PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed and Plug Idea

MrAirgunRT
03-07-2002, 07:12 AM
IF THIS ISN'T ALREADY DONE!

I was thinking, with the powerfeed bodies, to run a warp, you could make a new plug. Like if you are right handed, you use hopper right powerfeed. Here is the idea, use a longer plug. Would this work??

Load SM5
03-07-2002, 07:15 AM
They are already made.

MrAirgunRT
03-07-2002, 07:18 AM
At least I had a good idea for once. :rolleyes:

Load SM5
03-07-2002, 07:22 AM
Yes it was...just late.:D That's how regular powerfeed guys run warps.

cphilip
03-07-2002, 07:50 AM
Where have you been? That plug comes in the kit with the warp. Well kind of that plug. The one they make is a shell of one like that. And many folks have milled some out of solid stock like that. You gotta keep up man!!!:D

Cliffio
03-07-2002, 09:41 AM
it comes with the PTP warp anyways

cphilip
03-07-2002, 10:58 AM
Comes with both kits actualy...

Webmaster
03-07-2002, 02:16 PM
I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Lets make a new paintgun - but instead of a stacked tube design, lets make it a single cylinder with a built in regulator! We can even make it so it recharges real real fast. We could make the components out of high grade steel and make it real simple to fix with only a few seals. We then have the bolt be a blow forward -not back!

then we... er... ah.. nevermind ;o)

Cliffio
03-07-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Webmaster
I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Lets make a new paintgun - but instead of a stacked tube design, lets make it a single cylinder with a built in regulator! We can even make it so it recharges real real fast. We could make the components out of high grade steel and make it real simple to fix with only a few seals. We then have the bolt be a blow forward -not back!

then we... er... ah.. nevermind ;o)

haha:)

funny stuff

cphilip
03-07-2002, 02:21 PM
...Hey!!! and then we can have a web site! And all the owners of that single tubed well working marker thats simple to fix could talk about how they screwed theirs up trying to fix it when it wasn't broken and um...well...erm....:D

You know we are kidding you right?

zads27
03-07-2002, 04:26 PM
http://store.airgun.com/agdprod/images/parts/long_plug_med.jpg
Quote from AGD store website (store.airgun.com):
"Used when feeding the Warp hose into the bottom of the power feed tube. Allows switching back and forth between Warp and hopper."

I have two of them, cept they have a solid cylinder (like your drawing) instead of this "cut down" version. Personally I think the cut down version looks more interesting. ;)

But anyhoo, Keep up the good work, keep on thinking of new ideas! And stick to the boards more often, so you can be updated on all the stuff that's already been made ;)

joeyjoe367
03-07-2002, 05:54 PM
heh, i 'still gotta get me one of those things. I recently got a Warp (used), but no Extended plug :(

Drizit
03-07-2002, 06:00 PM
i sure didn't get one with my ptp warp Cliffio it just came with one short peribolic plug for the 90* adaptor. (worked out fine for me though, you can't plug a warp into the bottem of a micro's power feed.

MrAirgunRT
03-07-2002, 06:03 PM
ah come on go easy on me, i dont have a warp and never looked into one.

MikeCouves
03-07-2002, 07:44 PM
Yeah guys give the guy a break, it was a great idea and he did draw it out and stuff. Some of us have lives :rolleyes:.

Load SM5
03-07-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by MikeCouves
Yeah guys give the guy a break, it was a great idea and he did draw it out and stuff. Some of us have lives :rolleyes:.

Wha? A life? What's that like?

cphilip
03-08-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
You know we are kidding you right? :)