PDA

View Full Version : To warp?? or not to Warp??

HoppysMag
03-04-2002, 03:54 PM
ok i possibly can get a warp for 100$. should i get it? i dont shoot that much, or that fast. i dont even have a 2x trigger yet. How much are they used? Its a Pro Team one. Will it still mount on my 68Classic?

hitech
03-04-2002, 04:04 PM
BTW, I don't have a double trigger either. I don't shoot that fast either, although after getting a warp I discovered I am a little fater than I thought (I can out shoot a 9v "revvy"). Getting that huge target of the top of your marker is the big advantage. I also found that chops go away. It either feeds or it doesn't.

FeelTheRT
03-04-2002, 04:21 PM
I'd really recommend you trying a gun with Warp in a game first. Some people just can not play with the Warp. I bought a Warp Feed about half a year ago and played with it for a few months and decided that it's made my gun so big that i couldn't shoot from some angles which is a big disadvantage. Most people are able to bend their arms or whatever so they can shoot form jsut about anywhere but it really depends on you.

BTW, i sold my Warp to Kickass68Mag

HoppysMag
03-04-2002, 04:31 PM
its my friends warp. so il try it in a game and see how i like it.

Shaft
03-04-2002, 06:23 PM
For $100, get it. This way you can screw around with the angle and feed tube etc.

I love my warp. My target size is greatly reduced.

If you don't like it... Someone will buy it from you for $100.

SlipknotX556
03-04-2002, 07:03 PM
WARP ALL THE WAY!!!

MikeCouves
03-04-2002, 07:15 PM
Get the warp. I don't own one but my friend had one and my other team member is getting one tomorrow. They are pretty, and makes the gun feel nice and solid.