PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Dexter's Laboratory or Johnny Bravo?

RoadDawg
03-04-2002, 10:11 PM
Just wondering if I'm the one in my 20's that watches cartoons still. Anyways. If ya do what is your fav episode?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-04-2002, 10:22 PM
Dexter is an oldie!

Dude its 2002 I dunno where you have been but
:)
Sponger Bob Rox!
:)

Potatoboy
03-04-2002, 10:25 PM
I'm 20

Johnny Bravo doesn't appeal to me but I like a lot of the shows on Cartoon Network.

A few of my Favorites off the top of my Head:

Dexter's Lab- Mock 5
Dexter's Lab- Simian
Powerpuff Girls- Meet the Beatalls
Courage The Cowardly Dog- Doc Gerbil

I also watch Adult Swim religiously.

I am also very upset that Nickelodeon is not renewing Invader Zim and hope that it goes to a new network.

SlipknotX556
03-04-2002, 11:00 PM
NO NO NO THE BEST SHOW ON CARTOON NETWORK IS..... Grim And Evil.

virus
03-05-2002, 12:19 AM
yup i fit that catagory.... 27 and still watchin cartoons.....

i'll watch almost anything.....

but my favs so far are:
DB, DBZ, outlaw star, zoids, justice league, dexter's lab, freakazoid, any tenchi, and the old school fav from my past.. tom and jerry

now fer them there sat morn ones on the other networks.... tranformers (even the current serires seems a little lame), digimon, xmen evol., hokemon and metabots.....

really like digimon.... why i dont know.... only thing i do know is that i gotta get out more.... granted workin 2pm-1030pm dont help matters all that much....

Army
03-05-2002, 01:21 AM
Yep, love that Dexter!

I'm really into Samurai Jack, the whole concept of a serious 'toon with comical drawing is great.

I didn't like Invader Zim at first, but Grr grew on me!

FooTemps
03-05-2002, 01:31 AM
GIR!! GIR IS THE AWESOME! "I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!!!"

I have weird addiction to zoids... I don't know why. Same thing for the first tenchi series.... I have the whole cowboy bebop series on computer and I also have the movie... Gotta love it. I need to clear em off after I finish the series and watch the movie again...

wyn1370
03-05-2002, 07:22 AM
My two fav from cartoon network are samurai jack and justice league. but I'll watch the other stuff too.
All I can say is that cartoon network got me through college. We would have a party at our fraternity house on saturdays, 200 or so people, and about a dozen of the brothers would all go upstairs at 11:00 to watch spaceghost coast to coast and cartoon planet. How sad is that?

RoadDawg
03-05-2002, 10:58 AM
These are cartoons I like and would wish I'd see more of and not the new ones either: Original Transformers, GI Joe, Classic Ren & Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead (so stupid it is funny),& X-men. So far I haven't been able to really get into Sponge Bob. Yet my brother of 26 watches it every chance he gets. So I'm thinking it must be good. I've always loved Simpsons. I remember when parents were throwing fits about it until Beavis & Butthead came along. Now those 2 passed the torch to South Park. Who'll be next? As far as Anime goes I liked watching my brothers Ninja Scroll, and some 6 tape set of a D&D type setting. Anyways. I'm out to watch my toons again. :D

Johnny Bravo
03-05-2002, 02:39 PM
I like all my episodes. :D

MajorDamage
03-05-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
GIR!! GIR IS THE AWESOME!
No...I am the awesome...
Dexter is coo though! Adult Swim RULES! The Brak show is the best, and so is SeaLab 2021! I named my Emag after Thunderclease on the Brak Show(My Emag is named "Thunderclease the ENDO-Mag!")!!! Ren & Stimpy rules all though! They play them on VH-1 now :eek:! That surprised me sooooo much! I love Ren & Stimpy sooo much though, its sooooooooo funny!!!! Yay!

ENDO!

spacemanspiff
03-05-2002, 03:10 PM
Catroons rule I'm 24 and still watch them. Even got my dad to watch some of them with me too:p Let see lets start the list:
Simpsons, Courage the cowardly dog, Dexter, Invader Vin, Sponge Bob, DBZ, Gundamwing, Tom and Jerry, Power Puff Girls, Ed Edd and Eddy. Some old school when its on Thundercats, voltron, all bugs bunny, robotech. LOL I love my cartoons :D :D

Snewk
03-05-2002, 07:53 PM
im 20 and still watch cartoons...sponge bob, ed, edd and eddy, dexters lab sometimes...they need a network that shows old cartoon like old gi joe and transformers and voltron and stuff....

Cliffio
03-05-2002, 08:00 PM
OMG Adult Swin is FREAKIN HILARIOUS
the brak show
sea lab 2021
uhh i cant think of the name but with the little kid and the soccor coach?
anyways

Pokemon
Jackie Chan Adventures
BatMan Beyond
Dexters Lab
Digimon
DBZ
Gundam Wing

lots more but i blanked out

holla
Cliff

MajorDamage
03-05-2002, 08:07 PM
Home Movies is the show with the kid and the coach :D:D Its funny!

ENDO!