PDA

View Full Version : Tom i wanna buy this!

Snooky
03-05-2002, 11:09 PM
is it possible for me to buy one of these from anywhere or do u keep the prototypes for display? but i would need the groove trigger. anyway well work it out please tell about what u do with prototypes! thanks

Snooky
03-07-2002, 12:49 AM
up

BlackVCG
03-07-2002, 12:52 AM
That never went into production. I think they just made the one and it's probably sitting on Tom's shelf of goodies.

Snooky
03-07-2002, 12:56 AM
yea i figured they only made one or two but i wanted to see what they do with prototypes and stuff like that.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-07-2002, 07:44 AM
Tom please make like 10 more of those...I want one...they are sexy

Hemlock86
03-07-2002, 08:03 AM
I have an engrave at work that would be able to do that :) But I wouldnt risk messing it up an Intelliframe :/

cphilip
03-07-2002, 08:31 AM
The reason that got voted down was the concern it would not match with all Marker schemes. And solid black or Nickel would. You just cannot account for enough sales from doing one design that only a handfull of folks would want and it was argued succesfully that a single color solid would be a better place for folks to start from and keep the price down as well. The vote was pretty much overwhelming. The solid apeals to a wider audience than the few of you who might want a certain pattern. And that was one of the examples. No one can agree on a pattern they like enough for Tom to make a bunch of them. Nothing is stopping anyone from having it done after the fact. Made better sense to produce the solids and let folks customise them as they wished. So Tom made the call after that was the way the imput went. Solid Black in Flat and Gloss and some Nickel was chosen. One of those will pretty much match up to anything out there.

In fact I think if you arrange it up front and when they have a batch moving through before sending to the Anno place you could get a "raw" frame and have it annoed or Powder coated your own way from the start.

Snooky
03-07-2002, 10:34 PM
i know that there was probally olny one or two of these made at most. i was just wondering what they do with the prototypes because i like how that intelli is diff from the rest.