PDA

View Full Version : Bad Halo report!!!!

i-luv-my-rt
03-04-2002, 02:28 PM
Well this isnt a report from me but from a guy a know who used his at skyball.

Well our 2 teams had to play each other and off the break I saw 1 walk off then alot of dry firing then another walked off. I figured we took both off the break. Well after we beat them
I was walking off the field and all i heard was "F' this Halo peice of F'ing S### and so on" Well the funny part is, is that i told him i could talk to some people and get it fixed but he didnt want to. He said he would give it to me, I thought he was joking so i said no then he just gave his brand new Halo away. Some little kid got a free Halo. I also heard of 3 other Halo's going down that day.

By going down i mean jamming, thats the only problem i have heard of. Just wanted to share this with you!!!

Scooter/Cootie
03-04-2002, 02:40 PM
I've heard rumors that the size of the paint may cause the Halo to jam. We've had similar situations with our Warp Feeds (both operate on the same principal). If the paint's too big it won't feed.

I believe any paint thats under .695 should work ok. However, consistancy for paint sizes varies quite a bit from brand to brand (even bag to bag).

Just my .02 ;)

i-luv-my-rt
03-04-2002, 02:43 PM
Well we were using a .689 freak insert in our barrels all weekend so i doubt it was that.