PDA

View Full Version : DYE sticky Grip for E-MAG

markalex13
03-05-2002, 08:27 PM
Does DYE currently make a sticky grip for the E-MAG and if they do could someone please give me an address where i can purchase one.

MAGS own YOU
03-05-2002, 08:39 PM
no, Load SM5 Makes some clear grips though.

hawpunch
03-05-2002, 08:52 PM
yeah talk to load...he's a great guy. he's making a pair of blue ones for me. can't wait to get them.

aloha,

jae park

headcase
03-05-2002, 08:58 PM
TK said there is a 50/50 chance that the stickies will come out for the e-mag this year, about a 90% chance for next year.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-01-2002, 11:07 PM
any progress in the tense negotiations with Mr. Youngblood over Stickies for the eMag or am I going to have to drive the 10 minutes to the dye factory from my house and threaten him with cut and pasted Shartley conversations till he starts making stickies for my beloved eMag?

Load SM5
08-01-2002, 11:35 PM
I wish people would stop upping old threads. I had a heart attack thinking I had to make another pair of grips for Hawpunch, until I saw the date.

Whew...

Rynoboy06
08-01-2002, 11:36 PM
Is Frymarker back in action yet? If so, she can whip up some rubber wrap-arounds for you.

Mossman
08-02-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
any progress in the tense negotiations with Mr. Youngblood over Stickies for the eMag or am I going to have to drive the 10 minutes to the dye factory from my house and threaten him with cut and pasted Shartley conversations till he starts making stickies for my beloved eMag?

LMAO,

bunny, i cant believe I got a day or 2 ban a few months back for being a bastard to you. You're hilarious. LMAO, Printed out Shartley posts could EASILY end world hunger, make world peace....save the economy. I guess getting stickies made for the emag could be shartley's posts' weekend job or something.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-02-2002, 12:57 AM
yeah..well..you should hear me in PM's..I'm even better (can't get banned for what you say in those)..I guess after hitting 1k posts i'm just starting to loosen up and hit my stride...just keep an eye on me...it'll keep getting interesting i promise you..