PDA

View Full Version : Yes, Ladies and Gentleman, Its That Time Again!!!!

Cliffio
03-05-2002, 07:46 PM
Its That Time Again
time for a new gun, im selling all my other stuff to afford this one
so just vote and let me know what you all think
i know there are a few of these threads but your opinion would be most helpfull

Cliff

p.s.- no there isnt any kind of mag, and please dont tell me emag, if i wanted one i would buy one
and dont say "other"
thanks

edit-yes i know that the darks and mamba ir3s arent out yet, but the ir3 has been and the workings of the stock and mamba are the same, other than cobras looks and warranty
so let me know

oneshot
03-05-2002, 08:06 PM
I voted for the dark ir3, that is what I am picking up when they come out,

talked to the owner of warped, they should be out in april , and they won't have the exteneded trigger guard, I believe.:D

Cliffio
03-05-2002, 08:09 PM
actually
there is no word on if the trigger guard will be on it or not, a team mate of mine works at warped, Warped is trying to get their dark out before the mamba, but i dunno if thats gonna happen i think the mambas are all but realdy to go

Blazini
03-05-2002, 08:14 PM
You should just get an E-mag...........Just kidding
I voted for the stock IR3. So far I like the looks of those better than the C&C. I can't rationalize spending the extra jingle on a cobra or a dark when the perfomance is pretty much the same. Not to mention how ill I would become after the first time I turfed a 2000 dollar marker.However, to each thier own.

headcase
03-05-2002, 08:16 PM
Well hopefully I'll get my hands on an IR3 by this weekend, I really want to see if the "space grip" is more comfortable.

Since the Dark's haven't been shown yet and I've never really liked any of the darks milling it is out.

The Mamba IR3 milling is very cool, so that is where my vote went.

I'm also kinda waiting on what the Impact IR3's will look like.

As far as the LCD's go, I'm just not a big fan of them in any form.

The only other thing I'm concidering is the excal, just because everything I've used of AKA's is top notch.

With the Extremes not being released for another 8 weeks or so, I'm looking at other options too.

Cliffio
03-05-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Blazini
You should just get an E-mag...........Just kidding
I voted for the stock IR3. So far I like the looks of those better than the C&C. I can't rationalize spending the extra jingle on a cobra or a dark when the perfomance is pretty much the same. Not to mention how ill I would become after the first time I turfed a 2000 dollar marker.However, to each thier own.

actaully they are around 1700, and the C&C is like 1550 or so
so your really paying for a lifetime warranty for 200 bucks, which I THINK is a good idea, free boards, free tune ups, lots of free stuff
so i really think any gun would benifit from a warranty like that

FooTemps
03-05-2002, 08:18 PM
Where can i get pics of the Mamba IR3? Never seen it...

Cliffio
03-05-2002, 08:21 PM
www.cobrapaibntball.com

nutz
03-05-2002, 08:24 PM
mamba milling is sooooooo sweeet :D

Cliffio
03-05-2002, 08:25 PM
actually i havent seen the new milling, is it the same as the old mambas? thats the impression i got

headcase
03-05-2002, 08:27 PM
It looks to be very close from the 3d images that are on the cobra site.

Blazini
03-05-2002, 08:28 PM
Corret me if I'm wrong but the warrenty from warped is a labor only deal and I'm betting that the cobras are gonna be more than 1700, mambas included.

Cliffio
thats what i thought but that is last years mamba milling
so im guessing that the milling is gonna be the same much like cobras and adrenalins and doesnt change from year to year like the darks

AngelBoy
Stock silver IR3. Same performance as the rest of them. Then take the money you save and buy you a nice tank and warp. Just my .02!

Cliffio
03-05-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Blazini
Corret me if I'm wrong but the warrenty from warped is a labor only deal and I'm betting that the cobras are gonna be more than 1700, mambas included.

no, boards are also included in warps warranty

and mambas are 1780 i believe

headcase
03-05-2002, 09:11 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=471688

That is the only idea of what the mamba IR3's will look like.

If you decide on a "stock" IR3, I personally think the C+C's don't look so hot.

FooTemps
03-05-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by headcase
http://www.pbnation.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=471688

That is the only idea of what the mamba IR3's will look like.

If you decide on a "stock" IR3, I personally think the C+C's don't look so hot.

I'm still banned from pbn but i'll be unbanned within this week. Can anyone d/l the image and then attach it to the thread?

PAINTBALLA01
03-05-2002, 09:37 PM
id go for the mamba IR3 i heard its going to be one kick @SS gun

headcase
03-05-2002, 09:46 PM
Here you go Foo

FooTemps
03-05-2002, 09:48 PM
Thanks... I like that 3d model of the milling. I said get mamba.

Arman/XPM
03-05-2002, 10:04 PM
2001 2.1 Milling Dark Angel!
I just picked mine up. It should be here Friday!
-Arman

FooTemps
03-05-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Arman/XPM
-Arman

ANOTHER!?!? When will you stop man? I mean, it's nice and all but I think you're starting to go overboard with buying/selling/trading

Cliffio
03-06-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Arman/XPM
-Arman

yuk-i hate 2.1 milling

Hysperion
03-06-2002, 03:03 PM
actually cliffio the C&C ir3 is $1750 according to wdp's website....according to warped sportz's website the dark ir3 will cost $1780....so is a lifetime warranty and better looks worth waiting a month or so and $30? I think so :) Not to mention within 5 shots of either gun the dark will already be worth a couple hundy more because they have better resale value......i am going to buy a 45 4500 kiss air with a ws dark blue dark ir3 as soon as they're released....

Hysperion
03-06-2002, 03:03 PM
and in my opinion the mamba is overpriced....it's not even getting rid of that nasty looking trigger guard and will cost more then the dark....all i know is I won't be buying any of them if none of them get rid of the trigger guard...I'm not paying 1800 for a gun that models itself after Brass Eagle....ewwww

Hysperion
03-06-2002, 03:06 PM
I'm just wondering how much money you've thrown into your guns arman.....if you've traded up from an sto to a 2k1 dark angel I'd say you've been doing an awfully nice job trading up.....that's if you haven't included anything else in your trades.......i'm picking up a 2k1 fly-2 (3.8k shots) with four barrels for $750....only prob is that it's purple :(

Cliffio
03-06-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Hysperion
actually cliffio the C&C ir3 is $1750 according to wdp's website....according to warped sportz's website the dark ir3 will cost $1780....so is a lifetime warranty and better looks worth waiting a month or so and $30? I think so :) Not to mention within 5 shots of either gun the dark will already be worth a couple hundy more because they have better resale value......i am going to buy a 45 4500 kiss air with a ws dark blue dark ir3 as soon as they're released....

but wdp's website is not something i would look at for prices
action village sells C&C for 1500, thats more of a real price your gonna pay than wdps price, and warped price is also a little higher that if you buy a dark from a store, they charge a little more online, cause the 2.1 milling was like 1450 in a local store where i live, and on their site they are 1860, so you really cant go by what they cost to oder them, stores usually carry them for cheaper than directly from warped or wdp

Dubstar112
03-06-2002, 04:02 PM
Cliffio.. what keeps you from the Emag? your always around here, and you always boast how all of your teammate get Angels over Emags.. I see how the Angel story in every "what kinda gun should I get" post is important.. I just want to know why not an Emag? What dont you like about them?

Cliffio
03-06-2002, 04:15 PM
you know thats a pretty good question, in fact im glad you asked
i dont like alot of things actually:::

1.-weight
2.-battery pack
3.-trigger
4.-reg set up
5.-barrels

1.- i dont like the weight, i play back but i hate heavy guns, to me emags seem heavy and oddly shaped, but thats just according to my shooting style i guess

2.-battery pack, i just cant get use to it, like ive said before, ive shot em, jsut dont like it, i mean it gives alot of weight up front, and for me its hard to hold, i like the angels circular mini-reg over a boxy battery

3.-the trigger, YUK i just cant get the rate of fire i can on an angel, i dunno, but the trigger is not springy at all in my opinoin

4.-i cant stand to have that stupid braided hose in the way, both emags ive shot have that imposing steel hose, i just cant hold my gun and shoot it the way i like to with it in the way, it just bothers me

5.- say what you want but i hate the twist and lock barrels,how many times have i either done it the wrong way or its been stuck or stuff like that, i just dont like it

say whatever you want but all these things in my opinoin is why i dont have an emag, after all if i dont like the slightest thing about a gun, im not gonna buy it, simple as that.

thanks for asking
Cliff

Dodo
03-06-2002, 04:36 PM
i like the C&C fade black their cool:D

Cliffio
03-06-2002, 04:37 PM
where did u see a wdp fade C&C?

Dodo
03-06-2002, 04:42 PM
go to WDP-PAINTBALL.com and go to shop and go into C&C pic and oright next to the gun will be a thing it say decorate or something and have some fun oh and i like the FLYS:D

Dodo
03-06-2002, 04:46 PM
https://www.wdp-paintball.co.uk/newshop/angelcc.php
WWW.wDP-paintball.com
HAVE FUN!!!!!:D

Cliffio
03-06-2002, 04:47 PM
you must be on shrooms or something cause there are no fades on the wdp site,
stock black
stock silver
champagne
royal blue
scarlet red
silver

those are the only colors on the shop area

you must be lookin at shadows or somthin

if im wrong post a pic
cause i dont think i am

holla
Cliff

Cliffio
03-06-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Dodo
https://www.wdp-paintball.co.uk/newshop/angelcc.php
WWW.wDP-paintball.com
HAVE FUN!!!!!:D

hate to tell you but that 2k1 thats in silver is not a fade, its just the shadows

Cliffio
03-06-2002, 04:49 PM
ahh i see it now

but they dont offer those on ir3s

SoupRman
03-06-2002, 07:02 PM
listed by the best one's IMHO.

1. mamba IR3
2. used adrenalin
3. dark IR3

boss_automager
03-06-2002, 08:51 PM
Dark Ir3 all the way man!:cool:

Vil3
03-06-2002, 09:12 PM
Well i went to skyball and saw both c&c and stock ir3's... Black stock looks ****ing nasty, and silver stock looks alright. Silver C&C and all other abnormal colors look reall good-but black C&C dont look so good.. So either get a C&C coloredd or black stock (i am getting a silver stock though) kind late to change my choice. I agree, on the internet the C&C's dont look as good but in person they are sweet

Hysperion
03-07-2002, 10:42 AM
3.-the trigger, YUK i just cant get the rate of fire i can on an angel, i dunno, but the trigger is not springy at all in my opinoin I'm guessing you have never shot an e-mag on hybrid mode....I have shot enough angels to know that the trigger doesn't kick nearly as much as the e-mag in hybrid....personally I like the angel trigger better then the standard e mode on the e-mag but gawd hybrid is awesome. And in terms of rof i guarantee that 99% of the people who consistently shoot an emag in hybrid will outshoot any type of angel whatsoever, it's just something you have to get used to....
*my opinion on the angel is that it is the easiest gun to get used to and fire fast even if you've never shot them before, hybrid mode took me a while to get the hang of: that's why my 2k1 fly-2 angel is gonna be a backup.....*

Hysperion
03-07-2002, 10:49 AM
say whatever you want but all these things in my opinoin is why i dont have an emag, after all if i dont like the slightest thing about a gun, im not gonna buy it, simple as that.
Well the sfl and extreme solve 2 of the problems you dislike e-mags for, the barrels and the weight. And how can you say you won't buy a gun if you dislike the littlest thing about it when more then half the guns you're having us recommend are modeled after brass eagle raptors? Unless you like that trigger guard which I guess is personal preference. :)

Cliffio
03-07-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Hysperion

Well the sfl and extreme solve 2 of the problems you dislike e-mags for, the barrels and the weight. And how can you say you won't buy a gun if you dislike the littlest thing about it when more then half the guns you're having us recommend are modeled after brass eagle raptors? Unless you like that trigger guard which I guess is personal preference. :)

actaully the sfls and extremes are similar in weight to an unmilled stock black angel, there was a thread on this when the sfls were first released.

the ir3 is not modeled after a raptor, many of the people that have shot the gun have said that the space frame works and feels good

i'm not in love with it, but its not as bad as a lot of people make it out to be, i really dont have a problem with it, and im sure they will be making models without it sometime.