PDA

View Full Version : Tom! Update on Extreme Emags, Please!!

jurassic
03-05-2002, 05:15 PM
Yo Tom, I understand you have a full plate, But.....
When you get time would you post some updates on the Extreme Emag and ACE. I have the assets to purchase an Extreme Emag immeadiately. Well....
at least 5 to 7 business days to have cash in my hand
to put in your hand indirectly thru Donngie. I am making money where its at now. So..... if you could give a week or so notice of when they may be released I could start the process and get the Extreme of my choice from the first batch released.:D :cool: :D :D :D
I am sure there are other Magheads on this forum waiting to purchase the new Emag immeadiately.
Also thanks for the contest last night!! It was a lot of fun!
:p :p :p

AGD
03-05-2002, 05:35 PM
Extremes are at least 8 weeks out. You should place an order now though because it looks like preorders will sellout the first batch. I am testing what I hope is the final config this weekend at LA.

AGD

Manuel_FZR
03-05-2002, 05:37 PM
... and the c&c ? :confused: (already saved the money)

oneshot
03-05-2002, 05:51 PM
hey tom, can I start a extreme-upgrade list or , place a pre-order with you guys now?

Cozmo51
03-05-2002, 05:54 PM
if there is going to be an upgrades list, put me down. i am so waiting for the extremes and the great bodies. and another thing, if we send in our e-mags for the upgrade, will the new board be included in the price? hope to hear a reply as soon as the great master has time.

jurassic
03-05-2002, 05:57 PM
Great!! I'll start the Emag funds process this week.
Tom Please post the results of the Extreme Emag check out!! Thanks:D

hawpunch
03-05-2002, 05:58 PM
i would also like to be put down on a preorder list for the extreme and ace upgrade (especially if it is the cut and carved extreme body). i'm getting tired of looking at all the good looking sfl's and want my emag to be able to compete aesthetically with them :). is there an approximate price range we're looking at?

aloha,

jae park

dmonahan
03-05-2002, 06:22 PM
Yes Yes Please!! If there is a list to upgrade I also would like to be put on it. I stashed the funds away long ago (almost ordered it from Europe) I can't wait to lay some smack down on all thoughs Angle's out there in Pan Am.

Muzikman
03-05-2002, 08:25 PM
Hmm...ok..what colors will they come in. And is there any chance I can mix and match different color parts?

BlackVCG
03-05-2002, 08:47 PM
A few things I do know:

The board will only need to be flashed with a new firmware revision that is setup for the ACE.

If you want to pre-order one, the best thing you can do is call dealers and ask them if they have an order placed through AGD and that you want to preorder one. AGD won't be selling them directly because they need to fill dealer orders first.

headcase
03-05-2002, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know a store that is taking preorders? And AGD are there any specifics about what will be released in the first run? # of Extremes, # of C+C's(if they are being released with this run), colors, and whatever else that could be useful.

Thank You

Gup44
03-05-2002, 09:09 PM
8 weeks???:eek:

I don't know if I want to hang out for 8 weeks and then get told there is another bug to fix, then another 4 weeks, then oops... the parts didn't turn out right because we don't manufacture them ourselves, another 2 weeks... then it's going to be something like "well, we just don't understand why this gun chops so much paint..." and "we'll have to put it off till next year so we can totally redo it..." I'm getting tired of this line of BS. I have no doubt that this WILL BE an excellent gun, but my God, who knows when this gun is going to be released. Can't afford to wait much longer.

:rolleyes: I'm going to have to start looking at the IR3...

jurassic
03-05-2002, 09:16 PM
Email Donggie thru his web site at:
www.ModifiedPaintball.com

He is in the process of setting up preorders. I will be preordering an Extreme from him. He is dealer and is also listed on the AO dealer forum. I have ordered from him before. He had the best prices on AGD gear during the Valentines day sale and some of the best prices anywhere on the net.
Check him out.
:cool:

RobAGD
03-05-2002, 11:23 PM
I am also taking preorders at pev's.

The typical deal is that you need to put down $250 on the gun ( that way I know your going to finish paying for it or I at least get $250 for dealing with someone that cant come through on a deal )

As of right now I have an order of 10 extreems, I have I think 5 sold on pre orders.

So if you are intrested, give me a ring at Pevs in fairfax FRIDAY after 12 noon. I wont be at the shop until then as I am now at the Bauer Compressor factory in Norfolk Va talking a maintance class.

-Robert

ps - until I get an invoice from AGD I dont know my exact pricing on the extreems. So there is no set final price on this deal yet.

Manuel_FZR
03-06-2002, 09:04 AM
Oh, thatīs sad ... 8 weeks to wait for the Xtreme ... but normaly much more to wait for the c&c :(

LaW
03-06-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Cozmo51
if there is going to be an upgrades list, put me down. i am so waiting for the extremes and the great bodies. and another thing, if we send in our e-mags for the upgrade, will the new board be included in the price? hope to hear a reply as soon as the great master has time.

Hey tom maybe instead of spending money on an extreme upgrade you should use that money to actually play with us :) same goes for mike :) get your spending priorities straight.

pntbawlrmz
03-06-2002, 11:15 AM
hey mark, not goin with the emag, as of yet.... remember COCKER!!!!

LaW
03-06-2002, 11:55 AM
I know what your getting I'm saying same goes to you as in reference to spending unimaginable amounts of money on a marker when you don't even have the money to play.

headcase
03-06-2002, 01:31 PM
Just passing the work along, Modified Painball is taking orders for Extremes to include C+C's!

E-mail Donggie@ModifiedPaintball.com for more information.

jeffremiller
03-07-2002, 04:53 PM
The Airgun Europe Shop lists an upgrade to extreme for around $300 US... but US isn't on the list of countries that are authorized to order.

What's up with that?

J_

CoolGSak
03-07-2002, 07:02 PM
Hey Mark, why don't you let Mike and Tom decide what their own financial priorities are! :mad:

nutz
03-07-2002, 07:08 PM
if anyone really wants an extreme i am going to europe in 2 weeks and if u give me money i may be able to get one :D

Hysperion
03-07-2002, 07:41 PM
the extremes weren't even released in europe yet....tom has said that in an earlier post....