels that that is their words, and only they can use it. The biggest difference is that instead of taking an issue and changing the constitution, the dems will change the matter to fit the constitution.

BigEvil
06-30-2023, 09:26 PM
“Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

Seems relevant for this thread.

Pyrate Jim
07-01-2023, 11:22 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fact-check-liberal-supreme-court-justices-rely-on-false-claims-about-racism-anti-gay-bigotry-to-bolster-dissents/ar-AA1dgJk4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=707b2a30d33a48fda826f2c34f3d0e37&ei=38

Pyrate Jim
07-01-2023, 04:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0FEwCkOKTU

Nobody
07-01-2023, 11:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0FEwCkOKTU

Hate to tell you but it doesn't matter who shows up at the rallys. In fact it is rather dubious, as the rallys are already preaching to the choir. In an election, you do not have to win over yoir base, you have to win over those people that are NOT your base. Plus, normal people don't care about rallys. Rallys like that do nothing to put forth your policies and .essages to garner new and wider support as it just becomes an ego filler and continuing echo chamber, always talking about what has already happened and never what they will do(albeit other than destroying the constitution, dismantling the government, and jailing all those that oppose him. Huh, reminds me of a time and place in the 30s, somewhere in Europe).

So basically, who gives a rat's turd? It matters nothing to me, my beliefs and my ears. But go forth and indulge. Surround yourself in the misery.

maniacmechanic
07-02-2023, 10:11 AM
Hate to tell you but it doesn't matter who shows up at the rallys. In fact it is rather dubious, as the rallys are already preaching to the choir. In an election, you do not have to win over yoir base, you have to win over those people that are NOT your base. Plus, normal people don't care about rallys. Rallys like that do nothing to put forth your policies and .essages to garner new and wider support as it just becomes an ego filler and continuing echo chamber, always talking about what has already happened and never what they will do(albeit other than destroying the constitution, dismantling the government, and jailing all those that oppose him. Huh, reminds me of a time and place in the 30s, somewhere in Europe).

So basically, who gives a rat's turd? It matters nothing to me, my beliefs and my ears. But go forth and indulge. Surround yourself in the misery.

LMAO ,, One day ,,,,,,,

Tunaman
07-02-2023, 11:25 AM
Now the commie dems are trying to block the suns rays. Only a moron would back this pathetic party.

Pyrate Jim
07-02-2023, 11:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP2G4de1hlE

Nobody
07-02-2023, 03:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP2G4de1hlE

Tsk tsk... don't you know it's sacrosanct to watch foxnews? They are the biggest lamestream media. You can't believe anything that they put on.

Now the commie dems are trying to block the suns rays. Only a moron would back this pathetic party.

Why would the dems want to eliminate one of there alternative power sources, solar? Time to check your script for your medical Mary Jane, that you also got becaus3 of democrats.

Pyrate Jim
07-02-2023, 05:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVfTV7Nocys

Nobody
07-03-2023, 06:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVfTV7Nocys

Let's see, we cannot make better policies, we cannot make better sense with the hypocrisy that we follow, we cannot even be bothered to govern; so we just have to make fun of them, cause if we are not putting down people we have nothing to say. You can't be a politician without belittling anyone, the marginalized those that are citizens, that are the people you represent. Kudos

Pyrate Jim
07-03-2023, 07:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AGpILvdwDM

Nobody
07-03-2023, 07:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AGpILvdwDM

So what is the matter? What is the issue that you want to talk about? Cherrypicking all these subjects and then never expanding upon what they are about, only shows that your values are only hot topics with no real base. They are hollow. They are only there to get people enflamed but you have no solution to any of this. Hunter Biden? Who cares that he is a crackhead? Who cares that he used his name to get influence. None of that has any bearing onto the real issues that effect anyone except Hunter Biden. You are exactly what foxnews has made you. Throw out a lot of different subjects in a wide net to try and find something that will get all it's viewers enraged. Because when you're enraged, you miss the real subject, thr real problems. You are the mark to a poor street magicians who makes you look at the one hand, the ball, when you miss what the the other is doing. So this barrage of links, only shows that you have no real solution to any of your questions.

Pyrate Jim
07-04-2023, 08:30 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cocaine-found-at-white-house-d-c-fire-crew/ar-AA1dpbpa?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c14e9fafbe254d69b6e1f1bc13be4f8a&ei=14

Pyrate Jim
07-04-2023, 01:53 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-limits-biden-administration-contact-with-social-media-firms/ar-AA1dqscl?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=721ef0ef3d874f1cbe5a3ee6470c3da0&ei=9

Pyrate Jim
07-04-2023, 06:37 PM
https://theindependent.co/cancer-trust-calling-vaginas-bonus-hole/

Pyrate Jim
07-07-2023, 10:24 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-declares-war-on-profits/ar-AA1dxLoi?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=eb488b8317864ead841a9dd35eddf64b&ei=22

Nobody
07-07-2023, 12:41 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-declares-war-on-profits/ar-AA1dxLoi?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=eb488b8317864ead841a9dd35eddf64b&ei=22

Do not confuse an opinion piece with fact. There is no evidence of what was said in that "hit piece" of than what the author thinks is happening versus to what is actually happening. While you may agree with what is said, others will see the difference of how the economy is booming with not only job creation but also record low unemployment. One may say that an economy that is booming, only leads to profits, so you can't have one without the other. Biden's economic plan is just to build up the base like a foundation of a house. So far in my estimation, is pretty good. Much better than the last guy.

Pyrate Jim
07-07-2023, 03:42 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ej-antoni-bidenomics-can-be-summed-up-in-just-one-word/ar-AA1dzlpd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=de4fcd01f0494f3f94c3494734f8ac5c&ei=6

Nobody
07-07-2023, 07:43 PM
Oh yes, and to further illustrate how not everyone has to make profits, that altruistic deeds can and do help society get better. I will mention but 2 names.

Jonas Salk. While he did live in the grey area of some of his experiments, he also created the polio vaccine(ikr? Vaccines, oh the irony), which eradicated polio.

Tom Kaye. Which had he only choosen profits, the HPA tank, alone would have made him millions, but instead saw the betterment of the sport overall.

Nobody
07-07-2023, 07:50 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ej-antoni-bidenomics-can-be-summed-up-in-just-one-word/ar-AA1dzlpd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=de4fcd01f0494f3f94c3494734f8ac5c&ei=6

Really? Going to swamp to dig up yet another opinion piece? I thought you were all about not needing any DC lame-sream media. And doesn't conservative politics runs against what Maga politics is all about? Next you'll site foxnews, which we can all agree on will only argue that grass isn't green because that is what liberals say it is.

BigEvil
07-07-2023, 08:58 PM
Tom Kaye. Which had he only choosen profits, the HPA tank, alone would have made him millions, but instead saw the betterment of the sport overall.

..and that's one of the reasons why Bud is retired living on the beach and TK is not.

Pyrate Jim
07-08-2023, 02:35 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/here-s-what-the-turnout-at-this-small-town-trump-rally-says-about-the-presidential-race/vi-AA1dBu9i?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e66a435678fb47dc90b4cbe503d171c0&ei=9

Nobody
07-08-2023, 03:26 PM
..and that's one of the reasons why Bud is retired living on the beach and TK is not.

I would hardly call looking for dinosaur bones, looking in the night sky for astronomy and tracking down D.B. Cooper work. That sounds like it's fun.

Pyrate Jim
07-12-2023, 02:15 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wwiii-is-coming-former-russian-president-dmitry-medvedev-warns-completely-mad-west-that-all-out-global-battle-is-approaching/ar-AA1dMmFk?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=038f01e350a640de984f55183e202d43&ei=18

Pyrate Jim
07-12-2023, 04:53 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-biden-is-imposing-the-costliest-regulatory-agenda-in-us-history-report-finds/ar-AA1dMt5Q?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2f18f88f32ae4c38b8ae263f96c4722c&ei=7

Loguzzzzzz
07-13-2023, 03:03 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-biden-is-imposing-the-costliest-regulatory-agenda-in-us-history-report-finds/ar-AA1dMt5Q?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2f18f88f32ae4c38b8ae263f96c4722c&ei=7
LMFAO... Are you trying to make Doug's head explode!

Nobody
07-13-2023, 03:18 PM
LMFAO... Are you trying to make Doug's head explode!

Actually, no. I never understood why people are so against regulations in the way we act. Regulations are what we have to make sure that all businesses are doing things correctly. They make sure that chemical companies aren't dumping waste into the waterways, so we have clean water, or aren't dumping toxins into the ground, poisoning us later down the road. Having guard rails, as it were makes sure that we have a future. So the idea of spending more now, only let's businesses grow cleanly. Any unfettered or unregulated business grows wildly and with profits in the short term, and can cause harm many years down the road. You know, so when our grandchildren are here, that the air is clean, water is drinkable and the land continues to provide it's Bounty.

I just don't care to answer every post because it makes no sense. Showing opinion and highly biased articles does nothing to prove your point because Jim posts so many of them without an argument. No one provides a logical and productive counterpoint to what the articles say, thus, by the near endless posting, only diminishes any value to any of your points. I said as much but I forgot how blinded you are to any facts.

BigEvil
07-13-2023, 07:51 PM
Only a big go'bmint leftist shill would think 'regulations are a good thing. You aren't intellectually honest enough to admit that you are mistaking regulations for "Laws". Laws are made by elected officials, who (theoretically) can be held accountable. Regulations are made by unelected bureaucrats and are held accountable by no one. They have historically abused their power at the behest of the ruling parties. See: Auto industry, Steel industry, Logging industry, Restaurant industry, ect and so forth. Our industry gets regulated into oblivion, while 3rd world countries are allowed to hold an unfair advantage. Also see; Bribary, Campaign donations, Presidential libraries, Clinton Haiti Charity, and about a million other examples.

Nobody
07-14-2023, 12:29 AM
Only a big go'bmint leftist shill would think 'regulations are a good thing.

A shill would mean I am getting something for my support. How am I a shill, lol?

You aren't intellectually honest enough to admit that you are mistaking regulations for "Laws".

This coming from a person who supports a twice empeached, twice(& counting) indicted former president who can't understand that he lost an election, a popularity contest. So please, let's talk about intelligence here...

Laws are made by elected officials, who (theoretically) can be held accountable.

If by accountability, you mean elected, then yes. If you loose an election because your policies, your laws and your regulations are unlikely by the populace, and then get voted out of office to see those very things changed, that is how accountability is done.

Regulations are made by unelected bureaucrats and are held accountable by no one.

Are you talking about the people that put them in place or the regulations. Be a little more clearer.

They have historically abused their power at the behest of the ruling parties.

Who is they? For I see the history of the GOP deregulating industry, to remove those safety protocols in favor of the owners to "save money". So you are correct, except to where your animus should be directed to.

See: Auto industry, Steel industry, Logging industry, Restaurant industry, ect and so forth.

Who actually wants cars that are safe and won't explode? Who wants to see deforestation and ruination of our land and climate? Who wants to eat food that is spoiled, mishandled and could kill you? I guess you, apparently.

Our industry gets regulated into oblivion, while 3rd world countries are allowed to hold an unfair advantage.

Strawman argument & a poor one at that. If that was true to what you believe then there economies would be for greater than our own.

Also see; Bribary, Campaign donations, Presidential libraries, Clinton Haiti Charity, and about a million other examples.

As opposed to all that the ex-president Donald the Hutt? In other words all of the current indictments that are happening just this year, instead of what you think are major crimes that people have been pumping for years and never finding any evidence for. Case in point. Hilary Clinton, who was out of a job for the past 10 years and is 7 years removed from her presidential bid, somehow evaded 4 years of republican presidency, control of the senate and control of the house yet no solid evidence to anything, ANYTHING but hot air.

BigEvil
07-14-2023, 09:41 AM
Living in your head, rent free...

No one even reads your nonsense . Please keep wasting your time writing novels. It amuses the community.

Pyrate Jim
07-14-2023, 12:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAg7aha2gdw

maniacmechanic
07-14-2023, 07:48 PM
Living in your head, rent free...

No one even reads your nonsense . Please keep wasting your time writing novels. It amuses the community.

no truer words were ever spoken ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BigEvil
07-16-2023, 10:12 AM
Happy Sunday Americans. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230716/1a6cc82e65409ae4e4f390cc7bad132f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Pyrate Jim
07-19-2023, 08:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tSAokVXJ-60

Pyrate Jim
07-20-2023, 04:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CWN8SmOX8U

Pyrate Jim
07-20-2023, 04:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUykjw-YvvU

Pyrate Jim
07-20-2023, 07:30 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-regulator-poised-to-shove-left-wing-priorities-into-the-workplace/ar-AA1e8xsa?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a1232f4e8d9748248aee8419631aef5b&ei=58

BigEvil
07-21-2023, 10:51 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-regulator-poised-to-shove-left-wing-priorities-into-the-workplace/ar-AA1e8xsa?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a1232f4e8d9748248aee8419631aef5b&ei=58

Of course.... "Shove" being the operative word.

Pyrate Jim
07-21-2023, 08:14 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-warned-it-will-be-wiped-off-map-if-it-fires-nuke-in-ww3-threat/ar-AA1eaRD6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=0123d3af15174a13ae5df477f6732449&ei=17

Pyrate Jim
07-22-2023, 05:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CofrRcvV7UM

BigEvil
07-25-2023, 09:38 AM
I hope no one has gotten used to having hot water in their homes...

..or in some cases 'gob'mint subsidized dwellings'

:o

Nobody
07-25-2023, 04:32 PM
I hope no one has gotten used to having hot water in their homes...

..or in some cases 'gob'mint subsidized dwellings'

:o

You don't need hot water in homes.

1st) if the GOP let's companies pollute the ground we live on, we won't have any water to drink
2nd) with pollution and global warming,, you can just stick it outside to warm up
3rd) most of the water is going to wild fires that are raging anyway...

Pyrate Jim
07-25-2023, 05:24 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/biden-falsely-claims-he-cured-cancer-we-ended-cancer-as-we-know-it-video/ar-AA1elA2e?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5923f0b85dc1412eacc6a2396c31651b&ei=21

Nobody
07-25-2023, 09:25 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/biden-falsely-claims-he-cured-cancer-we-ended-cancer-as-we-know-it-video/ar-AA1elA2e?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5923f0b85dc1412eacc6a2396c31651b&ei=21

We hell, let's empeach him now. A president who lies? Wasn't there someone else who made up a lot of lies, never backing them up?

Except in the first vid of that article, it is talking about the ability to, not that he, personally or his administration has. Given enough money, enough drive and enough want, we can cure cancer. Yet, there is no money in cures. Big pharma doesn't want to cure it, it wants just to keep people alive and that's just the sad truth.

Pyrate Jim
07-26-2023, 03:16 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/betsy-mccaughey-democrats-are-quickly-transforming-into-the-party-of-censorship/ar-AA1eoKSc?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=72591e7c407848c19ac5494643b9f003&ei=9

Pyrate Jim
07-26-2023, 03:46 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rip-it-up-inside-the-dramatic-unraveling-of-hunter-biden-s-plea-deal/ar-AA1eoKD3?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=72591e7c407848c19ac5494643b9f003&ei=20

BigEvil
07-26-2023, 07:12 PM
Is Nobody even replying? LOL

Pyrate Jim
07-29-2023, 07:47 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-vows-to-annihilate-u-s-says-country-will-be-terminated-this-century/ar-AA1exgzd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9128ab8823fb430798d829c98dd5f3b5&ei=8

Nobody
07-30-2023, 12:03 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-vows-to-annihilate-u-s-says-country-will-be-terminated-this-century/ar-AA1exgzd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9128ab8823fb430798d829c98dd5f3b5&ei=8

And? It's Saber rattling, kinda like trump saying he would protect the American people...

#kool-aid

Pyrate Jim
07-30-2023, 10:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ONfXXBt-U

maniacmechanic
07-30-2023, 11:15 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/illegal-chinese-biolab-uncovered-in-california-what-they-found-is-deeply-disturbing/ar-AA1eyuir?ocid=socialshare&cvid=372e2f10f8924a39901334292f993f19&ei=69&fbclid=IwAR37NgT-m4GkzKDMDNpUPac87flxAvI_Ut2u3w6jCKcfUAmo-697NUgJBgA

Pyrate Jim
07-31-2023, 01:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLAudeoMO4M

going_home
08-01-2023, 02:02 PM
https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/status/1685907385028673536?s=42&t=hvcq42oB_MOuTodl4Dc1kQ

Whatever you do don't watch that Douglas.....

Nobody
08-01-2023, 08:41 PM
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-indictment-federal-charges-jack-smith-jan-6-2020-election-rcna96126

Is it a witchhunt when you keep finding charges to indict?

BigEvil
08-02-2023, 10:10 AM
"inventing"
"fabricating"
"creating"

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-indictment-federal-charges-jack-smith-jan-6-2020-election-rcna96126

Is it a witchhunt when you keep finding charges to indict?

going_home
08-02-2023, 11:03 AM
https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/status/1685907385028673536?s=42&t=hvcq42oB_MOuTodl4Dc1kQ

Whatever you do don't watch that Douglas.....

1965 the Corona virus was discovered..
1990 they knew a vaccine wouldn't work because the virus mutates to quickly.

Interesting stuff huh ?

This whole covid 19 thing has been planned for years and Phiser has been involved for many years.

Watch the video.

:)

Pyrate Jim
08-03-2023, 02:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzVxwQMUKZs

BigEvil
08-03-2023, 07:35 PM
1965 the Corona virus was discovered..
1990 they knew a vaccine wouldn't work because the virus mutates to quickly.

Interesting stuff huh ?

This whole covid 19 thing has been planned for years and Phiser has been involved for many years.

Watch the video.

:)

Doug's a 504 :D

Nobody
08-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Doug's a 504 :D

And all influenza viruses can be found to originate from the Spanish flu from 1918. So what?

No one ever said that any pharmaceutical company wants to delevope a cure for any disease or virus, but they certainly do want to make a drug that keeps you alive. And so far, after 1 vaccine and 2 boosters, none of which cost me a penny, I have never contracted covid.

But wait, if phizer planned this, doesn't that blow a hole in the idea that this came from China and was a big conspiracy of that country to infect the world?

Loguzzzzzz
08-04-2023, 10:46 AM
... And so far, after 1 vaccine and 2 boosters, none of which cost me a penny, I have never contracted covid.

But wait, if phizer planned this, doesn't that blow a hole in the idea that this came from China and was a big conspiracy of that country to infect the world?
So what! After ZERO vaccines and ZERO boosters I have NEVER contracted covid-19 either...:eek:

...and I even traveled to other states.....OH NOOOO, MAYBE I'M A SUPER SPREADER! :eek: :eek:

:thefinger:

Doug

Nobody
08-04-2023, 11:10 AM
So what! After ZERO vaccines and ZERO boosters I have NEVER contracted covid-19 either...:eek: and don't you work from home?

...and I even traveled to other states.....OH NOOOO, MAYBE I'M A SUPER SPREADER! :eek: :eek: you have to carry the virus to spread it. It's ot like your apparent stupidity, where you can spread it literally like word of mouth :rolleyes:

:thefinger:

Doug

Replies in red

Loguzzzzzz
08-04-2023, 11:24 AM
Replies in red
No, I don't I work in an office with 12 people and interface with 20+ field installers.
I occasionally work from home when my 7 year old daughter is off from school and our care giver is unavailable.

Maybe I'm NON-symptomatic carrier.

Nobody
08-04-2023, 11:00 PM
No, I don't I work in an office with 12 people and interface with 20+ field installers.
I occasionally work from home when my 7 year old daughter is off from school and our care giver is unavailable.

Maybe I'm NON-symptomatic carrier.

I would bet more that most of your coworkers did the necessary things to stay unaffected and you just squeaked by not through anything you did or didn't do, i.e. you fell in poo and came up smelling like roses. Whereas I was seeing at least a few hundred people a day. So I will believe more that my hand washing, hand sanitizer, masks and vaccinations gave me the best prevention possible.

Pyrate Jim
08-05-2023, 02:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YhzkZvz2lc

Pyrate Jim
08-05-2023, 03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8SswDtCTBo

Nobody
08-05-2023, 06:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8SswDtCTBo

OMG, this is soon laughable. This is how courts work in the US. It's is called DISCOVERY. You find evidence, bring charges against someone and then share it with the defense. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BigEvil
08-05-2023, 07:00 PM
[emoji1787]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230806/1061ddf5a3bdae48518137a19f85492b.jpg

Nobody
08-05-2023, 08:20 PM
[emoji1787]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230806/1061ddf5a3bdae48518137a19f85492b.jpg

Yes of course. Cause isn't the republican party all about LAW & ORDER(and not just the TV show)? Where is the support the blue and where is the idea of no man is above the law?

Because if trump is actually found innocent, it would only prove that these indictments are malicious, so if I was innocent, I would be racing to the courts to show the entire world that fact. But what do I know, I don't have nearly 100 federal charges by the federal government against me.

Loguzzzzzz
08-07-2023, 11:12 AM
I would bet more that most of your coworkers did the necessary things to stay unaffected and you just squeaked by not through anything you did or didn't do, i.e. you fell in poo and came up smelling like roses. Whereas I was seeing at least a few hundred people a day. So I will believe more that my hand washing, hand sanitizer, masks and vaccinations gave me the best prevention possible.
Save your guesses for someone who gives a $4i7. :rolleyes:

You do you and stop trying to convince everyone to do YOU too! That is of course the rainbow flag is getting the better of you and you feel the need to be "done".

Your supposed wisdom is lost on us so take it somewhere else.

Nobody
08-07-2023, 05:19 PM
Save your guesses for someone who gives a $4i7. :rolleyes:

You do you and stop trying to convince everyone to do YOU too! That is of course the rainbow flag is getting the better of you and you feel the need to be "done".

Your supposed wisdom is lost on us so take it somewhere else.

Well for reading comprehension, I am not telling anyone to do what I do, merely trying to poke logical holes in your narrative of explanation. No where did I say you HAD to get a vaccine nor did I say that how I conducted myself as the only means of avoiding it. Nice try, I know that the eyes start to go and maybe, just maybe you should stick with the children's books a tab bit longer, so you can fully understand ;)

Loguzzzzzz
08-08-2023, 01:10 PM
Well for reading comprehension, I am not telling anyone to do what I do, merely trying to poke logical holes in your narrative of explanation. No where did I say you HAD to get a vaccine nor did I say that how I conducted myself as the only means of avoiding it. Nice try, I know that the eyes start to go and maybe, just maybe you should stick with the children's books a tab bit longer, so you can fully understand ;)

I think your reading comprehension is lacking or you are just to pigheaded to listen. You see and read what you want. I prove things to you and you deny my references and proof which tells me you are not looking for enlightenment but that you just have this undying need to be right, which you rarely are!

You really shouldn't challenge my abilities I am certain based on what I have read that you have authored, that they far exceed yours.
If you are trying to "get my goat" you can't because I have to care before it matters and you DO NOT matter.....in my world!

Nobody
08-08-2023, 01:31 PM
I think your reading comprehension is lacking or you are just to pigheaded to listen. You see and read what you want. I prove things to you and you deny my references and proof which tells me you are not looking for enlightenment but that you just have this undying need to be right, which you rarely are!

You really shouldn't challenge my abilities I am certain based on what I have read that you have authored, that they far exceed yours.
If you are trying to "get my goat" you can't because I have to care before it matters and you DO NOT matter.....in my world!

Lol, you couldn't debate an issue because you cannot accept that you might be wrong. You haven't proved anything because you have no proof. That run on email you copied that had contradictory statements is not proof. You have not answered any question or even answered any claim I have made with anything more than opinion without fact. You are literally relying on the "I'm older than you, so listen to me!"

Your suppositions to not contracting covid do not validate your lack of vaccine status, as I countered why you could have not gotten it. So you deny plausibility and confuse what you have as fact. That is not how facts work. You should really stop listening to Rudy, and the Don and all those clowns, as like you, what you believe is fact does not hold any water.

And every time you reply, I know I have gotten your goat, like a lamb to the slaughter..

Loguzzzzzz
08-09-2023, 11:23 AM
lol, you couldn't debate an issue because you cannot accept that you might be wrong. You haven't proved anything because you have no proof. That run on email you copied that had contradictory statements is not proof. You have not answered any question or even answered any claim i have made with anything more than opinion without fact. You are literally relying on the "i'm older than you, so listen to me!"

your suppositions to not contracting covid do not validate your lack of vaccine status, as i countered why you could have not gotten it. So you deny plausibility and confuse what you have as fact. That is not how facts work. You should really stop listening to rudy, and the don and all those clowns, as like you, what you believe is fact does not hold any water.

And every time you reply, i know i have gotten your goat, like a lamb to the slaughter..

deny...deny...deny...
Rotflmao

#ar15

Pyrate Jim
08-09-2023, 01:06 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-judge-sets-hearing-on-evidence-in-trump-s-2020-election-case/ar-AA1eYxf9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=4aac6afef2894774aabbd057d7908d49&ei=34

Nobody
08-09-2023, 02:01 PM
deny...deny...deny...
Rotflmao

#ar15

Says the person who when presented the facts that the company also produces shotguns and other firearms that are NOT assualt rifles that the name AR is in fact the first 2 letters of Armalite. But you keep thinking that way, next you'll go into another boomer rant about how kids no nothing.

Tunaman
08-09-2023, 05:08 PM
Says the person who when presented the facts that the company also produces shotguns and other firearms that are NOT assualt rifles that the name AR is in fact the first 2 letters of Armalite. But you keep thinking that way, next you'll go into another boomer rant about how kids no nothing.

We learned how to spell "know" in 3rd grade...

Nobody
08-09-2023, 09:15 PM
We learned how to spell "know" in 3rd grade...

:rofl:
I love it that all Tuna could do is correct a spelling error, NOT saying that I am wrong on the "AR" abbreviations or maybe I didn't make a spelling error and went for the double negative. I wonder what it could be?

Come on John, don't let me down. I kno2 you have another one in you :shooting:

Pyrate Jim
08-10-2023, 11:11 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-dems-tap-new-data-trove-that-includes-contact-info-for-almost-every-voter-in-america/ar-AA1f5WVz?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e18d3a1b8ce44ce9ac725e1d0afcfcc2&ei=10

maniacmechanic
08-10-2023, 01:41 PM
Nobody ,,, answer me this , true or false https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/366715130_10220034755654117_8525860794163727006_n. jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=7f8c78&_nc_ohc=FhGLijPLhZ8AX9FZBDl&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCz8WKsQd68HPiYVBdVFWclmkxkDEzPTXt57WbzSCUo Ug&oe=64DB1041

Nobody
08-10-2023, 05:44 PM
Nobody ,,, answer me this , true or false https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/366715130_10220034755654117_8525860794163727006_n. jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=7f8c78&_nc_ohc=FhGLijPLhZ8AX9FZBDl&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCz8WKsQd68HPiYVBdVFWclmkxkDEzPTXt57WbzSCUo Ug&oe=64DB1041

Basing your political judgements off a meme is only showing how ignorant you truly are.

Loguzzzzzz
08-10-2023, 05:56 PM
I see you have switched...I always claimed it stood for Armalite Rifle. you claimed that was not try because they have other weapons with the AR designation that we not rifles... I guess you forgot your own argument.

Keep on denying....

Loguzzzzzz
08-10-2023, 05:58 PM
Basing your political judgements off a meme is only showing how ignorant you truly are.
So, no answer!
Can't even admit when you're wrong!
They must teach you that in Bleeding Heart Liberal School.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

maniacmechanic
08-10-2023, 07:53 PM
I base nothing off the meme I just ask you to answer to it
Your ability to walk away from the question shows your cowardice

Nobody
08-11-2023, 06:16 AM
I see you have switched...I always claimed it stood for Armalite Rifle. you claimed that was not try because they have other weapons with the AR designation that we not rifles... I guess you forgot your own argument.

Keep on denying....

What? Y9u kept bashing on that It meant assualt rifle. What a load of malarkey. Cha ge your answer because you had thought you were right, was questioned on it, then maybe did a bit of research, found out you were actually wrong and then change your position because rather than admit defeat, that you were wrong and learned ao.ething, just make it that I changed my answer....

This is a case in point reason to why no one likes Republicans. When a person makes mistakes, they learn. So, instead of learning, the Republican must always win, so they change the voters, by gerrymandering districts. They alter the rules in which to vote, or which votes are counted, so their smaller majority plays bigger. And in a glorious move by the Biden admin, there are signs proudly stating who had brought infrastructure projects to states where the GOP rep had voted against it, when they had voted against such a measure.

You are a piece of work, John. Please stop replying anymore. I and the rest of what's left of this forum will stop loosing respect for you, like so many other people here. Unbelievable...

edit and I know you are lying, because AR doesn't stand for "Armalite Rifle", it is just the first 2 letters of Armilite.

Nobody
08-11-2023, 06:23 AM
I base nothing off the meme I just ask you to answer to it
Your ability to walk away from the question shows your cowardice

And when I've asked to have questions answered, by you and everyone, and those questions were ignored, what does that sat about you?

Your question sir, means nothing, because it asks nothing. Ivarmectin, it does work ,on parasites, but not covid, so it is truthful to say it works, but false to say it works as a treatment for covid symptoms.

So nah, your finger pointing doesn't work on me, but nice try.

Tunaman
08-11-2023, 11:03 AM
What? Y9u kept bashing on that It meant assualt rifle. What a load of malarkey. Cha ge your answer because you had thought you were right, was questioned on it, then maybe did a bit of research, found out you were actually wrong and then change your position because rather than admit defeat, that you were wrong and learned ao.ething, just make it that I changed my answer....

This is a case in point reason to why no one likes Republicans. When a person makes mistakes, they learn. So, instead of learning, the Republican must always win, so they change the voters, by gerrymandering districts. They alter the rules in which to vote, or which votes are counted, so their smaller majority plays bigger. And in a glorious move by the Biden admin, there are signs proudly stating who had brought infrastructure projects to states where the GOP rep had voted against it, when they had voted against such a measure.

You are a piece of work, John. Please stop replying anymore. I and the rest of what's left of this forum will stop loosing respect for you, like so many other people here. Unbelievable...

edit and I know you are lying, because AR doesn't stand for "Armalite Rifle", it is just the first 2 letters of Armilite.

Try a new news source besides whatever comes out of Joy Behars mouth and you will find that Hundreds of democrats are leaving the party because of their failed policies. Try again.

Nobody
08-11-2023, 02:50 PM
Try a new news source besides whatever comes out of Joy Behars mouth and you will find that Hundreds of democrats are leaving the party because of their failed policies. Try again.

What are you ranking about? You need a better hobby in retirement than channel surfing. And hundreds? Most democrats that may leave the party, leave because the policies aren't progressive ENOUGH! But seriously, you need to maybe watch actual news sources, and not a female comic that you find attractive.

maniacmechanic
08-12-2023, 11:07 AM
and when i've asked to have questions answered, by you and everyone, and those questions were ignored, what does that sat about you?

Your question sir, means nothing, because it asks nothing. Ivarmectin, it does work ,on parasites, but not covid, so it is truthful to say it works, but false to say it works as a treatment for covid symptoms.

So nah, your finger pointing doesn't work on me, but nice try.

lmao

maniacmechanic
08-12-2023, 11:12 AM
What are you ranking about? You need a better hobby in retirement than channel surfing. And hundreds? Most democrats that may leave the party, leave because the policies aren't progressive ENOUGH! But seriously, you need to maybe watch actual news sources, and not a female comic that you find attractive.

BS most D's leavin the party are going R or I because they don't agree with the New D's ultra leftist stance.
As is One of the Senators from my state ,,, I hope he runs against biden , if he does is will surely lead to bidens losing

Pyrate Jim
08-13-2023, 08:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvfiesi9zx4

Pyrate Jim
08-15-2023, 12:35 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-rfk-jr-tells-tucker-carlson-he-converted-to-gop-views-following-border-visit/ar-AA1fj7LL?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=eb1e7a4e978e4e9d949e1307b6c40699&ei=24

Nobody
08-15-2023, 01:24 PM
Hey Jym ,can you do me a favor. Since you loved giving odds to totally arbitrary and imaginary things before, care to do me this. Can you give me odds on the 2 federal indictments, the 2 state indictments, the 100+ charges, from the party of law & order, Donald Trump? While all people are presumed innocent, I really just can't see how anyone could weasel his way out from this mountain of damning charges, especially when mr.motormouth has pretty much admitted to various crimes already?

I only ask this to maybe cont4ibute something more than inconsequential articles that don't mean anything.

Loguzzzzzz
08-15-2023, 02:40 PM

You are simply lying.
I know what I said, if you want to research and look for the thread go right ahead.
I never changed my argument.

Keep on telling these lies and you will eventually believe them.

You are nothing more than a f%&$king LIAR.

Nobody
08-15-2023, 03:14 PM
You are simply lying.
I know what I said, if you want to research and look for the thread go right ahead.
I never changed my argument.

Keep on telling these lies and you will eventually believe them.

You are nothing more than a f%&$king LIAR.

Lol, a little defensive are we, John?

You know well that the thread has been deleted, and can't be searched, but the simple fact that you cannot accept that you could be wrong as well as, the fact that you in changing your answer and still got it wrong is blowing your mind.

So keep this up and you are only destroying your cache with whomever is left on this dying forum. Your actions have consequences and you, like so many others here are to deranged to admit that you are not the end all on whatever you spout as fact.

But whatever you want to say buttercup. Funnily, you have my number but yet will not tell it to me to my face, like so many others. Nothing but a keyboard warrior.:shooting:

Loguzzzzzz
08-15-2023, 03:31 PM
Lol, a little defensive are we, John?

You know well that the thread has been deleted, and can't be searched, but the simple fact that you cannot accept that you could be wrong as well as, the fact that you in changing your answer and still got it wrong is blowing your mind.

So keep this up and you are only destroying your cache with whomever is left on this dying forum. Your actions have consequences and you, like so many others here are to deranged to admit that you are not the end all on whatever you spout as fact.

But whatever you want to say buttercup. Funnily, you have my number but yet will not tell it to me to my face, like so many others. Nothing but a keyboard warrior.:shooting:Not defensive at all just tired of your lying ASS. I have no problem telling that to your face.

Nobody
08-15-2023, 05:04 PM
Not defensive at all just tired of your lying ASS. I have no problem telling that to your face.

If I was lying, where is the proof? Where did I lie? I have emphatically pointed out that your information was wrong, gave links to the actual site, but you, in a fit of "I cannot be wrong", have co.e up with 2 different meanings, both of which by the simplest reasons of deduction, proved you wrong. This is not a semantic argument, yet you have belabored under the notion 2 wrong ideas.

Though this argument is very petty, yet it goes to show that you can and are wrong. Admit it, learn from it and move on. Yet you don't. This also mirrors the greater aspect of the political spectrum, that your beliefs, no matter what is challenging them; when presented with facts, that you cannot accept them and must change the narrative to fit what you believe in. You can't be correct 100% of the time, and when you deny, it makes you look more foolish and stupider.

Tunaman
08-15-2023, 06:33 PM
If I was lying, where is the proof? Where did I lie? I have emphatically pointed out that your information was wrong, gave links to the actual site, but you, in a fit of "I cannot be wrong", have co.e up with 2 different meanings, both of which by the simplest reasons of deduction, proved you wrong. This is not a semantic argument, yet you have belabored under the notion 2 wrong ideas.

Though this argument is very petty, yet it goes to show that you can and are wrong. Admit it, learn from it and move on. Yet you don't. This also mirrors the greater aspect of the political spectrum, that your beliefs, no matter what is challenging them; when presented with facts, that you cannot accept them and must change the narrative to fit what you believe in. You can't be correct 100% of the time, and when you deny, it makes you look more foolish and stupider.
"stupider"! Thats a good one...for a 5 year old.

Nobody
08-15-2023, 07:08 PM

Well I have to use words to fit most of your mentalities.

Loguzzzzzz
08-16-2023, 02:00 PM

For a refresher the original argument was that the general population was saying that the "AR" stood for "assault rifle" I was pointing out that the real "AR" stood for "Armalite Rifle" this is where you took up the "plight of the stupid" of which you are one. I put up links to different places where is stated clearly that the "AR" designation was for "Armalite Rifle" as I stated MANY times. Provided proof, even the manufactures website and you would not just admit you were wrong. You decided to argue on.

So keep talking or typing until you run out of breath, your phone commits suicide or your fingers fall off from typing the word sewage you produce. I couldn't care any less than I do!

This is where I cut bait.

Loguzzzzzz
08-16-2023, 02:00 PM

Tuna there is NO ONE more STUPID than Doug...

Pyrate Jim
08-16-2023, 02:16 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-denying-election-results-for-24-minutes-video/ar-AA1fmnli?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=00073115a8674c1f9e23e7316aa2c286&ei=8

Nobody
08-16-2023, 05:20 PM
For a refresher the original argument was that the general population was saying that the "AR" stood for "assault rifle" I was pointing out that the real "AR" stood for "Armalite Rifle" this is where you took up the "plight of the stupid" of which you are one. I put up links to different places where is stated clearly that the "AR" designation was for "Armalite Rifle" as I stated MANY times. Provided proof, even the manufactures website and you would not just admit you were wrong. You decided to argue on.

So keep talking or typing until you run out of breath, your phone commits suicide or your fingers fall off from typing the word sewage you produce. I couldn't care any less than I do!

This is where I cut bait.

Can anyone translate this from boomer rantings to English?

John, send me you PayPal or physical address. I want to send you a new keyboard that hasn't been pounded to death ,because you may have not misspelledanything, ut you sure as shirt, didn't make any coherent sense.

But you want me to prove it, better yet, YOU search for it, you find the proof I was lying.

Pyrate Jim
08-17-2023, 02:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIIaJ6G9AZc

Pyrate Jim
08-18-2023, 05:27 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/texas-electricity-prices-soar-6-000-as-a-fresh-heat-wave-is-expected-to-shatter-records/ar-AA1frUfd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=3193e88ccd9c4b408d66f23a3180f391&ei=32

Nobody
08-18-2023, 11:27 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/texas-electricity-prices-soar-6-000-as-a-fresh-heat-wave-is-expected-to-shatter-records/ar-AA1frUfd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=3193e88ccd9c4b408d66f23a3180f391&ei=32

You do realize that this article actually helps the liberal cause.

1) Texas gov is a republican
2) this ultra capitalism of oppressing everyone for a buck, goes against "fiscal responsibility"
3) this also shows that climate change is real, as continually record Temps only prove that fact
4) burning more fossil fuels to battle the heat only exacerbates the issue
5) just as when Texas froze, excess heat also needs to be addressed in newer and better infrastructure

So keep up the good work ;)

BigEvil
08-19-2023, 08:37 AM
I love the dope who things man made climate change is a thing lecturing anyone on anything.

The liberal cancer which has unfortunately infected my beloved new home state are responsible for incorporating 20+% of the tx power grid with "renewable energy". They might as well have decided to use "the force" or pixie dust, because guess what... When you need the power grid the most all of that crap doesn't work.

No wind = no wind power.
No sun = no solar
Too much sun = also no solar. Ironic isnt it that solar becomes about 80 % inefficient when the temps are above 70*?

Yet, we are sitting on the largest oil and gas reserves on the planet.

BigEvil
08-19-2023, 08:56 AM
<derp>103588

Pyrate Jim
08-19-2023, 12:52 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-quietly-sells-off-border-wall-parts-to-thwart-gop-push-to-use-them/ar-AA1fufLN?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=689eb2bc0dd6429ab62ab1f8eef6ad58&ei=37

Nobody
08-19-2023, 12:56 PM
Where is YOUR bachelor's, master's, or doctorate in climatology, environmental science or what? So you are no expert, you are no authority on it. You are not even a ranked amateur. So explaining you way with a meme just shows how stupid you are. Cause snow in Texas is so normal, ice or freezing weather is so normal. Alaska getting to near 100° and freezing temps in Texas are the norm.

Tunaman
08-19-2023, 07:29 PM
Where is YOUR bachelor's, master's, or doctorate in climatology, environmental science or what? So you are no expert, you are no authority on it. You are not even a ranked amateur. So explaining you way with a meme just shows how stupid you are. Cause snow in Texas is so normal, ice or freezing weather is so normal. Alaska getting to near 100° and freezing temps in Texas are the norm.

Show me ONE instance where Man has changed the climate. Man CANT change the climate and you know it. Only a fool believes that man can change the climate. Mother nature is the most powerful force in the Universe, and all the money that the Democrats steal from the hard working Americans (and the Russians, and the Chinese, and the Romanians, and the Ukrainans) will never change it either. Just keep sending your money to them Doug...they know what is best for all of your kind. Be a good little sheep and keep paying. BAAAAAA! Suckers! I say buy more ammo...you say buy more rainbow flags and hair dye. BAAAAAA!:D

Pyrate Jim
08-22-2023, 01:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dO82ocWgv4

Pyrate Jim
08-23-2023, 01:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NckhRmHdY7Y

Pyrate Jim
08-24-2023, 09:16 AM
It’s only a matter of time before the White House dresses Hunter Biden in drag just to buy back some good publicity.:rolleyes:

Tunaman
08-24-2023, 09:51 AM
There should be non stop c-130's loaded with building materials landing every day. What the hell are they waiting for! These people lost everything! Total incompetence! Typical Democrat response. "Never let a crisis go to waste"! That is their motto.

Pyrate Jim
08-25-2023, 09:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUfHtt31918

Pyrate Jim
08-25-2023, 01:52 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/biden-alcohol-czar-says-us-may-follow-canada-limit-beers-to-two-a-week-what-a-joke/ar-AA1fMuw6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=b4ffd43adbe7402fbe8f1551356274bf&ei=17

Nobody
08-25-2023, 07:46 PM
There should be non stop c-130's loaded with building materials landing every day. What the hell are they waiting for! These people lost everything! Total incompetence! Typical Democrat response. "Never let a crisis go to waste"! That is their motto.

Typical GOP response of can't see the forest through the trees, Tuna.

I know you don't realize this but trying to find the missing people and taking care of the dead should be a little more important than "non-stop c-130's loaded with building materials landing everyday." Fome on, where are they going to build at? You kinda have to clean up first, plus, those that did suffer losses are not in the right frame of mind just to rebuild. Regardless of that, the simple fact that not just the buildings are destroyed but the infrastructure to build with. You know, electricity to power the air compressors that do the nailing?

maniacmechanic
08-26-2023, 12:38 PM
Typical GOP response of can't see the forest through the trees, Tuna.

I know you don't realize this but trying to find the missing people and taking care of the dead should be a little more important than "non-stop c-130's loaded with building materials landing everyday." Fome on, where are they going to build at? You kinda have to clean up first, plus, those that did suffer losses are not in the right frame of mind just to rebuild. Regardless of that, the simple fact that not just the buildings are destroyed but the infrastructure to build with. You know, electricity to power the air compressors that do the nailing?

The more you talk , the more you look like an Idiot
Oh Great keeper of the Tolls ,,, Exactly what do you know about construction ? What do you know about Natural Disaster cleanup ?
Where are these folks Who Lost Everything supposed to live, on the beach ?
Fire is a little different ,, but I've seen what happens when Hurricanes hit & been involved in reconstruction of the aftermath, Equipment is moved in Immediately, power trucks from hundreds if not thousands of miles away to the rescue, Immediately, normally they are settin just outside the storm waitin . And this all happens as the dead & missing are located ( from what CNN says many died in the ocean and may Never be found ) I'm sure things work a little different on an Island ,,, but they still need materials and folks to do the work.
Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up

Tunaman
08-26-2023, 03:14 PM
The more you talk , the more you look like an Idiot
Oh Great keeper of the Tolls ,,, Exactly what do you know about construction ? What do you know about Natural Disaster cleanup ?
Where are these folks Who Lost Everything supposed to live, on the beach ?
Fire is a little different ,, but I've seen what happens when Hurricanes hit & been involved in reconstruction of the aftermath, Equipment is moved in Immediately, power trucks from hundreds if not thousands of miles away to the rescue, Immediately, normally they are settin just outside the storm waitin . And this all happens as the dead & missing are located ( from what CNN says many died in the ocean and may Never be found ) I'm sure things work a little different on an Island ,,, but they still need materials and folks to do the work.
Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up
Maybe everyone can donate to the Clinton Foundation like they did with the Haiti Hurricane. They still dont know what happened to THAT 800 million...or the 800 million that Di Blasio's wife stole. But who is counting...:rolleyes:

going_home
08-26-2023, 06:54 PM
https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/trump-mugshot.jpg

I'm coming for you Douglas

Nobody
08-27-2023, 12:11 AM
The more you talk , the more you look like an Idiot as opposed to all of your rays of intelligence? I think not.
Oh Great keeper of the Tolls ,,, Exactly what do you know about construction ? What do you know about Natural Disaster cleanup ? exactly, it is a clean up. Have to clean up before you rebuild
Where are these folks Who Lost Everything supposed to live, on the beach ? I believe if they cannot stay at motels and shelters provided by FEMA, then they have to find other accommodations
Fire is a little different ,, but I've seen what happens when Hurricanes hit & been involved in reconstruction of the aftermath, so you are the only person who has lived through a hurricane or natiral disaster? Equipment is moved in Immediately, power trucks from hundreds if not thousands of miles away to the rescue, and that is a key point, the Hawaiislands are thousands of miles away, and in fact nearly everything that is used upon those islands ARE, IN FACT, IMPORTED. Which takes time Immediately, normally they are settin just outside the storm waitin . And this all happens as the dead & missing are located ( from what CNN says many died in the ocean and may Never be found ) I'm sure things work a little different on an Island ,,, but they still need materials and folks to do the work. no question there, but the fact is that those materials need to be aquired and shipped a long way away. Its not like everything is going to be on just one island for the thousands that lost everything

Maybe everyone can donate to the Clinton Foundation like they did with the Haiti Hurricane. you do realize that Haiti is not part of the United States ,or more succinctly, that Hawaii is a part of the US? They still dont know what happened to THAT 800 million...or the 800 million that Di Blasio's wife stole. But who is counting...:rolleyes: lol, is it a GOP pastime of throwing out allegations without any evidence? You are exwctly what foxnews loves. Throw you some key word red mest and you eat it up. You are an unintelligent parrot, with no clue.

As for the 4 time indicted ex-president? Do you really think that there is not one person in the co-defendants that isn't going to save there own skin and not flip on the man? That mugshot is shows nothing but a pitiful, fragile slob that will be hoisted upon his own petard. That is a the picture of a scared guilty man, who even lies about his own height & weight because he's so shallow.

maniacmechanic
08-27-2023, 11:44 AM
As for the 4 time indicted ex-president? Do you really think that there is not one person in the co-defendants that isn't going to save there own skin and not flip on the man? That mugshot is shows nothing but a pitiful, fragile slob that will be hoisted upon his own petard. That is a the picture of a scared guilty man, who even lies about his own height & weight because he's so shallow.

LMAO ,, ya didn't answer the Last question ; Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up

Nobody
08-27-2023, 01:26 PM
LMAO ,, ya didn't answer the Last question ; Are you a sadomasochist ? Cause it seems you sure like comin on here and gettin beat up

Oh am I getting beat up? Sorry, I didn't feel it. Try harder next time.

Pyrate Jim
08-27-2023, 07:46 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-sets-new-record/ar-AA1fR46y?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=cef0d642e887400f999ae5a5b79bc81f&ei=8

Nobody
08-27-2023, 08:29 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-campaign-sets-new-record/ar-AA1fR46y?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=cef0d642e887400f999ae5a5b79bc81f&ei=8

You know what will he funny, ot that he is looking like he will be convicted of at least 1 of the 91 indictments, but that he could be found in violation of the 14th amendment to the constitution. So stupid people giving money to an obvious con-man is well stupid but stupid people will do stupid things, I guess...

Pyrate Jim
08-30-2023, 01:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWLkIr5Zptc

Loguzzzzzz
08-30-2023, 04:01 PM
NO, because he is too full of himself to hear us all laughing at his predictable rhetoric. He hears nothing but his truth... You know that truth that MSM tells him is truth.

Nobody
08-30-2023, 06:05 PM
NO, because he is too full of himself to hear us all laughing at his predictable rhetoric. He hears nothing but his truth... You know that truth that MSM tells him is truth.

I do like to be proven wrong, except I don't get proven wrong here much, if at all. In everything I have written, I am waiting, wanting to be engaged not only in conversation, but also of debate, to see where and what I am wrong about. It is not a difficult concept, if you believe a position, and face opposition, prove to all on what you believe, show your points but expect counterpoint.

So by giving backhanded statements like this, proves to all that you are pigheaded in anything that you do agree with, scoff at everything else and cannot accept that anyone would or could have a differing opinion from yourself.

Tunaman
08-30-2023, 08:07 PM
I do like to be proven wrong, except I don't get proven wrong here much, if at all. In everything I have written, I am waiting, wanting to be engaged not only in conversation, but also of debate, to see where and what I am wrong about. It is not a difficult concept, if you believe a position, and face opposition, prove to all on what you believe, show your points but expect counterpoint.

So by giving backhanded statements like this, proves to all that you are pigheaded in anything that you do agree with, scoff at everything else and cannot accept that anyone would or could have a differing opinion from yourself.You are wrong because you voted for a communist who is trying to take away our guns, flood the country with illegal aliens, and ruining fossil fuel production with no viable alternative. You get what you vote for. You shouldnt even be on a paintball forum because if he had his way Bidum wuold take those away too. Baaaaaaa!

Nobody
08-30-2023, 08:28 PM
You are wrong because you voted for a communist democrat, and a middle of the road liberal, but not a leftist, I doubt you would even know what or who a real communist is. who is trying to take away our guns there are no repeal of 2A, nor are there mass seizures of guns. Heaven forbid that someone tries to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people who seem to like to kill children, kill minoritiesand kill indiscriminately, or do you want that?, flood the country with illegal aliens, you, me, every US citizen(in regards to our progenitors) started out as an illegal. The US was founded upon the "melting pot" theory. So you don't like anyone who doesn'tlook like you? and ruining fossil fuel production with no viable alternative funny, how you say no viable alternative, as you trash electric vehicles, alternativeenergies and everything that isn'twhat was hugh tech from 1960. The alternativs are there and coming, just open your eyes and accept them. You get what you vote for. oh yes, thriving economy, a start of climatecontrol, our world standing has risen amongstthe free world, not 2 but dictators. So yes, gimme 4 more years of actual governing, effectively and progressively. You shouldnt even be on a paintball forum because if he had his way Bidum wuold take those away too. and once again, if you could qccept the rules of the forum, this shouldn't even be posted here. And youz me, Scott, john and everyone else would hqve gotten bans and demotions for this conduct. Then again, i didn't vvote for a guy who is facing 4 federal& state indictments, 3 civil suits and has to lie about every little thing to make himself seem bigger and better. Baaaaaaa!

replies in red

Pyrate Jim
08-31-2023, 07:19 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/zelensky-assassination-is-being-plotted-by-nato-nation-russian-tv-claims/ar-AA1g27dT?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=3c386353e61b4943bab93daca135722d&ei=13

Pyrate Jim
09-01-2023, 07:52 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/explosive-revelation-putin-s-insider-warns-of-u-s-plot-to-unleash-gay-super-soldier-army-in-ukraine/ar-AA1g4SFz?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d4ea5ca6c45d43ed9c8f1edd688ed1a5&ei=208

Pyrate Jim
09-01-2023, 05:45 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nuke-alert-putin-puts-16-000mph-doomsday-nuke-dubbed-satan-2-that-can-sink-uk-in-one-strike-on-combat-duty-for-the-first-time/ar-AA1g7e1C?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=111fb933b26943a3b04b3b64f71e48e8&ei=47

Pyrate Jim
09-02-2023, 08:01 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-party-that-cried-wolf/ar-AA1g8r6a?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=92d789e1fef84c31b26d807366c00329&ei=9

Pyrate Jim
09-05-2023, 04:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djjbGz6Th8Q

BigEvil
09-06-2023, 08:24 AM
[emoji1751][emoji1751][emoji1751][emoji1751]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djjbGz6Th8Q

Pyrate Jim
09-07-2023, 05:29 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-administration-considers-forcing-migrant-families-to-remain-in-texas/ar-AA1goE77?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fc267922a88f4a8b9f07bc6cd8685bad&ei=6

Pyrate Jim
09-08-2023, 04:22 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-strategists-say-biden-doesn-t-need-to-worry-about-fixing-the-border/ar-AA1grWWp?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c8cb330e8e0643bc8c33a949518746ca&ei=8

Pyrate Jim
09-11-2023, 04:48 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-agrees-to-pay-6-billion-ransom-to-iran-for-five-us-hostages/ar-AA1gzwW4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=cedea07d01674ae48d23d2cedfac8cd4&ei=10

Nobody
09-12-2023, 05:13 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-agrees-to-pay-6-billion-ransom-to-iran-for-five-us-hostages/ar-AA1gzwW4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=cedea07d01674ae48d23d2cedfac8cd4&ei=10

Funny thing about that article. The at least 2 of the hostages were taken during the trump administration, so where was his steadfast rebuke or even attempts to release them? I also find it funny that there is no mention that, even though money and Iranian prisoners are being released, the money was Iranian to begin with but was held in banks that observed the US and UN sanctions, and ostensibly should be used for humanitarian aid. And since a president cannot do these things without notification and approval from congress, many GOP politicians, behind closed doors agreed with the act.

For international news like this, it is better to used AP and Rueters for news that is not so heavily bent, to get the full picture, as this was months in the making and Iran had nothing to do with 9-11, so it falling on that day means it was just another day, unlike what that article proports it to be.

Pyrate Jim
09-12-2023, 12:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLic2iH4qz0

Pyrate Jim
09-14-2023, 04:20 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-vows-to-cut-u-s-gasoline-prices/ar-AA1gJx0f?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=0690fd3e59db4b80aa0b96af5aca6090&ei=7

Pyrate Jim
09-14-2023, 06:30 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-claims-he-taught-political-theory-at-the-university-of-pennsylvania/vi-AA1gJNYy?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d06ac26749c44bc0a0c0d9021f66c46f&ei=6

Pyrate Jim
09-15-2023, 07:00 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kamala-harris-walks-out-to-hail-to-the-chief-in-apparent-mistake-at-college-rally/ar-AA1gMSUN?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fcdadc7caf214d7e92fa30b65ae0770d&ei=9

Pyrate Jim
09-18-2023, 12:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDaebeVIihA

Pyrate Jim
09-18-2023, 12:53 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/over-2-000-migrants-illegally-cross-texas-border-overnight/vi-AA1gTSLU?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=1803a852e7f44c399e5f062735cd3318&ei=9

Pyrate Jim
09-20-2023, 02:19 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-does-sign-of-cross-in-bizarre-moment-with-israeli-pm-netanyahu/ar-AA1h0LL3?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7a861d8682a24c4391c8a9c6a1b1349a&ei=29

Pyrate Jim
09-21-2023, 02:13 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/eagle-pass-crisis-biden-administration-sends-800-troops-to-help-as-10-000-migrants-cross-over-in-24-hour-period/ar-AA1h234w?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=66c4fb1d6c42401f812e87b97008fdc8&ei=9

Pyrate Jim
09-22-2023, 02:03 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-gives-kamala-another-job-president-taps-vp-to-run-the-first-ever-federal-gun-violence-prevention-office/ar-AA1h6YxI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=1b08a78b461140da9120fede6ca7edb6&ei=15

Pyrate Jim
09-25-2023, 02:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7YIJuuyZbY

Pyrate Jim
09-25-2023, 04:25 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/adam-schiff-earmarked-millions-to-his-defense-contractor-donors/ar-AA1hfhAu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9678f1e1e6924ca79a30d95a86206dc4&ei=8

Nobody
09-25-2023, 07:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7YIJuuyZbY

Oh this is great. Trump buying a gun, exercising his 2A rights. Total win for trump and the 2A.

Only problem here is, that while under felony charges, it is illegal for a person to buy a gun. Though minor, it is the exact same gun charges that Hunter Biden is actually facing. So either you have to support both Hunter and Donnie, or you have to uphold the laws of this great country. So what is it?

And after that clip, the trump team denied that he did buy a gun.