PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr....

Butterfingers
03-07-2002, 02:09 AM
Im missing 2 parts to make my freshly built automag complete... They are tiny and seemingly insignificant and I can't find any locals that sell it...

I hate this town...

1) Automag foregrip screw. These suckers are surprisingly hard to find. So if you have an extra contact me.

2) Female quick disconnect... here in snowy Binghamton the only 2 places you can get paintball stuff within 100 miles is Dick's and Walmart. And we all know Dick's and Walmart have huge selections of high quality paintball equipment.

Without these two parts my air fittings will just be flopping around in the air...

Havoc_online
03-07-2002, 02:22 AM
I'm holding both pieces you need in my hand, lol j/k(overhauling my gun and valve), I feel for you man, I'm almost done building another mag of mine(the second time,first one was stolen from my truck)full chrome, I've hunted down all the pieces and put them together, all I need are some kapp chrome grip panels, my kapp chrome rail extender(in the mail),and my chrome dye armageddon drop(in mail)

the one they stole....(they stole it before I could put on a trigger, never even got to fire it, my new one is waiting, Muah hahahahahaaaaaaa

FooTemps
03-07-2002, 02:40 AM
Only 2 pieces? At least you aren't the one who got viper paintballs instead of supposedly getting a v-force shield

Havoc_online
03-07-2002, 02:50 AM
ouch

Dubstar112
03-07-2002, 06:47 AM
Hey I have these pieces, they will ship for free... but i just need to know how fast you need them? I wouldnt be able to mail them till next monday ;)

beam
03-07-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Only 2 pieces? At least you aren't the one who got viper paintballs instead of supposedly getting a v-force shield

WHAT?!?!?! No way did that happen!!!!! You were so pumped!! hahahahahahahahaha lol :D:D:D:D

oh....sorry man.

Butterfingers
03-07-2002, 09:56 AM
Dubs, contact me I will pay for shipping and the cost for the parts.

Shipping ASAP would be desired, but shipping whenever is convenient is fine.

Thanks.

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-07-2002, 11:18 AM
shouldn't this be in the classified. hahahah, anyways, if you felt like taking a quick drive, i could meet you somewhere and give them to you now. probably not, but hey, i offered.

Butterfingers
03-07-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L
shouldn't this be in the classified. hahahah, anyways, if you felt like taking a quick drive, i could meet you somewhere and give them to you now. probably not, but hey, i offered.

Hey you gotta give the mods something to do once in a while :)

I suppose it could be in the classifieds, but it was a little rant too. I usually put topicly ambiguous posts in the main forum... requires less thinking on my part :)

In fact I think im just going to post exclusively in the main forum and have the mods sort it out from now on... you give people jobs, it stimulates the economy... Just doing my part to make america a better place. Thats the way I see it. No handouts from me Im a stouch republican!

JKJK phil, cue, army, black don't kill me :)