PDA

View Full Version : is AGD going to make a warp setup for the impulse?

Kajo
03-06-2002, 10:05 PM
I was just wondering if AGD had any plans to make a warp setup for the impulse... it would be nice NOT to have the big adaptor jutting out from the highrise, kinda defeats the purpose of that low profile warp thing.

Just wondering
Kajo out-

ProjectMag
03-06-2002, 10:15 PM
That wouldn't be up to AGD. They make the warp feed and mags seem to work best with them being powerfeed. Smart Parts would have to modify their Impulse bodies to make them compatible with warp feeds.

Kajo
03-07-2002, 06:31 AM
I mean just an adaptor that would thread in bending at 90 degrees... wouldn't be that hard. *shrugs*

Kajo out-

Maverick
03-07-2002, 06:53 AM
You can pick up a Shocker powerfeed adapter. It is constucted out of aluminum and it is thread with the same threads as the Impulse high-rise. It brings everything down right on top of the Impulse. Unfortunately, it only runs horizontal across the top of the Impy. You still get alot of warp hose to deal with but it does work and it is alot better than putting the plastic adapter up in the high-rise. Note: only the newer Impulses with the threaded fittings for the high-rise support this.

davej946
03-07-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Kajo
I mean just an adaptor that would thread in bending at 90 degrees... wouldn't be that hard. *shrugs*

Kajo (This is NOT meant to be a flame :D ),
How does this fall onto the responsability of AGD? If SmartParts wants to sell Impulses, they can make a threaded 90* elbow for their marker. I guess AGD could make on in hopes of selling more Warps, but there probably isn't enough incentive there to make a bunch and only sell a few. I'm sure that PTP or KAPP or someone will eventually make these, once the Warp really takes off...

Later ~

Kajo
03-07-2002, 04:14 PM
Yeah, I guess it doesn't totally fall under AGD's responsibility, but I thought it would be nice if they made something that worked like that. If someone made a type of inverted power feed that threaded in it would be wonderful, an angel threaded one would be a start, many thing already take angel threads, then they could progress to something different. It would clear up a lot of hose and probably sell more warps. I know the warp was designed for the mag, but honestly, not everyone wants to shoot a mag.

Even if someone were to start custom producing these on a small scale I know I would pay for one... they are charging 4-50 bucks for highrises and other feed tubes, im sure you could get that for threaded inverted power tube thing. *shrugs* maybe thats just me though.

No flame taken as I realize AGD is benefiting it's line of markers first, that would be silly not too :)

Kajo out-