PDA

View Full Version : What Paints fit a 686 bore size Nicely?

HyperSnyper
03-05-2002, 06:10 PM
Hello all again,

I have my JT 686, and its feeling mighty lonely. havent used it yet. I tried putting Marbs through, but it felt just a little tight. When I did the blow test it would not go out with all the huffing and puffing I did.

I was thinkind the Diablo Hellfires, but is that the only paint that would fit such a tight bore?

Let me know all.

-Hyper

nutz
03-05-2002, 07:00 PM
hellfire... zap pro series and proball platinum i believe... i think the jt maxim might... search google for a paintball bore chart and that will help

Load SM5
03-05-2002, 07:22 PM
http://shireonline.com/technical/barrels/

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-05-2002, 07:32 PM
blaze and midnight's would fit perfectly through that. i usually use a 687 on my freak(if i use the freak) and it shoots good with the blaze

Blazini
03-05-2002, 08:23 PM
The RP advantage shell seems to be running alot smaller than the old stuff.I used to shoot pmi premium through my bigshot but after the switch to the advantage shell it fits the auto spirit much better.Anyone else notice the difference in size after rp started using the dry shell?

HyperSnyper
03-06-2002, 02:10 AM
I have seen this chart before, according to it, All Stars and Hellfire seem to be the only paint made for the 686. The thing is, All Star seems to still be a little tight. Not incredibly tight, but enough where you cant blow it out the barrel. Dont tell me I got a bad batch.

-Hyper

Hemlock86
03-06-2002, 08:14 AM
Is BLAZE any good? Thats our field paint...olny thing we allowed to use. I only used it once, and it was freezing out.

peace