PDA

View Full Version : PTENFORCER bottom line setuo

tarrasque
03-04-2002, 03:47 PM
just wondering if anyone has put a bottom line on a pt enforcer. i have 2 pts and was wondering how i can do this i have heard that people can do this. also can anyone suggest a place where i can buy holsters like thigh holsters or even a shoulder holster kind

and i need a few parts for my pt enforcer where can i find some parts i already checked 888paintball they dont have parts so any help would be nice

JanStah
03-05-2002, 06:56 AM
Manike has some....

I've seen his PTs and he has holsters for them... Not sure where he got em from tho.

Jan

mykroft
03-05-2002, 09:08 AM
Drizit has his set up that way, with the bottom line reversed so the 4oz points forward. We put a 114 on it once as a joke, wish I had pictures, with the 114 sticking about a foot out in fronyt of the little PT. As to holsters, any PGP holster should work fine, and everybody can get those.

the JoKeR
03-05-2002, 09:10 AM
I'm assuming the Enforcer is the same as the PTExtreme as far as setup goes, there should be a plug behind the 12 gram that can be removed. I used a Spyder vert CA adapter and then converted to a bottom line just so I could easily switch to a foregrip or vertical bottle. You could also run the bottom line directly into the hole the plug was in. For more detailed info, check out the following site:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/68872
Hope that helps.