PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!

InfinatyBPS
03-05-2002, 12:13 AM
I am gone off the forum for about 3 days and I miss a whole buncha stuff, someone got an emag? people flamed tom, anything else I missed?

AGD
03-05-2002, 12:39 AM
You snooze, you loose!!

AGD

Blennidae
03-05-2002, 05:16 PM
Some one from San Jose, CA won it too...;)

hitech
03-05-2002, 05:18 PM
You gonna come on up to The Jungle (American Canyon/Vallejo) and show that thing off some time?

Mega Man
03-05-2002, 05:34 PM
well lets see..........Tom gave away free warps to everyone last night at the "after" party, the new cut and carved extremes came out, triggernomics went back up and gave away 50 free custom trigs,and the intellis came out in diffrent ano and fade colors for half off in the AGD online store, oh and did I mention this ALL took place in my dreams! but seriously nothin much happened besides the emag and all.:rolleyes:

Blennidae
03-05-2002, 05:42 PM
Hitech-

If you see a guy in old beat up tiger stripe camo with a surprisingly new looking Emag, that might be me. ;)

personman
03-05-2002, 06:33 PM
Oh jesus christ magman, you had my eyes wide open and staring at the screen wishing I had more than $80.

Cliffio
03-05-2002, 06:53 PM
i got 1000 posts:)

hitech
03-05-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Blennidae
Hitech-

If you see a guy in old beat up tiger stripe camo with a surprisingly new looking Emag, that might be me. ;)

Tiger stripes huh. I still wear my tiger stripe pants (the wife wears the "jacket"). I usually wear a black w/yellow graphics Hornet long sleeve shirt. I'm with the guy in the big motor home.

MagMan5446
03-05-2002, 07:19 PM
paintball jungle sucks...but I still go there. Bob's a piece of poo. He smokes a whole lot of bud. I want to try sherwood, but my buddy only goes to overpriced PBJ.

InfinatyBPS
03-05-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Blennidae
Some one from San Jose, CA won it too...;)
AHHH, I coulda had that!!! Well, if they chose winner by area :rolleyes: Well anyways, come down to TAG or Sunole and show that thing off to me and my team... I'll let u shoot my cocker, which I just got a new shocktech pneu kit for :cool:

liigod
03-05-2002, 11:57 PM
of all places that you can go around her... aka the bay area... why would he(im asuming he) want to go to the jungle? Bob is a booty hole. Go to sherwood, its not as great as it was since Jeff left, he was the man, but go there. If you like to cheat go to jungle or fairgounds, the refs will prolly help u wipe off yer hits. Sherwood is good. PB sams is great.

LittMag
03-06-2002, 12:06 AM
gotta agree, jungle for me was a bad expensive experience (even with my own equipment). Not to generalize about every SF Hornet, but during beeswax, there is a lot of wipeing goin on, I've seen it myself. From every review I've heard/read about Jungle, I've heard about the same thing, unless someone can change my mind about it and tell me a good story.
I've gone to Sherwood a couple of times and really enjoyed it, the deal for a case of paint and admission was a great deal for me last summer.

-Litt

**edit** shoulda proofread, but basically I should've said "I've heard the same stories about Jungle, and my views will stay this way unless someone can tell me a good story and change my mind"

Blennidae
03-06-2002, 08:36 AM
It has been awhile since I have played at the jungle. I did not enjoy playing there as much as some other fields. I was hopeing that had changed. By the sound of it, it hasn't.

I do like sherwood, as it seems more geared to the recball player, which is what I am. I just play for fun, I don't want to worry about placing in a tournament. I like to play with people who can share a laugh between games instead of those who feel that unless you own the most expensive and shiny marker, you are beneath them. We all have played against those types.

I'm the only one of my usual paintball playing crew that lives down in SJ, so I usually go wherever they decide to play. I have recently been invited to play some of the south bay fields by another AO member, and I hope to take him up on that offer as soon as I can find the time.