PDA

View Full Version : Foregrips

MagmanLee
03-06-2002, 02:52 PM
I have a 2001 Automag classic but i have see other ppl w/ foregrips on their mags. I'm thinking of getting a Kapp foregrip on my gun but i have see other ppl w/ nitro but it runs though their foregrip(??expansion chamber??) where can i get one of those for my mag(runs off nitro) and how can i install it on b/c i can see no place on the front of my trig frame where i can mount it.

03-06-2002, 03:15 PM
if you take out the quick strip screw in the back, pull out the air valve, take out the screw by the trigger. and pull the body off of the body rail. you will see a hole that is almost drilled all the way through the body. this is where you mount the vertical grip. i think that you either drill or punch it out.

Havoc_online
03-06-2002, 04:14 PM
"i have see other ppl w/ nitro but it runs though their foregrip(??expansion chamber??)"

Some are just gas-thru grips, other could be regs. if they run nitro. You could do what I do and just have your nitro line going to your valve like you do now and just use a regular foregrip. less hoses, is simple and less chance for leaks.

DC Nelson
03-06-2002, 04:24 PM
What my brother did with his was to get a vert asa adapter, then put a screw-in gas thru foregrip on it.

I got it for him from www.countypaintball.com
Its a 32 degrees chrome, and was only 10$ on sale.
http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item=2008
The asa adapter, you can pick up almost anywhere.

Might want to check it out.
(atached a pic to show what the setup looks like)
DC

http://www.nventure.com/rkr/nelson/mag/cmag1.jpg

PyRo
03-06-2002, 05:52 PM
Your probably seeing gas thru forgrips. You generally want to avoid using a reg, because then you are tripple regulating, and restricing flow more then you need too Since you alreay have a reg on the gun, and another on the tank a third is completley unnecessary. An expansion chamber would work fine, and really wouldn't hurt anything but is a little more expensive then a gas thru forgrip, and will not provide any preformence boost. X-Chambers do'nt help nitro at all.