PDA

View Full Version : My Next Gun

Rock Star
03-05-2002, 04:57 PM
Well ive came to the same crossroad in paintball that i alwasy come to....which gun next! i know this is a mag forum but really give this some thought. take in mind i am a tinkerer. please say a reason as to why you made the choice you did.
THANKS,
JARED

56kSomeGuy
03-05-2002, 05:12 PM
BE talons are the best guns in the world. Everyone should have a talon. I could bunker any angle with my talon. :rolleyes:

jk was going to choose the emag but the talon choice was so tempting so i chose it:D

DryIce
03-05-2002, 06:50 PM
i have a matrix
works real nice
just keep a kit of orings handy and you are good to go

OR you could wait for the hedron
i think its supposed to be out sometime this summer

nutz
03-05-2002, 07:17 PM
pimp ur emag! or get a matrix... both REALLY nice guns! :D

Cliffio
03-05-2002, 07:41 PM
i would but an angel
i have had many angels, and im getting ready to buy a new one, nothing will ever sway me, i just love my gun
as far as what gun is right for you? angel

i mean they look good, shoot fast, work well, VERY RELIABLE, i dunno why people have said they arent, but i had an adrenlin and it had over 60K on the counter in about 4 to 5 months, NEVER had ANY kind of problems

i just like angels

holla
Cliff

talls
03-05-2002, 10:33 PM
NOT AGAIN ROCK STAR;) Everytime I see you that is the question you ask everybody, instead how bout you work on your game instead:D

Seriously though there isn't much else you can get on your emag other than a freak and warp. If you really don't want it well I say get a matrix. You shot josh's and all I could say was wooooooow. The trigger pull was next to nothing and you could lay some paint pretty fast with it. The only problem with the matrix is that the LOWEST it can shoot is 13 bps so you need to watch the trigger finger. We know how you chop:D But I suggest you also shoot matt's angel and see if you like it better. Floyd saying how unaccurate they were didn't really make much since to me, but he has owned many more guns than me so I couldn't argue. At our practice play with Josh's gun a couple games and then shoot Matt's at the tourney and decide for yourself. The best way to decide is try everything before you buy. Later

SlipknotX556
03-09-2002, 05:55 PM
PIMP THE EMAG! :D

magdude25
03-09-2002, 05:58 PM
BE TALON w00t w00t , in my eyes if i was goin to tinker..id go talon ..theres so many mods for them its incredible .. www.beog.org

DryIce
03-09-2002, 06:23 PM
i NEVER chop with my matrix
i turn the rhino reg (same thing as the trinity) all the way out and then start turning it in as i push on the trigger.
Whenever it starts shooting is where i leave it

ß.C.
03-09-2002, 07:27 PM
talon. . . . . it's a new challenge and it's cheap plus you could probably easily pick up a talon when you buy one of em other guns

MikeCouves
03-09-2002, 07:29 PM
Well I would keep the Emag because they are such great markers. They have so many excellent features, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want one.

DOWNWITHANGELS
03-09-2002, 07:50 PM
"i mean they look good, shoot fast, work well, VERY RELIABLE"

they do look good, and they do shoot very fast. The working well part and the very reliable part is where i must dissagree, but im not gonna argue back and forth with you. I just wanted to tell you that not everyone has as much success with thier gun as you have had. I have heard much better things from E-mags.

ronron2112
03-10-2002, 06:26 PM
what you talkin bout boy!! Those new fangled Emag thingys... all those buttons and stuff its just not gonna work...
gotta go with the talon! THEY CAN REALLY RIP!!!

.........................:p

Blade
03-10-2002, 06:30 PM
get a matrix cause dey coo...

jurassic
03-10-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
i would but an angel
i have had many angels, and im getting ready to buy a new one, nothing will ever sway me, i just love my gun
as far as what gun is right for you? angel

i mean they look good, shoot fast, work well, VERY RELIABLE, i dunno why people have said they arent, but i had an adrenlin and it had over 60K on the counter in about 4 to 5 months, NEVER had ANY kind of problems

i just like angels

holla
Cliff
You have to be the luckiest Angel owner!!
This is a quote from a moderator on Paintball City Angel forums on his purchase of an IR-3:
post 1:* My Long awaited IR-3 03-09-02 10:03 PM
Most of you knew i was bringing an obscene amount of money to LA Open, and well, my buying spree didn't go as planned the first day, it ended with only 1 gun, sad huh? lol so i've still got about $4000 to go which hopefully i'll pick up some nice stuff tomorrow. but today i picked up my IR-3. The color i was told they wouldn't have and all, turns out they had one, with the complete Rig i wanted, so here are some pics.

Its a blue to Ice blue fade C&C IR-3 which i've added 3 things:
16" Dye Ultralite
WDP LPR Gauge
Cobra AIR Adjustment Knob...

Otherwise it seems to be nice. except the fact that i still have yet to shoot it, and today when i got home and went to put it on live to test it out, smoke came out of the grip frame (Yes that magical blue smoke, and the gun is now a $2000 paper weight... (Nice isn't it?) laugh all you want, but being as wdp is still here tomorrow i'm going back and demanding it be fixed...and i'm pretty sure that it will get done or at least i would hope so.
I hate it when that happens!!
LOL:D:D