PDA

View Full Version : Blatant Constitutional Violation! This one needs to be made an example of...

BigEvil
09-10-2023, 09:34 AM
https://tierneyrealnewsnetwork.substack.com/p/governor-illegally-suspends-2nd-amendment

Nobody
09-10-2023, 03:17 PM
Wow, I wonder if that's actually a real site and not some sort of echo chamber, cherry picking, propaganda site one would use to propose a one sided narrative. Oh wait, it is exactly that, go figure...

And a cursory search reveals that this is in wake of 2 shooting of children in the past week. I always thought the GOP was about family values and wanting to preserve life. I guess I was wrong.

Tunaman
09-11-2023, 07:03 AM
Wow, I wonder if that's actually a real site and not some sort of echo chamber, cherry picking, propaganda site one would use to propose a one sided narrative. Oh wait, it is exactly that, go figure...

And a cursory search reveals that this is in wake of 2 shooting of children in the past week. I always thought the GOP was about family values and wanting to preserve life. I guess I was wrong.

Just be sure to wear your rainbow flag and blue helmet when it starts. You can add a BLM shirt if you like.

Nobody
09-11-2023, 10:49 AM
Just be sure to wear your rainbow flag and blue helmet when it starts. You can add a BLM shirt if you like.

No need to my friend. Remember in Dark Brandon's world, he has the black SUVs prepped and ready to go raid all your houses and homes. When you are part of the solution and not the problem, it is easy to identify.

And blue helmet? What do you think I am with the U.N. now, or are you just throwing out everything you just don't understand as hateful rhetoric?

BigEvil
09-11-2023, 12:00 PM

:D :D :D

you know he's got'em too.

Nobody
09-11-2023, 02:03 PM
:D :D :D

you know he's got'em too.

No, got nothing but Dark Brandon stuff.

maniacmechanic
09-12-2023, 11:57 AM
propaganda site ???
https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/