PDA

View Full Version : Good Electro?

a person
03-05-2002, 07:59 PM
I know this is a Automag forum, but all other places are either biased or newbed to the max that say "get a spyder with a electro grip its better than everything in the world". I was thinking about a Impulse or a Bushmaster. I need something in the $400-$500 range. I just dont know, I want something that is low maintence and I dont want to chop at all...ahhh!!! Someone, help?

oneshot
03-05-2002, 08:04 PM
I would say you should get a used matrix,

used matrix, 500
bolt kit, 100
trinity 45

like 645, for a excellent electro that is fast and wont chop

(not exactly sure on the prices)

a person
03-05-2002, 08:05 PM
you know what...after looking at the mag again....

Changed my mind. Thats it I'm thinking I can get a retro mag or something and upgrading it with cosmetics like benchmark rail kit, matching barrel, etc

splat11756
03-05-2002, 08:59 PM
get an rt pro or a minimag and get a retro , you will be extremly happy, trust me

a person
03-05-2002, 09:02 PM
where is the cheapest rt pro at, such as online store wise?

hawpunch
03-05-2002, 10:39 PM
a person,

check the classified. this guy seems to have a good deal...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27499

if you don't want that, go to the dealer's forum and look for modified paintball. its owned by a guy named don florencio (donggie). he's a good guy and he has great prices. i bought an emag from him for a great price. if you need help, holler.

aloha,

jae park

Predater
03-05-2002, 10:50 PM
if you go electric get an ematrix. i love them guns. but ill keep my rt:D i love it even more:D

liigod
03-05-2002, 11:59 PM
get a bushy if u get something in that price range, then pay 80 bucks for the new LPR mods that r out there so it wont chop. Boom you got a grrrrrrrrreat gun. OR id recomend getting a 2k2 vert feed cocker with a hinge trigger, then putting a nice barrel on it. There you got a gun that can go up against any matrix emag ect... but you can tweak it.

Phil
03-06-2002, 01:24 AM
A friend of mine just bought (I talked him into it ;) ) a new RT PRO and flatline combo and it just plain rocks. I own a tricked Impulse and I would take the RT PRO over a mid cost electro any day. (In fact I am selling the Impulse and buying a RT for a backup to my e-mag. I was foolish to buy anything other than AGD.) You can find RT PRO's for 575.00 online at several places. When you buy an RT you dont have to spend any extra cash on upgrading it. It rips right out of the box.