PDA

View Full Version : Something that needs to be said

talls
03-04-2002, 10:17 PM
I recently read that some people acted up in the chat after he announcement of the Emag. Some appoligized which is a commendable thing to do, and these are a few things I think you(Tom) need and deserve to hear. I tried to PM you but your settings won't allow it (We all know why).

I am not someone that just blindly follows people, but they have to prove to me how they really are. Just want to say how much we all appreciate all you do for the sport and you honestly make it a much better thing than anyone else in the business attempts to. The reason why most of AO respects you so much is because we all understand this, not because of the prizes you give away. I feel this is something you need to hear and should be very proud of yourself and all you have accomplished. You don't get as much credit in the paintball industry as you really deserve, and the select few people who talk bad about mags have no understanding of the company you are running and the fantastic employees that help run it. You have earned the respect and loyalty of all the people that have come to know you and your fine company. Sometimes these are the things you need to hear to keep your head up and not let all the pressure get to you. You have gained a grateful customer in me as well as a great majority in the paintball world. This is on behalf of all the happy mag owners and all people connected to the sport of Paintball. Thank You!

Your loyal customer,
Shane "talls" Primm

thecavemankevin
03-04-2002, 10:22 PM
couldn't have said it better myself!

but what happened in the chat?

AGD
03-04-2002, 10:23 PM
Thanks Shane! Myself and the rest of the company really appreciates you taking the time out to say something.

all of us at,

AGD

clanger
03-05-2002, 12:06 AM
yes, thanks for the chance to even have a shot at the gun. i just wish some i could have gotten more help on how to improve my mag =P, but it can wait till i bring it on saturday to s.c. village. hope to see you guys there. oh, should i bring more then just my mag and myself. like food and drinks?

chris

Tunaman
03-05-2002, 05:13 AM
Right on Brotha! AGD is the best!:D

cphilip
03-05-2002, 07:03 AM
DITTO! :D

tysonmachado
03-05-2002, 07:33 AM
Yeah, keep up the good work!

mac2k4
03-05-2002, 07:48 AM
what happened in the chat? and didn't someone win a e-mag?

cphilip
03-05-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by mac2k4
what happened in the chat? and didn't someone win a e-mag?

Look at the top of the page. The classic thread.

Someone won a Warp and someone won an Emag...

mac2k4
03-05-2002, 08:04 AM
i know that someone won a warp and a e-mag, but did someone say something bad to Tom?
thanks

cphilip
03-05-2002, 08:12 AM
Yes, someone got ugly in chat. And he was banned for it. New guy. Don't recognize him at all. Won't be seeing him around anyway.

davej946
03-05-2002, 08:18 AM
Here here!

soilent green
03-05-2002, 08:36 AM
I like to seee things like this to many people bad mouth mags I am working on getting people on my team to like mags they all use cockers and one shocker although I think my brother is going to get an RT oh and the Z grip is awsome

MajorDamage
03-05-2002, 02:24 PM
Nicely said Talls! I totally agree! Tom you rule! :D

ENDO!

LaW
03-05-2002, 02:55 PM
Yes I didn't swear at tom but made a reference using a bad word in aspect to the horrible lag my computer was undertaking, probably could have done without saying a bad word but oh well it happens :)

Good job AGD for keeping the customer first in mind !

MikeCouves
03-05-2002, 03:04 PM
Man that's how so many of us out there feel! Nicely said indeed...