PDA

View Full Version : Policies regarding sale of sydarms

Butterfingers
03-06-2002, 12:31 AM
I would like to know the sales policy on AGD sydarms. I have been looking forever for one of these to complete my AGD collection. I have owned pretty much every AGD marker except this one.

I know 2 guardsman an armorer and a mechanic in the NYS national guard could we possibly order a sydarm privately.

Or possibly an AGD sydarm giveaway contest, which right now I would take over an e-mag :)

AGD
03-06-2002, 02:18 AM
We are never going to make Sydarms again because we loose money on them. They need to be completely redesigned to make them viable. The ones we have left we have reserved for our biggest police customer.

Sorry you have to get one used.

AGD

Demonio
03-07-2002, 01:51 PM
AGD said- They need to be completely redesigned to make them viable.

Do we hear a possible SydarmII 0r the Millenium Sydarm?

Temo Vryce
03-07-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by AGD
We are never going to make Sydarms again because we loose money on them.

Some how I don't think it will happen. Which is too bad but you never know.

Hasty8
03-07-2002, 02:06 PM
Butterfingers - If you are just looking to complete an AGD colletion the forget this post but if you are looking for a tough as nails pistol to have as a backup or to just plink with I highly recommend the Palmer Squall.

Yeah, it's alost 600 bucks but the thing rocks!

theraidenproject
03-07-2002, 03:14 PM
Squall & AGD Chromed Sydarm For Sale - 12/31/01
Palmer Squall with both types of feed plugs. Excellent condition, asking $425 plus shipping Also a rare chromed (never used in the field, still in box) AGD Sydarm. Comes with holster and accessories. Asking $495 plus shipping. Don't miss this one! It's the first chromed Sydarm (chromed by AGD)that I've ever seen. It's worth much more than what I'm asking. Email me for pictures.
Adrian Bart
[email protected]
Oklahoma